SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Chat Box Open - Sunderland vs Crewe
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyToday at 7:33 pm by Hieronymus

» Big Day Tomorrow!
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyToday at 7:05 pm by gil t azell

» Week 7
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyToday at 6:09 pm by Exilium

» Midweek 6
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by oldblackcat

» League Table - Week 6
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyYesterday at 7:39 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 6
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by gil t azell

» Swindon 0 Sunderland 2
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Week 5
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport EmptyYesterday at 6:34 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Not great news
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport Empty2020-10-17, 9:05 pm by Steve30000

» Takeover
posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport Empty2020-10-17, 6:44 pm by Kipper

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport

Go down

posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport Empty The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport

Post  Guest on 2012-09-09, 8:45 pm

Where did he learn that because they don't talk like that at Blackburn. You only change your accent because you want to.Saying that,i do think he comes over well.

Back to top Go down

posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport Empty Re: The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport

Post  Vincemac on 2012-09-09, 9:03 pm

sayingitthewayitis wrote:Where did he learn that because they don't talk like that at Blackburn. You only change your accent because you want to.Saying that,i do think he comes over well.
hes doing a lot of interviews lately isnt he [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

posh - The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport Empty Re: The posh talking Micky Gray on talksport

Post  Guest on 2012-09-09, 9:07 pm

Thank god he's ditched his double-act with Summerbee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-09-10, 7:45 am

sayingitthewayitis wrote:Thank god he's ditched his double-act with Summerbee

I thought they were great together...And I also think Micky Gray is doing very well in his new career. alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-09-10, 9:43 am

Micky's a breath of fresh air on talksport.None of the usual nonesense like `When i was playing for England' or the one i really hate,usually spouted by Ray Houghton or Alvin Martin to another ex-footballer `You'll know what i mean'.As if you have had to have been an ex-professional football to understand fully what they are saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-09-10, 10:42 am

I thought this thread was about Peterborough talking about Mickey - no wonder I was struggling for a connection...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum