SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

There should be another national lockdown imo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2021-01-04, 8:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Full lock down it is the

Its not though, is it? People still going to work, construction still working, manufacturing still operating, distribution still working, shops still open.

Its not like the march one.
Like I said, the only difference is schools getting 4 weeks off
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-05, 10:18 am

Steve30000 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Full lock down it is the

Its not though, is it? People still going to work, construction still working, manufacturing still operating, distribution still working, shops still open.

Its not like the march one.
Like I said, the only difference is schools getting 4 weeks off
It is

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-05, 10:53 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Full lock down it is the

Its not though, is it? People still going to work, construction still working, manufacturing still operating, distribution still working, shops still open.

Its not like the march one.
Like I said, the only difference is schools getting 4 weeks off
It is
We need curfews 2000 hours indoors 
No roaming the streets
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Hieronymus on 2021-01-05, 11:16 am

Steve30000 wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Full lock down it is the

Its not though, is it? People still going to work, construction still working, manufacturing still operating, distribution still working, shops still open.

Its not like the march one.
Like I said, the only difference is schools getting 4 weeks off
Manufacturing was still operating last March too. My brother works in a car battery factory and they were not furloughed until May. He went back to work at beginning of July. All delivery companies have worked continuously and flat out all year including the humble postie and most construction work continued too.

Schools will now be closed at least until after February half-term and Michael Gove has just said it will be March before they go back.

So we have all had a lost year and over 75,000 unnecessary deaths, ninth highest in the world, higher even than the USA, with thousands suffering long term ill effects from Covid infection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And with cases still rising dramatically there's no end in sight. This is mainly because there is no way in hell this bunch of morons can organise the vaccination programme to get 2 million done per week, which is what BoJo himself said was needed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meanwhile in New Zealand, another island nation, life has returned to normality, eating out, going to pubs, meeting friends and relatives. Total of 2186 cases and 25 deaths in the whole year.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10566
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-05, 2:40 pm

But we still need a total lockdown
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-05, 3:07 pm

There are long queues in Newcastle with people wanting the Corona vaccine. 
Should we tell them?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2021-01-06, 1:32 am

Hieronymus wrote:Meanwhile in New Zealand, another island nation, life has returned to normality, eating out, going to pubs, meeting friends and relatives. Total of 2186 cases and 25 deaths in the whole year.
A little simplistic H. I think you've been watching the NZ Governments public addresses.

Life has not returned to normal & we are prisoners in our own country unless rich enough to pay the 3K quarantine fee to enter with thousands trapped overseas as a result. House & food prices are rampant with hundreds of thousands living in poverty unable to afford the basics of life all the time with a Prime Minister lauded around the world as a caring one. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to rant but although life here is considerably better than most of the world, it's not all roses & those whom have returned for safety will soon leave once they get the vaccine leaving those behind to pay the bills. 

NZ's economy has been destroyed which will take two generations to repay & counting so heaven help us when we reenter lockdown due to a case of community transmission slipping through quarantine again. Very VERY worrying times  Crying or Very sad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10987
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2021-01-06, 8:13 am

That doesn't fit the agenda of picking on an easy target, man !

Boris is obviously to blame for all of the bad bits of life in New Zealand . . . . you're supposed to blame him for everything, like some do here.

We all make mistakes, and it doesn't matter that the government have been fighting an impossible battle, with no historical precedent, 'cos they still should have known better . . . . like all members of the Labour Party do/did Wink

Why didn't we just ask them to sort it out ?

Fortunately, they are generally an irrelevance, who can not make things worse, despite their efforts to do just that Wink

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it Smile
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-06, 9:30 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:That doesn't fit the agenda of picking on an easy target, man !

Boris is obviously to blame for all of the bad bits of life in New Zealand . . . . you're supposed to blame him for everything, like some do here.

We all make mistakes, and it doesn't matter that the government have been fighting an impossible battle, with no historical precedent, 'cos they still should have known better . . . . like all members of the Labour Party do/did Wink

Why didn't we just ask them to sort it out ?

Fortunately, they are generally an irrelevance, who can not make things worse, despite their efforts to do just that Wink

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it Smile
It’s not really hindsight is it Gordon 
We should of locked down the borders in the beginning 
Everyone new that 
Thing would of been brighter now
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-06, 9:38 am

Well I may as well stick my two peneth in. I am no fan of Boris and voted labour in last election. 
However IMO some things in life transcend party politics and require constructive criticism yes but open minds and understanding. 
Boris and the government have got lots wrong just like every government.  Hardly surprising when dealing with a brand new virus that spreads like wildfire and is deadly. 
My anger is directed towards all those selfish people who put my life at risk by saying I will do as I like and sod the rules.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2021-01-06, 9:56 am

I defend Boris simply because of this bit, Sydney . . . . "constructive criticism yes but open minds and understanding" . . . . there has been none of it, especially from that idiot, Starmer, who obviously only wants to make a terrible situation worse Sad
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-06, 12:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Well I may as well stick my two peneth in. I am no fan of Boris and voted labour in last election. 
However IMO some things in life transcend party politics and require constructive criticism yes but open minds and understanding. 
Boris and the government have got lots wrong just like every government.  Hardly surprising when dealing with a brand new virus that spreads like wildfire and is deadly. 
My anger is directed towards all those selfish people who put my life at risk by saying I will do as I like and sod the rules.
That’s exactly my opinion
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-06, 12:25 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I defend Boris simply because of this bit, Sydney . . . . "constructive criticism yes but open minds and understanding" . . . . there has been none of it, especially from that idiot, Starmer, who obviously only wants to make a terrible situation worse Sad
I’m labour through and through 
I don’t agree with what starmer is doing yes he just wants to make terrible situation worse 
My opinion
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Exilium on 2021-01-06, 5:10 pm

Just carry on discussing politics on a football forum..

The quickest way to sow disharmony...

As Victor would say .. I dont believe it...
Exilium
Exilium
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 271
Join date : 2020-08-04
Location : Tyne & Wear

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-06, 5:16 pm

Exilium wrote:Just carry on discussing politics on a football forum..

The quickest way to sow disharmony...

As Victor would say .. I dont believe it...
Would you sooner nothing said
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2021-01-06, 5:17 pm

You haven't noticed the 'General Chat' heading, then, Xilly !
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Black Cat Kiwi likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-06, 5:29 pm

I would say the way strong views have been aired is a credit to everyone who has commented.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2021-01-06, 6:25 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Well I may as well stick my two peneth in. I am no fan of Boris and voted labour in last election. 
However IMO some things in life transcend party politics and require constructive criticism yes but open minds and understanding. 
Boris and the government have got lots wrong just like every government.  Hardly surprising when dealing with a brand new virus that spreads like wildfire and is deadly. 
My anger is directed towards all those selfish people who put my life at risk by saying I will do as I like and sod the rules.
That’s exactly my opinion  like

Hallelujah fella's, exactly my sentiment since early February.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10987
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2021-01-06, 6:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I would say the way strong views have been aired is a credit to everyone who has commented.
Which is why our small family survives.

Belated Best Wishes to all for 2021.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10987
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Hieronymus on 2021-01-08, 11:59 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Meanwhile in New Zealand, another island nation, life has returned to normality, eating out, going to pubs, meeting friends and relatives. Total of 2186 cases and 25 deaths in the whole year.
A little simplistic H. I think you've been watching the NZ Governments public addresses.

Life has not returned to normal & we are prisoners in our own country unless rich enough to pay the 3K quarantine fee to enter with thousands trapped overseas as a result. House & food prices are rampant with hundreds of thousands living in poverty unable to afford the basics of life all the time with a Prime Minister lauded around the world as a caring one. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to rant but although life here is considerably better than most of the world, it's not all roses & those whom have returned for safety will soon leave once they get the vaccine leaving those behind to pay the bills. 

NZ's economy has been destroyed which will take two generations to repay & counting so heaven help us when we reenter lockdown due to a case of community transmission slipping through quarantine again. Very VERY worrying times  Crying or Very sad
I think you know me better than that - the UK economy has also been destroyed but NZ has had 25 deaths and we have had over 75,000, with over 1000 deaths a day at the moment. Think about that - more than 10 Hillsborough disasters EVERY DAY - it's horrific!

We had people queuing outside food banks on Christmas Eve so don't tell me about poverty either. Hundreds of thousands have lost all their income and three million self employed and small businesses have had no financial support whatsoever. We still have not closed our airports and are still not testing people at border control. There has been nine months of complete chaos.

And it is not just about selfish people doing what they want. This government delayed and dithered and sent out mixed messages due to their 'libertarian' views. "Don't wear a mask, oh yes, better wear a mask" "Eat out to help out, oh now we have to close pubs and restaurants". "Go to school, don't go to school". "Go to work, don't go to work" Tier Two for London with higher transmission rates than Tier 3 Northumberland. And as schools were open the Tiers were useless anyway. I consider myself sensible but even I don't know what i am allowed to do or not. It's a shambles. It is the duty of Government to keep its people safe and they have failed on every count.

As far as would any government have done any better because this was all so new? The UK has always had a pandemic plan - look up Exercise Cygnus from 2016 and see what the results and recommendations were, which the UK government failed to implement to be ready for the inevitable pandemic that WHO and all the experts told every government was coming.

So I do blame this government for not being prepared and then for giving contracts for essential supplies and services to their cronies, to companies set up only weeks before with no previous experience of delivering PPE or ventilators or test and trace services. And I blame them for putting Dido Harding (failed CEO of Talk Talk and Tory peer) in charge of Test and Trace at a cost of at least £12 BILLION when local authority tracers were ready and willing to support the efforts needed, and especially because it still does NOT work. I blame the government for the PR stunt of building Nightingale hospitals KNOWING there was insufficient NHS staff to man them, due to 10 years of NHS 'efficiency savings'.

So yes I appreciate it's not all wine and roses in NZ but believe me you are 1000 times better off than where we are here.

And anyway I am sure you know that government debt is not the same as household debt; it's not about 'paying it back' it's about developing a sustainable economic system that produces goods and services that generate wealth that can then be taxed to reduce government borrowing. Austerity never worked and never will work - just look at the government debt graph before and after 2010.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]But that's an argument for another day.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10566
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Steve30000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2021-01-08, 8:13 pm

Hieronymus wrote:

So yes I appreciate it's not all wine and roses in NZ but believe me you are 1000 times better off than where we are here.

And anyway I am sure you know that government debt is not the same as household debt; it's not about 'paying it back' it's about developing a sustainable economic system that produces goods and services that generate wealth that can then be taxed to reduce government borrowing. Austerity never worked and never will work - just look at the government debt graph before and after 2010.
But that's an argument for another day.

I think you're spot on H.

I don't think they'd be anyone here whom would not wish other countries to have the health of it's citizens safer like it is here in NZ. Our problems are nothing compared to many but the frustration of many here is the adulation for which the world holds our PM when the worlds press does not report the bad with the good thus clouding the ability of people around the world to form an opinion based on all the facts. NZ's good fortune was/is due to good LUCK and the tireless frontlines workers, not Jacinda Ardern whose been indecisive and slow to react to medical professionals advise when decisive leadership clearly conveyed is needed. The 'newer' Minister of Health, Chris Hipkins is a godsend who deserves the credit.
 
Here's to a quick roll out of the vaccine across the UK  I love you


Ps. I know the difference between Government & Household debt. The NZ household/personal debt is an even sadder story with household expenditure being funded by the rapid rise in house prices to both run household & stave of liquidation of small family businesses pale

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10987
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2021-01-10, 11:11 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Meanwhile in New Zealand, another island nation, life has returned to normality, eating out, going to pubs, meeting friends and relatives. Total of 2186 cases and 25 deaths in the whole year.
A little simplistic H. I think you've been watching the NZ Governments public addresses.

Life has not returned to normal & we are prisoners in our own country unless rich enough to pay the 3K quarantine fee to enter with thousands trapped overseas as a result. House & food prices are rampant with hundreds of thousands living in poverty unable to afford the basics of life all the time with a Prime Minister lauded around the world as a caring one. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to rant but although life here is considerably better than most of the world, it's not all roses & those whom have returned for safety will soon leave once they get the vaccine leaving those behind to pay the bills. 

NZ's economy has been destroyed which will take two generations to repay & counting so heaven help us when we reenter lockdown due to a case of community transmission slipping through quarantine again. Very VERY worrying times  Crying or Very sad
I think you know me better than that - the UK economy has also been destroyed but NZ has had 25 deaths and we have had over 75,000, with over 1000 deaths a day at the moment. Think about that - more than 10 Hillsborough disasters EVERY DAY - it's horrific!

We had people queuing outside food banks on Christmas Eve so don't tell me about poverty either. Hundreds of thousands have lost all their income and three million self employed and small businesses have had no financial support whatsoever. We still have not closed our airports and are still not testing people at border control. There has been nine months of complete chaos.

And it is not just about selfish people doing what they want. This government delayed and dithered and sent out mixed messages due to their 'libertarian' views. "Don't wear a mask, oh yes, better wear a mask" "Eat out to help out, oh now we have to close pubs and restaurants". "Go to school, don't go to school". "Go to work, don't go to work" Tier Two for London with higher transmission rates than Tier 3 Northumberland. And as schools were open the Tiers were useless anyway. I consider myself sensible but even I don't know what i am allowed to do or not. It's a shambles. It is the duty of Government to keep its people safe and they have failed on every count.

As far as would any government have done any better because this was all so new? The UK has always had a pandemic plan - look up Exercise Cygnus from 2016 and see what the results and recommendations were, which the UK government failed to implement to be ready for the inevitable pandemic that WHO and all the experts told every government was coming.

So I do blame this government for not being prepared and then for giving contracts for essential supplies and services to their cronies, to companies set up only weeks before with no previous experience of delivering PPE or ventilators or test and trace services. And I blame them for putting Dido Harding (failed CEO of Talk Talk and Tory peer) in charge of Test and Trace at a cost of at least £12 BILLION when local authority tracers were ready and willing to support the efforts needed, and especially because it still does NOT work. I blame the government for the PR stunt of building Nightingale hospitals KNOWING there was insufficient NHS staff to man them, due to 10 years of NHS 'efficiency savings'.

So yes I appreciate it's not all wine and roses in NZ but believe me you are 1000 times better off than where we are here.

And anyway I am sure you know that government debt is not the same as household debt; it's not about 'paying it back' it's about developing a sustainable economic system that produces goods and services that generate wealth that can then be taxed to reduce government borrowing. Austerity never worked and never will work - just look at the government debt graph before and after 2010.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]But that's an argument for another day.

Spot on. This government have made a mess
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Horatiocarter on 2021-01-17, 3:33 pm

So we have all had a lost year and over 75,000 unnecessary deaths, ninth highest in the world, higher even than the USA, with thousands suffering long term ill effects from Covid infection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And with cases still rising dramatically there's no end in sight. This is mainly because there is no way in hell this bunch of morons can organise the vaccination programme to get 2 million done per week, which is what BoJo himself said was needed.
As is well known "there are lies, damned lies and statistics".
These do not take into account the level of population with the area of the country. A higher concentration of people will always lead to a greater spread of the virus, even when only a few of the people do not abide by the rules.
avatar
Horatiocarter
member
member

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 74
Location : Worthing

Gordon Armstrong likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd Yesterday at 9:33 am

I know it's fashionable to knock the government at every opportunity, an easy hit IMO but amongst the many things they have got wrong I would suggest the mass vaccination is something they seem to making a good job of.

Of course we can find fault with anything if we want to and holding politicians to account is vital but finding fault without balance is what turned me and I believe many more off politics. 

We are hopeful of getting our letter inviting us for our jabs over the next few weeks and that will be our first very small steps to some kind of normality.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Gordon Armstrong likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo - Page 2 Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum