SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

There should be another national lockdown imo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-30, 7:05 pm

980 deaths, man. 😐 Its as bad as it was back in march, the NHS is calling in the army in some places, infections are rising rapidly, the r rate is well above 1...

We've got 2 vaccines, let's take this opportunity to slow down this spread, help the NHS cope, and use the time to vaccinate as many people as we can..

But no, let the kids and workers spread it about like wildfire, killing many more people in the process

Boris is an idiot. He'll ummmmm and errrrrr his way into another cluster f*ck
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-12-30, 8:30 pm

Agreed - 75% of England are in Tier 4 from midnight. Even with the best will in the world it will take until summer to get everyone most at risk vaccinated, given they have managed 500,000 in three weeks. The Oxford vaccine is easer to store and transport so the programme will speed up but even at a million vaccinations a week it will take best part of a year. Meanwhile we have an overwhelmed NHS with staff who are physically and mentally exhausted from 9 months of literal Hell.

So preventing the virus spreading is essential to get the R number down, but if schools remain open then the virus will just keep circulating and put staff and pupils and their families at risk. It is a no brainer so should really be an easy decision for brainless Boris as well as Matt Hancock the Secretary of State for Death and Gavin Williamson the Ignorance Secretary. But they will once again wait until it is too late and we have another 30,000 avoidable deaths and vast numbers of people suffering longer term ill effects Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10566
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2020-12-30, 9:56 pm

We and may people have practically been in a lockdown 
Simple because we have adhered to all the rules 
If there had been a national lock down say for the past 2 months 
It would not of made much difference to the people adhearing to the rules however because there has been part lock down many people have broke the rules 
Suit them selves 
Jut lock the country down untill we get this virus nipped in the bud
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-30, 10:16 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Agreed - 75% of England are in Tier 4 from midnight. Even with the best will in the world it will take until summer to get everyone most at risk vaccinated, given they have managed 500,000 in three weeks. The Oxford vaccine is easer to store and transport so the programme will speed up but even at a million vaccinations a week it will take best part of a year. Meanwhile we have an overwhelmed NHS with staff who are physically and mentally exhausted from 9 months of literal Hell.

So preventing the virus spreading is essential to get the R number down, but if schools remain open then the virus will just keep circulating and put staff and pupils and their families at risk. It is a no brainer so should really be an easy decision for brainless Boris as well as Matt Hancock the Secretary of State for Death and Gavin Williamson the Ignorance Secretary. But they will once again wait until it is too late and we have another 30,000 avoidable deaths and vast numbers of people suffering longer term ill effects Crying or Very sad

The az vaccine should speed things up, also the NHS have said its possible for them to do 2m a week as long as they keep up with distribution.

We won't have to vaccinate every single person in the country to ease restrictions either, just the vulnerable, then we could go in tier 1 until we do everyone else.

That way, the hospital admissions should go down, and hopefully also deaths contributed to this disease, then by the summer we should be back to normal.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-12-31, 5:50 am

The government have undoubtedly got things wrong  but there again they are not alone.
I'm no Boris fan but I won't be joining in with the personal attacks,  he and for that matter Hancock have unenviable jobs and TBH are damed whatever they do. 
Annette and I have been in virtual isolation since March, it's our only way of staying safe.
All shopping is delivered along with medication.  Doctors appointments are done by phone. 
My blood boils when I see on TV people mixing  shopping and ignoring social distancing, is that the governments fault?
For me it's time to pull together and help one another,  finding fault is easy,finding solutions is far harder.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Horatiocarter likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-31, 8:57 am

cyprussyd wrote:The government have undoubtedly got things wrong  but there again they are not alone.
I'm no Boris fan but I won't be joining in with the personal attacks,  he and for that matter Hancock have unenviable jobs and TBH are damed whatever they do. 
Annette and I have been in virtual isolation since March, it's our only way of staying safe.
All shopping is delivered along with medication.  Doctors appointments are done by phone. 
My blood boils when I see on TV people mixing  shopping and ignoring social distancing, is that the governments fault?
For me it's time to pull together and help one another,  finding fault is easy,finding solutions is far harder.

I've already suggested solutions. Lockdown properly, and vaccinate as many as possible in that time
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2020-12-31, 9:11 am

cyprussyd wrote:The government have undoubtedly got things wrong  but there again they are not alone.
I'm no Boris fan but I won't be joining in with the personal attacks,  he and for that matter Hancock have unenviable jobs and TBH are damed whatever they do. 
Annette and I have been in virtual isolation since March, it's our only way of staying safe.
All shopping is delivered along with medication.  Doctors appointments are done by phone. 
My blood boils when I see on TV people mixing  shopping and ignoring social distancing, is that the governments fault?
For me it's time to pull together and help one another,  finding fault is easy,finding solutions is far harder.
You are correct 
These people don’t seem to understand the importance of distance 
And socialising 
Perfect 
Hands face space 
That’s the answer
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-31, 5:12 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:The government have undoubtedly got things wrong  but there again they are not alone.
I'm no Boris fan but I won't be joining in with the personal attacks,  he and for that matter Hancock have unenviable jobs and TBH are damed whatever they do. 
Annette and I have been in virtual isolation since March, it's our only way of staying safe.
All shopping is delivered along with medication.  Doctors appointments are done by phone. 
My blood boils when I see on TV people mixing  shopping and ignoring social distancing, is that the governments fault?
For me it's time to pull together and help one another,  finding fault is easy,finding solutions is far harder.
You are correct 
These people don’t seem to understand the importance of distance 
And socialising 
Perfect 
Hands face space 
That’s the answer

Not as easy to do that when you're at work, regardless of what people say.

Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-12-31, 5:33 pm

It's much easier to "lockdown properly, and vaccinate as many as possible in that time" of course !

I wonder why the government didn't just do that Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-31, 5:41 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:It's much easier to "lockdown properly, and vaccinate as many as possible in that time" of course !

I wonder why the government didn't just do that Wink

Yes it is, and it is possible to do.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2020-12-31, 5:56 pm

Steve30000 wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:The government have undoubtedly got things wrong  but there again they are not alone.
I'm no Boris fan but I won't be joining in with the personal attacks,  he and for that matter Hancock have unenviable jobs and TBH are damed whatever they do. 
Annette and I have been in virtual isolation since March, it's our only way of staying safe.
All shopping is delivered along with medication.  Doctors appointments are done by phone. 
My blood boils when I see on TV people mixing  shopping and ignoring social distancing, is that the governments fault?
For me it's time to pull together and help one another,  finding fault is easy,finding solutions is far harder.
You are correct 
These people don’t seem to understand the importance of distance 
And socialising 
Perfect 
Hands face space 
That’s the answer

Not as easy to do that when you're at work, regardless of what people say.

Unfortunately it’s not the worker we need worry about 
It’s the arse holes
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  gil t azell on 2020-12-31, 6:19 pm

Doesnt have to be the NHS to vaccinate. Let the MOD help. 

Schools close for polling days. Set them up as vaccination centres.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6608
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Vincemac likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-31, 9:31 pm

For some people defending this government...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're now going against Pfizers guidelines for issuing their vaccine, they're now going to give it in 2 doses 12 weeks apart.

Even though Pfizer have told them that it's only more effective when given a 2nd dose 21 days after the first, not 12 weeks later. 🙄

Idiotic decision.

Let the NHS do their job without interfering about things you know nothing about.
Following the science my arse
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2020-12-31, 10:05 pm

Steve30000 wrote:For some people defending this government...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're now going against Pfizers guidelines for issuing their vaccine, they're now going to give it in 2 doses 12 weeks apart.

Even though Pfizer have told them that it's only more effective when given a 2nd dose 21 days after the first, not 12 weeks later. 🙄

Idiotic decision.

Let the NHS do their job without interfering about things you know nothing about.
Following the science my arse
Well maybe you know more than me
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-01, 2:38 pm

Police had to break up parties across England as revellers ignored warnings to ring in the new year with members of their own household only.
Several forces issued the maximum £10,000 fine to organisers as they battled to get people to stick to the rules.
New restrictions which came into effect at midnight on December 31 meant a total of 44 million people – 78% of the population of England – saw in 2021 under the toughest Tier 4 measures.
The Metropolitan Police (MPS) said officers had broken up a music event in east London's Royal Docks and slapped the host with the top penalty.

A number of house parties were also dispersed across the east of the capital.
MPS Barking and Dagenham tweeted just before 2am: "Officers have been attending a number of reported breaches house parties. Several Fines have been issued at various parties across East Area tonight for Covid Breaches."
In Essex, officers dished out more than £18,000 in fines to organisers of unlicensed music events, reporting that hundreds of people had turned up in breach of lockdown rules.
Assistant Chief Constable Andy Prophet thanked all those who had stayed home on what is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 

But he added: "Unfortunately, there were others who decided to blatantly flout the coronavirus rules and regulations and, ultimately, they decided that partying was more important than protecting other people.
"We've seized their equipment, arrested five people, and issued a large number of fines to those who think this behaviour is acceptable."
Sussex Police issued 12 fines in Brighton for breach of lockdown rules, and by 11pm had made 13 arrests across the west of the county for a number of offences including affray.



"Our officers will shut breaches down and take enforcement action where necessary," the force tweeted.
Detective Chief Constable Terry Woods, of Lancashire Constabulary, said officers had dealt with "a steady stream of incidents" including shutting down a house party in Hyndburn.
He tweeted: "Some shockers tonight e.g. Hyndburn rural property with about 80 young people there @LancsPolice stopped it & organiser reported for £10k fine."
At around 2.30am, he posted: "Demand now increasing – themes assaults, house party fights, sadly domestic abuse & people reaching crisis.
"I spent strike of midnight on foot with cops searching for a high risk missing person. Just resuming from assisting with the arrest of a violent drink driver – welcome to 2021!!"



West Midlands Police were also battling lockdown fatigue as 2020 drew to a close.
Chief Constable Dave Thompson posted: "Very grateful for time with @OSU_WMP.
"I am afraid some shocking Covid breaches with very large house parties. Well dealt with by the team. Always a pleasure to spend time with such professional officers."
Merseyside Police got ahead of the game by putting a dispersal zone on the Pier Head and other parts of Liverpool city centre between 7.30pm on New Year's Eve and midday on January 1.
The order came just hours after a post was circulated on social media encouraging people to meet near the Liver Building for a party with the words "F*** Tier 3", the Liverpool Echo reported.
Chief Inspector Peter Clark said: "Previous gatherings in Liverpool this year have involved several hundred people showing a lack of social distancing and also led to disorder earlier this year at the Pier Head.
But he added: "The overwhelming majority of people in Merseyside have made huge sacrifices throughout this pandemic, to keep those most vulnerable safe and protect the NHS and other emergency services."
Other forces got off more lightly, with Wiltshire Police reporting "a quiet and peaceful New Year" – issuing around 20 formal warnings for house parties to disperse.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2021-01-01, 2:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Police had to break up parties across England as revellers ignored warnings to ring in the new year with members of their own household only.
Several forces issued the maximum £10,000 fine to organisers as they battled to get people to stick to the rules.
New restrictions which came into effect at midnight on December 31 meant a total of 44 million people – 78% of the population of England – saw in 2021 under the toughest Tier 4 measures.
The Metropolitan Police (MPS) said officers had broken up a music event in east London's Royal Docks and slapped the host with the top penalty.

A number of house parties were also dispersed across the east of the capital.
MPS Barking and Dagenham tweeted just before 2am: "Officers have been attending a number of reported breaches house parties. Several Fines have been issued at various parties across East Area tonight for Covid Breaches."
In Essex, officers dished out more than £18,000 in fines to organisers of unlicensed music events, reporting that hundreds of people had turned up in breach of lockdown rules.
Assistant Chief Constable Andy Prophet thanked all those who had stayed home on what is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 

But he added: "Unfortunately, there were others who decided to blatantly flout the coronavirus rules and regulations and, ultimately, they decided that partying was more important than protecting other people.
"We've seized their equipment, arrested five people, and issued a large number of fines to those who think this behaviour is acceptable."
Sussex Police issued 12 fines in Brighton for breach of lockdown rules, and by 11pm had made 13 arrests across the west of the county for a number of offences including affray.



"Our officers will shut breaches down and take enforcement action where necessary," the force tweeted.
Detective Chief Constable Terry Woods, of Lancashire Constabulary, said officers had dealt with "a steady stream of incidents" including shutting down a house party in Hyndburn.
He tweeted: "Some shockers tonight e.g. Hyndburn rural property with about 80 young people there @LancsPolice stopped it & organiser reported for £10k fine."
At around 2.30am, he posted: "Demand now increasing – themes assaults, house party fights, sadly domestic abuse & people reaching crisis.
"I spent strike of midnight on foot with cops searching for a high risk missing person. Just resuming from assisting with the arrest of a violent drink driver – welcome to 2021!!"



West Midlands Police were also battling lockdown fatigue as 2020 drew to a close.
Chief Constable Dave Thompson posted: "Very grateful for time with @OSU_WMP.
"I am afraid some shocking Covid breaches with very large house parties. Well dealt with by the team. Always a pleasure to spend time with such professional officers."
Merseyside Police got ahead of the game by putting a dispersal zone on the Pier Head and other parts of Liverpool city centre between 7.30pm on New Year's Eve and midday on January 1.
The order came just hours after a post was circulated on social media encouraging people to meet near the Liver Building for a party with the words "F*** Tier 3", the Liverpool Echo reported.
Chief Inspector Peter Clark said: "Previous gatherings in Liverpool this year have involved several hundred people showing a lack of social distancing and also led to disorder earlier this year at the Pier Head.
But he added: "The overwhelming majority of people in Merseyside have made huge sacrifices throughout this pandemic, to keep those most vulnerable safe and protect the NHS and other emergency services."
Other forces got off more lightly, with Wiltshire Police reporting "a quiet and peaceful New Year" – issuing around 20 formal warnings for house parties to disperse.

Bet they were all teenagers. All "I'm Areet jacks", because it doesn't affect them.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-01, 4:33 pm

An Intensive Care Unit specialist has said people have ‘blood on their hands’ if they don’t wear a mask and willingly flout the COVID-19 rules.
Professor Hugh Montgomery told BBC Radio 5 Live hospitals were facing a “tsunami” of cases over the next few weeks and they were already stretched thin.
He said: “Anyone who is listening to this who doesn’t wear their mask, who behaves like this, they have blood on their hands, they’re spreading this virus other people will spread it and people will die and they won’t know they’ve killed people but they have.”
Professor Montgomery, who works at Whittington Hospital in North London said they were reaching levels not seen since the first wave.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Professor Montgomery said hospitals were already stretched thin and cases were rising. (PA)
He said: “The wards are flooded, everyone’s working at maximum stretch really, we’ve had to double up or sometimes triple up on consultant staff in.”
“The nursing staff are back to being very-overstretched and in some areas, it’s one ICU nurse to four patients again, and the numbers are still rising.”
Union leaders are warning that health workers face burnout, soaring sickness levels and “intolerable” pressures because of the ongoing crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
COVID-19 patients in hospital in England regions.(PA)
Rates of infection are continuing to rise in all regions of the country, according to the latest weekly surveillance report from Public Health England.
Read more: Sage scientist condemns Boris Johnson’s claim that schools are safe - ‘It’s untrue’
It comes as the number of people testing positive for the virus in England also reached a new record high, with a total of 232,169 in the week to December 23 – the highest weekly total since Test and Trace was launched in May.
Public Health England medical director Dr Yvonne Doyle urged people not to mix this New Year’s Eve and to keep to the social distancing and hygiene rules in a bid to stop the spread.
She said: “The Christmas week saw a worrying rise in cases across every region of the country, particularly among adults in their 20s and 30s.
“We must not now add further fuel to the fire, as meeting in close and large groups this New Year’s Eve risks further transmission.”
Professor Montgomery said people were to blame for the spread of the virus, not the new variant.
He said: “It’s making me actually very angry now that people are laying the blame on the virus and it’s not the virus, it’s people. People are not washing they’re hands, they’re not keeping two-metre distance, they’re not wearing their masks.”

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2021-01-01, 5:53 pm

We should start building the gallows now . . . . Boris should never have organised all of these rule breaking gatherings, so he deserves to hang Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-01, 6:24 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:We should start building the gallows now . . . . Boris should never have organised all of these rule breaking gatherings, so he deserves to hang Wink
stop giving them ideas

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2021-01-02, 12:54 pm

This government wants to mix and match vaccines.

I wonder what public health England say?

"don't do that"

🤣

Whitty says we have supply issues.

Pfizer: "no there's not, its all agreed to your schedule"

Can't blame the government though, clearly they have people who know what they're doing and when to open their mouth and not say stupid stuff
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-04, 4:31 pm

Boris Johnson will make a TV address tonight to set out "further steps" to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The prime minister is expected to speak at 8pm amid calls for a third national lockdown in England.

It has also been announced the House of Commons will be recalled from its current recess to sit on Wednesday, so MPs can hear from Mr Johnson and to debate coronavirus restrictions.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2021-01-04, 5:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Boris Johnson will make a TV address tonight to set out "further steps" to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The prime minister is expected to speak at 8pm amid calls for a third national lockdown in England.

It has also been announced the House of Commons will be recalled from its current recess to sit on Wednesday, so MPs can hear from Mr Johnson and to debate coronavirus restrictions.

He'll only close schools for 3 weeks imo. That will be the only change
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Vincemac on 2021-01-04, 6:45 pm

We need a full lock down 
It’s the only way 
We can’t trust a lot of the dickhead public 
To obey the rules 
I feel for the vulnerable because of the other selfish idiots
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8141
Join date : 2012-08-07

Gordon Armstrong likes this post

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Steve30000 on 2021-01-04, 6:51 pm

Vincemac wrote:We need a full lock down 
It’s the only way 
We can’t trust a lot of the dickhead public 
To obey the rules 
I feel for the vulnerable because of the other selfish idiots

Agree, should be, but he won't do it.

We'll have to be stepping over dead people in the street for him to do it properly. Imo, he'll let it go that far
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 420
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  cyprussyd on 2021-01-04, 8:17 pm

Full lock down it is the

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50916
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

There should be another national lockdown imo Empty Re: There should be another national lockdown imo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum