SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Nearly over

Go down

Nearly over Empty Nearly over

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-12-28, 10:14 am

We can argue and disagree about many things but one thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that 2020 has been a bloody horrible year. 

Football has been all but killed off for us long suffering Sunderland fans and now we can only hope that when we do get back to playing we can win our games in hand and climb back up the table. 

Fingers crossed that a new ownership can give us new hope.

BREXIT has divided the country and brought us an awful toxic atmosphere and anger. But however we voted it's now a done deal so hopefully we can now accept it and make it a success. 

But of course all of that has been dwarfed by Covid with a major change to how we live and death now reduced to a daily press release. 

The small SunderMad family lost Dave and i fear others. Hopefully the lost posters have just moved on but I must admit to often wondering. 

We are only a few days away from a new year and new hope. Take care my friends and let's hope we have lots to celebrate in 2021.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nearly over Empty Re: Nearly over

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-12-28, 12:48 pm

It's been a bit of a baddie, but we'll soon be in a new era where we'll come to recognise and embrace a new normal . . . . we'll even be able to attend, and hopefully enjoy, football matches next season !

All the best everyone Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-12-28, 7:10 pm

Yes am glad to see the back of 2020 but sadly I believe there is more pain to come in 2021. I hope I am wrong but I fear not. Was so said to lose Dave this year but glad we still have our select little group here to try and keep us in touch with each other. Let's all look forward to a return to proper football and 'normal' life as soon as possible.

Take care everyone and stay safe. Wishing you all the best kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

gil t azell and Exilium like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-12-29, 11:37 am

Hieronymus wrote:Yes am glad to see the back of 2020 but sadly I believe there is more pain to come in 2021. I hope I am wrong but I fear not. Was so said to lose Dave this year but glad we still have our select little group here to try and keep us in touch with each other. Let's all look forward to a return to proper football and 'normal' life as soon as possible.

Take care everyone and stay safe. Wishing you all the best kiss

If the az vaccine gets approved then there's no reason why we can't get back to filling grounds again soon.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum