SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Got a message about being inactive
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 11:03 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid Week 19
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 10:59 am by Jerry the Jinx

» Gossip
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 10:58 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» SunderMad birth
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 10:53 am by Jerry the Jinx

» League Table - Mid Week 19
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 9:23 am by gil t azell

» Results Week 19
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 7:45 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Week 20
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 7:41 am by Exilium

» Kick off times brought forward
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyToday at 5:22 am by cyprussyd

» Tuesday night ...match day thread
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyYesterday at 6:55 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Midweek 19
KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by Gordon Armstrong

KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION

Go down

KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION Empty KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION

Post  Exilium on Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunderland CEO Jim Rodwell has been forced to deny speculation that the club may be heading for administration after rumours surfaced last night.

[size=18]Sunderland CEO Jim Rodwell has been forced to deny speculation that the club may be heading for administration after rumours surfaced last night.

[/size]
ADVERTISING
[size]

According to Matt Hughes of the Daily Mail, current Black Cats owner Stewart Donald has told fellow EFL League One bosses that the club face the prospect of administration due to money lost because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Donald has been in the process of selling the club to current shareholder Juan Sartori and  22-year-old billionaire Kyril Louis-Dreyfus, but the length of time it is taking to go through has worried Sunderland fans.
And Donald’s latest revelations will put even more panic into supporters who are desperate to see good times return to the club, although whether they hold much weight remains to be seen.
Step forward Rodwell, who has moved to quash the claims made in Hughes’ article after speaking to Chronicle journalist James Hunter.

Sunderland CEO Jim Rodwell has been forced to deny speculation that the club may be heading for administration after rumours surfaced last night.

[/size]
ADVERTISING
[size]

According to Matt Hughes of the Daily Mail, current Black Cats owner Stewart Donald has told fellow EFL League One bosses that the club face the prospect of administration due to money lost because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Donald has been in the process of selling the club to current shareholder Juan Sartori and  22-year-old billionaire Kyril Louis-Dreyfus, but the length of time it is taking to go through has worried Sunderland fans.
And Donald’s latest revelations will put even more panic into supporters who are desperate to see good times return to the club, although whether they hold much weight remains to be seen.
Step forward Rodwell, who has moved to quash the claims made in Hughes’ article after speaking to Chronicle journalist James Hunter.

[/size]
ADVERTISEMENT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

&adurl=https://www.amazon.co.uk/lastminutedeals%3Fdclid%3D%edclid!]
Low prices on gifts every day
Shop now
Low prices on gifts every day. Shop now. Relax later.
&adurl=https://www.amazon.co.uk/lastminutedeals%3Fdclid%3D%edclid!]

Inspired by[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[size]

Rodwell told Hunter that there is ‘no truth in the story’ that they could be set for administration, and furthermore Donald is continuing to cover the £1 million per month that the club is currently losing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/size]
Exilium
Exilium
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION Empty Re: KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION

Post  cyprussyd on Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:04 pm

My concern reading that is...

And furthermore Donald is continuing to cover the £1 million per month that the club is currently losing

I'm not sure how much Donald is worth but I doubt he can afford to cover this for long.

The quicker the sale compleats the better.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

gil t azell and Exilium like this post

Back to top Go down

KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION Empty Re: KEY SUNDERLAND FIGURE ADDRESSES ADMINISTRATION SPECULATION

Post  Vincemac on Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:My concern reading that is...

And furthermore Donald is continuing to cover the £1 million per month that the club is currently losing

I'm not sure how much Donald is worth but I doubt he can afford to cover this for long.

The quicker the sale compleats the better.
If Donald can withstand 1 million loss per month 
Why did he need that  10 million loan 
Maybe the loan is paying for the monthly loss ?????
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Black Cat Kiwi and gil t azell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:43 am

This was posted a few months ago as a way of jettisoning players & staff for nothing as talk at the time was of Donald's allegedly shallow pockets. Makes good business sense given the tight table as what would be a current 15 points is not insurmountable. Now.....who would they kick out  Twisted Evil

Ps. Just when all are celebrating what was the BEST performance in living memory we get this  No

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:51 am

SD cannot sustain these losses.

Could it be the buyers are in no hurry now? Why should they be? SD needs to sell or alternatively take any EFL loans available. Pay his debts and run. Cannot see that happening.

If FPP are demanding their money back prior to any takeover being announced I would think that puts even more pressure on SD. He simply has not got the funds otherwise why take the loan in the 1st place? This could also assist KLD in squeezing SD and his shares even more.

Obviously all of this is purely my opinion.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:02 am

gil t azell wrote:SD cannot sustain these losses.

Could it be the buyers are in no hurry now? Why should they be? SD needs to sell or alternatively take any EFL loans available. Pay his debts and run. Cannot see that happening.

If FPP are demanding their money back prior to any takeover being announced I would think that puts even more pressure on SD. He simply has not got the funds otherwise why take the loan in the 1st place? This could also assist KLD in squeezing SD and his shares even more.

Obviously all of this is purely my opinion.
Much the same as mine 
We realy can’t take the money that will stop  us not to buying  players 
We have to manage without the payout 
Cause when the new owner come in there will be money available
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum