SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Lincoln City v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lincoln City v Sunderland--Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Lincoln City v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Mackemneil on 2020-12-12, 5:02 pm

No bad performances and that is a first and used 5 subs!!!!

I can honestly say I enjoyed that .... and that is a first this season too.

At last pace, passion, desire and endeavour

Please can I have some more?
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Lincoln City v Sunderland--Match Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Lincoln City v Sunderland--Match Day Thread

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-12-12, 5:15 pm

Excellent game and for once my nails remained unbitten. Gil you can come back to chatbox! Very Happy

Were like a different team and I even agreed with the decision to take off Diamond too. What is the world coming to?

I did note last week meant we gave Wigan confidence to go on and win this week too, keeping Accrington below us!

With Hull beaten and us winning against Lincoln we also made up ground and did the goal difference a power of good. Happy tonight Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2020-12-12, 5:17 pm

has something gone wrong with my screen or did we score more than 1 goals today? Smile 

must be a defect as it looks like a striker scored twice - impossible!
fitz
fitz

Hieronymus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-12-12, 5:25 pm

fitz wrote:has something gone wrong with my screen or did we score more than 1 goals today? Smile 

Is your computer still under warranty

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilium on 2020-12-12, 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunderland gave a lesson in finishing as they thrashed Lincoln to secure their first league win under new manager Lee Johnson.
Sunderland were on the front foot straight away, although the Imps missed two golden chances early on through Brennan Johnson.
Those misses proved costly as the Black Cats soon took the lead after 16 minutes when Jack Diamond was adjudged to have been tripped by Jorge Grant and Grant Leadbitter scored from the spot.
Nine minutes later it was 2-0 as Callum McFadzean nodded down Conor McLaughlin's cross and Charlie Wyke steered the ball home.
The Black Cats added a third with a counter-attacking goal. Aiden McGready drove forward and slipped a pass to Diamond, who produced a classy finish.
Sunderland looked comfortable in the second half and added a fourth in the 72nd minute when Chris Maguire raced past Tayo Edun and pulled it back for Wyke to crash home.
Match report supplied by PA Media.
Exilium
Exilium
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilium on 2020-12-12, 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Exilium
Exilium
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-12-12, 6:18 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

oldblackcat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-12-12, 8:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
fitz wrote:has something gone wrong with my screen or did we score more than 1 goals today? Smile 

Is your computer still under warranty
Maybe Lee could send him a new battery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilium on 2020-12-12, 11:49 pm

HIGHLIGHTS
Exilium
Exilium
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

oldblackcat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-12-13, 3:25 am

Exilium wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HIGHLIGHTS
like  Thank you for posting.

Goals 3 & 4 class. No.1 the penalty...appallingly taken, but it counted.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-12-14, 9:16 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum