SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

David Moyes

Go down

David Moyes Empty David Moyes

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-12-03, 2:43 pm

David was far from a ranging success at Sunderland, dour, negative and uninspiring.

But he is now manager of West Ham who sit 5th in the premier league so was it Moyes or Sunderland at fault?

Well it's hard not to blame Sunderland, we have had, I think, 13 crap managers of late, many who had decent records before we made them crap.

With very strong rumours of the potential new owners wanting to appoint a director of football and head coach could it be that finally someone has seen the problem, not the managers but the Micky Mouse club we support.

I'm told we have a world class academy but one that struggles to produce world or even division one class players.

We have a premier class stadium but it's one that struggles to bring division one winners.

But its not all negative, we have beautiful new red seats.

My new year wish will be...NO MORE FALSE DAWNS PLEAS.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

David Moyes Empty Re: David Moyes

Post  gil t azell on 2020-12-03, 5:03 pm

Are you saying we might need a manager who has tested positive for Covid-19 to help us? 

They were doing rubbish until he got it. Now they are doing very well indeed.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2020-12-03, 7:18 pm

Moyes was the last manager we had to have substantial funds available for players...where he went wrong?.. well I guess we all have theories
As for our Academy...the last couple of seasons especially have seen our youngsters snapped up by Arsenal, Liverpool, Man utd, Norwich and Boro all teams in higher leagues who have a history of developing young players and actually play them in the first team. There lies our problem...a youngster at Sunderland will be lucky to progress past the u23's (reserves or whatever it is now)    and play first team football.
oldblackcat
oldblackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum