SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Gossip
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 10:21 pm by Vincemac

» League Table - Mid Week 19
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 10:13 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid Week 19
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 10:09 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Got a message about being inactive
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» SunderMad birth
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 9:53 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Results Week 19
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 6:45 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Week 20
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 6:41 pm by Exilium

» Kick off times brought forward
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 4:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Tuesday night ...match day thread
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyToday at 5:55 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Midweek 19
Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Gordon Armstrong

Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director?

Go down

Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? Empty Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director?

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-11-30, 10:07 pm

This is interesting.  I loved Stefan as a player. Sorry I'm only on phone so can't copy the text.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? Empty Re: Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-11-30, 11:51 pm

Stefan Schwarz among the candidates for sporting director at Sunderland
Previous reports in France suggest the four man shortlist included someone from Scandanavia

• BY MATTY HEWITT

• 17:34, 30 NOV 2020UPDATED17:35, 30 NOV 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stefan Schwarz of Sunderland(Image: Clive Mason/ALLSPORT)

Former Arsenal and Sunderland midfielder Stefan Schwarz is reportedly among the candidates being considered for the role of sporting director at the Black Cats.

With a takeover at the club imminent, prospective new owners Juan Sartori and Kyril Louis-Dreyfus have already begun drawing up plans to reshuffle the backroom staff at the club.

Speaking on What The Falk podcast, Sky Sports presented Tom White said that the Swedish international was one of the names he had heard who was in line for the role.
Schwarz would fit the bill as a former player and coincide with reports from France suggesting that the shortlist involved someone from Scandinavia.
White said: "This obvious choice would be Stefan Schwarz. I've no idea there's any truth but it would make sense as they've said in interviews it's someone English and Scandinavia.
"It would make sense. If it was someone like Stefan Schwarz who knows the club and has had experience of running a football club - being a director of football I would say that's a choice choice.
"He has been involved in the administration of a football club."

"It would make sense. If it was someone like Stefan Schwarz who knows the club and has had experience of running a football club - being a director of football I would say that's a choice choice. "He has been involved in the administration of a football club."

Hieronymus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director? Empty Re: Stefan Schwarz - Sporting Director?

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-12-01, 12:34 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Stefan Schwarz among the candidates for sporting director at Sunderland
Previous reports in France suggest the four man shortlist included someone from Scandanavia

• BY MATTY HEWITT

• 17:34, 30 NOV 2020UPDATED17:35, 30 NOV 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stefan Schwarz of Sunderland(Image: Clive Mason/ALLSPORT)

Former Arsenal and Sunderland midfielder Stefan Schwarz is reportedly among the candidates being considered for the role of sporting director at the Black Cats.

With a takeover at the club imminent, prospective new owners Juan Sartori and Kyril Louis-Dreyfus have already begun drawing up plans to reshuffle the backroom staff at the club.

Speaking on What The Falk podcast, Sky Sports presented Tom White said that the Swedish international was one of the names he had heard who was in line for the role.
Schwarz would fit the bill as a former player and coincide with reports from France suggesting that the shortlist involved someone from Scandinavia.
White said: "This obvious choice would be Stefan Schwarz. I've no idea there's any truth but it would make sense as they've said in interviews it's someone English and Scandinavia.
"It would make sense. If it was someone like Stefan Schwarz who knows the club and has had experience of running a football club - being a director of football I would say that's a choice choice.
"He has been involved in the administration of a football club."

"It would make sense. If it was someone like Stefan Schwarz who knows the club and has had experience of running a football club - being a director of football I would say that's a choice choice. "He has been involved in the administration of a football club."

Thank you!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum