SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Fleetwood away

Go down

Fleetwood away  Empty Fleetwood away

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-11-26, 4:30 pm

Tomorrow evening we travel to Fleetwood and for the first time this season I have decided it's Emmerdale  Corrie  and the jungle for me with live BBC text on my phone 

On a positive note we are in tier3 so can't go to games.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Mackemneil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fleetwood away  Empty Re: Fleetwood away

Post  gil t azell on 2020-11-26, 5:32 pm

PP will be gone very very soon. So will most of the players unless they start performing. We have the best squad in the division imo but they need to start showing that.

I never want us to lose especially against the jailbird but to be fair I think he is a better manager. I am praying for a win, hoping for a draw but expecting to get beat.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Mackemneil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilium on 2020-11-26, 8:35 pm

So who killed the albatross at the SOL ?

What a Face

Exilium
Exilium
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-11-27, 5:27 pm

I will be on Chatbox later if anyone cares to join me Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-11-27, 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Gordon Armstrong likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-11-28, 6:30 am

Parkinson had an opportunity to make a point today, so he took it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-11-28, 7:55 am

Just seen the highlights.

Three minutes of normal time to go...oh my days, he brings on a defender & a mid-fielder when you're allowed FIVE subs having only made one change at the 70 min mark rof rof rof

Syd, You saved yourself some coin for sure. tea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-11-28, 9:47 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Just seen the highlights.

Three minutes of normal time to go...oh my days, he brings on a defender & a mid-fielder when you're allowed FIVE subs having only made one change at the 70 min mark rof rof rof

Syd, You saved yourself some coin for sure. tea
You wonder what goes through Parkinson's mind at times.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-11-28, 9:49 am

It's certainly not how can I use my subs to make sure we win.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-11-28, 10:01 am

Well I watched TV with SAFC text on phone. As goal up but was I surprised when Fleetwood scored?

After the game PP was right, unbeaten away,   a draw Fleetwood  is not bad, but, how many draws should have been  wins,?

2 home games to come and we should win both  that's what champion winning teams would do.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2020-11-28, 1:38 pm

Over the years I have seen Parkinson’s teams achieve promotion and incredible cup runs with apparent no-hopers! With teams with low expectations he could take chances and failure was almost expected as acceptable.
With Sunderland, expectations are greater, players are generally of a better quality, but, he seems incapable of getting the best out of his players, selecting a style of play that excites us and frightens other teams, can’t see that any combination of Grigg, Graham and Wyke doesn’t work when having young, pacey, raw talent playing off Wyke might just come off ........ try it! Too many players in last night’s team give nothing new and we are too predictable.
If things persist we will be in this league next season. PP must go NOW! After Xmas is too late, half the season gone and no chance for a new manager to look at the squad and refresh!

Time for the board to act and get this takeover completed.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2020-11-29, 8:03 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Over the years I have seen Parkinson’s teams achieve promotion and incredible cup runs with apparent no-hopers! With teams with low expectations he could take chances and failure was almost expected as acceptable.
With Sunderland, expectations are greater, players are generally of a better quality, but, he seems incapable of getting the best out of his players, selecting a style of play that excites us and frightens other teams, can’t see that any combination of Grigg, Graham and Wyke doesn’t work when having young, pacey, raw talent playing off Wyke might just come off ........ try it! Too many players in last night’s team give nothing new and we are too predictable.
If things persist we will be in this league next season. PP must go NOW! After Xmas is too late, half the season gone and no chance for a new manager to look at the squad and refresh!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!yipeee
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-11-29, 9:25 pm

Mackemneil wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:Over the years I have seen Parkinson’s teams achieve promotion and incredible cup runs with apparent no-hopers! With teams with low expectations he could take chances and failure was almost expected as acceptable.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!yipeee

I'd just like to add.....  sant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum