SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Parkinson is the man for us
Duncan Watmore EmptyToday at 2:29 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Fleetwood away
Duncan Watmore EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by Exilium

» The bairns
Duncan Watmore EmptyYesterday at 8:09 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Manager sacked
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-24, 9:32 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Midweek 10 - Plus Week 11
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-24, 7:03 pm by oldblackcat

» Should retailers be doing more to stop scalpers using bots to purchase high selling items?
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-23, 6:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Fans at games
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-23, 6:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 10
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-23, 5:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table - Week 10
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-23, 12:41 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Doncaster away
Duncan Watmore Empty2020-11-22, 12:21 pm by Exilium

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Duncan Watmore

Go down

Duncan Watmore Empty Duncan Watmore

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-11-18, 3:31 am

Duncan Watmore 'in a really good place' & relishing Middlesbrough [size=50]opportunity[/size]
The forward has been struck by the feel-good factor at Rockliffe and is looking forward to working with Neil Warnock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Boro manager Neil Warnock with new signing Duncan Watmore (Image: MFC)

Get the latest Boro stories straight to your inbox with our daily newsletter

Enter your email
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Duncan Watmore has battled through an injury nightmare in the past but is now fit, sharp and relishing his Middlesbrough opportunity.
"I feel I'm in a really good place and my body feels physically very robust," said the forward in his first interview after signing a short-term deal with Boro.

Watmore has spent a month training with Boro at Rockliffe, impressing manager Neil Warnock. And the player too, has been impressed - by the manager and the feel-good factor in the camp.
"I'm really delighted," he told the club website.
"I've been training a few weeks now, it's a great group of lads. The manager got me in to have a look. I was really looking forward to the opportunity. I've been really impressed with the set-up, it's a brilliant club and the lads have been so welcoming. I've really enjoyed training.
"The manager has been great, very honest. And the lads have started really well, the results have been good and the position in the table is good I've definitely noticed the vibe. It's a good place to come and work."

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Duncan Watmore Empty Re: Duncan Watmore

Post  oldblackcat on 2020-11-18, 7:23 am

Never really fulfilled his potential here imo...think the combination of injuries and (presumed)high wage packet was why we let him go...he always gave 100% for us though so I wish him all the best
oldblackcat
oldblackcat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum