SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Parkinson is the man for us
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyToday at 5:34 am by oldblackcat

» Fleetwood away
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by Exilium

» The bairns
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyYesterday at 8:09 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Manager sacked
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Midweek 10 - Plus Week 11
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 pm by oldblackcat

» Should retailers be doing more to stop scalpers using bots to purchase high selling items?
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Fans at games
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 10
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table - Week 10
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:41 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Doncaster away
If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:21 pm by Exilium

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ?

Go down

If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? Empty If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ?

Post  Exilium on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Interesting times.....

I liked Jack Ross who was sacked in October last year after 11 games, and being only 6th in the league.

His final game was a loss at Lincoln City.

Currently we sit 7th after 8 games and a whopping 7 points behind ...Lincoln.  Shocked

Still very early days, but .......................
Exilium
Exilium

Back to top Go down

If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? Empty Re: If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ?

Post  oxfordshire on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:10 am

There is an interesting article by roker report asking whether pp has taken the club as far as he can. Tried posting it here but can't get it to work.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ? Empty Re: If the club gets a new owner, will there be a new Manager/Coach ?

Post  cyprussyd on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:31 am

I wonder if we will ever learn?

I was a big Ross fan and PP was never my choice, however I try to be fair.

We may well have gone up last season, Covid not PP scuppered that.

We have lost one game this season and PP has had no money to spend, a owner who wants out and a mix of red cards and injuries that have worked against him.

Give the man a break.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilium on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38 am

I agree, but club owners are not so patient.

I doubt they could actually pay off PP.......  they are "broke" .. and no parachute payments.
Exilium
Exilium

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Personally I think a whopping 7 points is not a major worry at this time of the season. 

Will we get a new manager. Yes is my answer and before Xmas.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:05 am

Tyrone Mings: Aston Villa defender welcomes Football Leadership Diversity Code - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:10 am

oxfordshire wrote:Tyrone Mings: Aston Villa defender welcomes Football Leadership Diversity Code - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well words fail me that somehow it appears that  you won't be able necessarily to choose who you want as you may have to choose someone from a particular category to suit quotas set by whomever.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:12 am

oxfordshire wrote:
oxfordshire wrote:Tyrone Mings: Aston Villa defender welcomes Football Leadership Diversity Code - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well words fail me that somehow it appears that  you won't be able necessarily to choose who you want as you may have to choose someone from a particular category to suit quotas set by whomever.
Blimey, the next thing you know they'll be legislating for the need to make a speech before every game appologising for the pain, suffering, and hurt to them, their descendants and their families for stolen opportunities  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:22 am

A comment on Facebook 

Phil you botched up Pompey big time but I'm still backing you kid. Your record is excellent this season. I know you're working on a plan B with your coaching team and are experimenting with 442. I know you're drilling your strikers daily and we're already seeing glimpses of the results in Wyke. Next 6 games will be crucial, we need to see further progress. If we don't progress by Christmas then the unspeakable may be a reality. Given the progress made this season, I am confident you can keep moving forward. That being said experience is gained from experience. If you have none then people need to look at character and imagine that experience. I've got a great imagination, so has super Kev...

oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum