SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» England dodge a bullet
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table - Week 6
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid Week 6
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 6
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 7:39 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Defender in
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Exilium

» Chat Box Open - Sunderland vs Crewe
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by gil t azell

» News from Syd
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» SUNDERLAND 1 CREWE ALEX 0
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 6:53 pm by gil t azell

» League Table - Mid Week 6
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Drowsy and Syd lead the way
Dan Neil EmptyYesterday at 4:14 pm by Mackemneil

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Dan Neil

Go down

Dan Neil Empty Dan Neil

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-09-29, 8:51 pm

Sunderland AFC are delighted to announce that Dan Neil has signed a new contract at the Stadium of Light.
The midfielder has put pen to paper on a three-year deal, committing his future to the club and extending his stay on Wearside until the end of the 2022-23 season.
Neil joined the club’s academy system at the age of nine, rising through the ranks before making his first-team debut in a 2018 EFL Trophy tie against Morecambe.
The 18-year-old was also a constant feature in Elliott Dickman’s Under-23 side last campaign, and he will captain the development team this season.
After committing his future to the club, the midfielder said: “I’m delighted to sign my first professional contract. I’ve supported the club for as long as I can remember, and it’s always been my goal to get into the first team. Signing this contract will give me a better opportunity to do that.”
Manager Phil Parkinson added: “We’re very pleased that a new deal has been agreed with Dan. He’s a good young player and it’s important that we keep our talented youngsters at the club. Now, his challenge is to force his way into the first-team picture.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

gil t azell and oldblackcat like this post

Back to top Go down

Dan Neil Empty Re: Dan Neil

Post  Kipper on 2020-09-30, 10:48 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC are delighted to announce that Dan Neil has signed a new contract at the Stadium of Light.
The midfielder has put pen to paper on a three-year deal, committing his future to the club and extending his stay on Wearside until the end of the 2022-23 season.
Neil joined the club’s academy system at the age of nine, rising through the ranks before making his first-team debut in a 2018 EFL Trophy tie against Morecambe.
The 18-year-old was also a constant feature in Elliott Dickman’s Under-23 side last campaign, and he will captain the development team this season.
After committing his future to the club, the midfielder said: “I’m delighted to sign my first professional contract. I’ve supported the club for as long as I can remember, and it’s always been my goal to get into the first team. Signing this contract will give me a better opportunity to do that.”
Manager Phil Parkinson added: “We’re very pleased that a new deal has been agreed with Dan. He’s a good young player and it’s important that we keep our talented youngsters at the club. Now, his challenge is to force his way into the first-team picture.”
Really pleased but I hope he doesn't live to regret it.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-10-01, 9:59 pm

Really pleased with this development and hoping Dan is a future star for us Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-10-03, 1:11 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC are delighted to announce that Dan Neil has signed a new contract at the Stadium of Light.

How will he regret it?
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-10-03, 4:00 pm

Steve30000 wrote:
Kipper wrote:

How will he regret it?
Cos he could have gone to a club  where he might at least geton the bench.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-10-05, 6:11 am

Kipper wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:
Kipper wrote:

How will he regret it?
Cos he could have gone to a club  where he might at least geton the bench.

If he doesn't play on Tuesday, Dan Neil must be sleeping in parkys bed 🛏 👩
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum