SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Seems you are not alone Gill
Streaming news EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Peterborough United
Streaming news EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by cyprussyd

» Results Week 2
Streaming news EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 3
Streaming news EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by oldblackcat

» League Table - Week 2
Streaming news EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by oldblackcat

» brighton
Streaming news Empty2020-09-25, 7:13 pm by Hieronymus

» KIMPIOKA
Streaming news Empty2020-09-25, 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 1
Streaming news Empty2020-09-25, 2:04 pm by gil t azell

» No live football for us this year
Streaming news Empty2020-09-25, 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
Streaming news Empty2020-09-22, 7:47 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Streaming news

Go down

Streaming news Empty Streaming news

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-09-10, 10:29 pm

All season card holders have now been issued with a unique single-use voucher code via email to ensure they can follow the start of the 2020-21 season from home.

The new Sky Bet League One campaign will start on Saturday when Phil Parkinson’s side host Bristol Rovers, and all 2020-21 season card holders can watch every home league game played behind closed doors at no additional cost.

Supporters are reminded that they have the option to select either a streaming pass or a pro-rata refund. If you wish to receive a pro-rata refund and not a streaming pass, simply do not redeem the voucher code provided.

Please also be advised that the choice you make will apply to all home league games played behind closed doors and your selection cannot be changed on a match-to-match basis.

The club has invested significantly in the SAFSee streaming service over the past few months to ensure it is able to cope with anticipated additional demand, with further platform development scheduled to take place in the next fortnight.

Where possible, however, we do advise all season card holders intending to redeem their voucher code to do so ahead of Saturday’s game to ensure the process on matchday is as smooth and seamless as possible.

Likewise, if you are intending to purchase a single match pass for Saturday’s game, please create an account and complete your purchase in advance if you are able to do so.

If you are a 2020-21 season card holder and you have not received a streaming code, please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Should you encounter any issues when redeeming your voucher code or when trying to access the live stream, please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Streaming news Empty Re: Streaming news

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-09-11, 5:19 am

ALL season ticket holders haven't been given a code (yet), mind Sad
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Man! on 2020-09-12, 1:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:All season card holders have now been issued with a unique single-use voucher code via email to ensure they can follow the start of the 2020-21 season from home.

The new Sky Bet League One campaign will start on Saturday when Phil Parkinson’s side host Bristol Rovers, and all 2020-21 season card holders can watch every home league game played behind closed doors at no additional cost.

Supporters are reminded that they have the option to select either a streaming pass or a pro-rata refund. If you wish to receive a pro-rata refund and not a streaming pass, simply do not redeem the voucher code provided.

Please also be advised that the choice you make will apply to all home league games played behind closed doors and your selection cannot be changed on a match-to-match basis.

The club has invested significantly in the SAFSee streaming service over the past few months to ensure it is able to cope with anticipated additional demand, with further platform development scheduled to take place in the next fortnight.

Where possible, however, we do advise all season card holders intending to redeem their voucher code to do so ahead of Saturday’s game to ensure the process on matchday is as smooth and seamless as possible.

Likewise, if you are intending to purchase a single match pass for Saturday’s game, please create an account and complete your purchase in advance if you are able to do so.

If you are a 2020-21 season card holder and you have not received a streaming code, please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Should you encounter any issues when redeeming your voucher code or when trying to access the live stream, please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I've just tried to contact the club using the ticket office address in the article  but no joy. what the hell is happening , they are happy to take my money but do not respond to any message that I have sent for the past two months.
Old Man!
Old Man!

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-09-12, 7:00 pm

Still havent got mine despite repeated e-mails to them.

Will I get a discount for missing todays game or will I get a "you lucky bugger" voucher to redeem  at a later date?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-09-12, 8:43 pm

dont know the answers but I renewed my season ticket, no problem. registered my seat, no prob;em and got my streaming code no problem

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Man! on 2020-09-12, 8:52 pm

gil t azell wrote:Still havent got mine despite repeated e-mails to them.

Will I get a discount for missing todays game or will I get a "you lucky bugger" voucher to redeem  at a later date?
gil, I'm sorry to say that I'm pleased that I'm not the only one, nothing personal.  Smile Smile

I tried to email them today and was told that they have no record of my email address. incompetence is not a strong enough word to describe what is going on in the club, they cannot blame the virus for it.
Old Man!
Old Man!

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-09-13, 9:01 am

cyprussyd wrote:dont know the answers but I renewed my season ticket, no problem. registered my seat, no prob;em and got my streaming code no problem
I did both of them.

Got my bubble sorted sitting in the main arena etc but no code despite repeated emails to them.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-09-14, 2:55 pm

My bubble's sorted, apparently (by Chris Waters) but I've got nee idea about where I'll be sitting (unlike you, Gil) !
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-09-14, 4:03 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:My bubble's sorted, apparently (by Chris Waters) but I've got nee idea about where I'll be sitting (unlike you, Gil) !
Not confirmed duty I fully expect to be in the director's box to bring a bit of class
Again not confirmed but I have been told that Gordon is in the east stand burger bar.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-09-14, 5:43 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:My bubble's sorted, apparently (by Chris Waters) but I've got nee idea about where I'll be sitting (unlike you, Gil) !

I have no idea where. It was this or the Prem concourse and thats a lot of steps after a few ales.

Still havent had a code sent to me.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-09-14, 6:20 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Not confirmed duty I fully expect to be in the director's box to bring a bit of class
Again not confirmed but I have been told that Gordon is in the east stand burger bar.
Is that 'cos I'm a stupid burger ?
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-09-14, 6:47 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Is that 'cos I'm a stupid burger ?
Its because you look sexy in a tabard

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-09-14, 11:36 pm

Streaming passes are now on sale for Saturday’s Sky Bet League One fixture against Oxford United.
Sunderland will travel to the Kassam Stadium (KO 3pm) following an opening-day draw against Bristol Rovers, while last season’s defeated Play-Off finalists will be hoping to bounce back after starting the new campaign with a 2-0 defeat against Lincoln City.
UK streaming passes are priced at £10 and supporters based overseas can watch all the action for £7.
HOW TO TUNE IN
To purchase a pass, please click here and press the 'play' button at the top of the page.
If you have previously bought an SAFSee pass, you can log-in to your existing account to make a purchase.
The games will be available on desktop and laptop via safc.com/news/team-news/live-video or on mobile devices via the SAFSEE App.
The SAFSee App can be downloaded via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
iOS users download here
Android users download here

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum