SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Seems you are not alone Gill
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Peterborough United
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by cyprussyd

» Results Week 2
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 3
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by oldblackcat

» League Table - Week 2
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by oldblackcat

» brighton
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty2020-09-25, 7:13 pm by Hieronymus

» KIMPIOKA
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty2020-09-25, 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 1
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty2020-09-25, 2:04 pm by gil t azell

» No live football for us this year
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty2020-09-25, 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty2020-09-22, 7:47 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post

Go down

Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post

Post  Exilium on 2020-09-03, 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Luke O'Nien welcomed his first child with his partner Georgia
Sunderland AFC star Luke O'Nien has announced the birth of his daughter in a sweet Instagram post.
Little Jasmine Julia O'Nien was born on Sunday, August 30, at the Sunderland Royal Hospital.
The 25-year-old and his partner Georgia shared their special news on Instagram with a series of adorable photos of their first child.
In his Instagram post, he said: "30/08/2020 our precious little girl was born into the world. I love you little Jasmine Julia O’Nien and your incredible mummy with all my heart, I do."
O'Nien joined Sunderland from Wycombe Wanderers in July 2018 and at the end of the 2018–19 Season picked up the award of Young Player of The Season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Exilium
Exilium

Back to top Go down

Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post Empty Re: Sunderland star Luke O'Nien announces birth of his daughter in sweet Instagram post

Post  Exilium on 2020-09-03, 4:04 pm

Congratulations.

But  I reckon lack of sleep beckons..

Very Happy
Exilium
Exilium

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum