SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Week 3
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by Hieronymus

» brighton
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 7:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Week 2
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by Hieronymus

» KIMPIOKA
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» League Table - Week 2
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 1
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by gil t azell

» No live football for us this year
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Peterborough United
IMPORTANT....UPDATE EmptyToday at 7:56 am by oldblackcat

» Seems you are not alone Gill
IMPORTANT....UPDATE Empty2020-09-23, 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
IMPORTANT....UPDATE Empty2020-09-22, 7:47 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

IMPORTANT....UPDATE

Go down

IMPORTANT....UPDATE Empty IMPORTANT....UPDATE

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-19, 9:09 pm

This message is very important to all current season card holders. Please ensure you all sign up and register if you want to attend matches next season while the club is restricted on attendance. If for any reason you have doubts about returning to a stadium during the current pandemic and will wait until later it is still important that you register as if restrictions are effective for all season and you have not registered then you will find you may have to wait for free spaces for your return to the stadium. So it’s important you do sign up when the online booking is open.
On Friday the club will be announcing a trial home game that won’t actually happen. The whole purpose of this trial game is to allow current season card holders to book a seat at this “trial fixture” you can book on line once the online ticketing is open on Friday 21st it will be open until Friday 28th. If possible please discuss with other friends who are season card holders that you may wish to sit in a social distance bubble up-to 6 can sit in a social bubble. If you do this the lead name will receive a confirmation email. If you want to sit in lower number bubble or on your own the system is the same you must do it on line in the 7 day window starting Friday. The club will assign a seat from this information that will become your new seat for the season while restrictions are in place. I mentioned last time that you would probably not be sitting in your normal seat. If anyone has mobility issues then once a seat has been assigned to you and for example it is up a lot more steps than you can manage then you can email the ticket office and they will try to relocate you to a more accessible seat. It will hopefully more clear when the club issues the media release on Friday but I repeat it is important that if you are a 2020/2021 season ticket holder you must book your seat during this trial game (although it is a dummy game) as this seat will be your seat for all this season. Any questions or you find this confusing pleas call me and I’ll try to help.
It must be added that the club are not holding back on expenditure to make the stadium as safe as possible for your return to the SOL. Please watch for the club announce the either before or after the fixture release on Friday morning. So get talking to your mates who you want to sit with and pick one of you to register all of you to max of six if on your own please register in your own

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2020-08-28, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT....UPDATE Empty Re: IMPORTANT....UPDATE

Post  gil t azell on 2020-08-20, 5:20 pm

Cheers for that Sid I was not aware. like
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-20, 5:28 pm

gil t azell wrote:Cheers for that Sid I was not aware. like
Early tip off from my man

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-21, 10:15 am

Thats me sorted, very, very easy

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-08-21, 5:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Thats me sorted, very, very easy

Been to graft so will have to try tomorrow.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-08-22, 9:03 am

Is there a link for this? If there is can you post it please.

I will go onto SAFCS website to look.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-22, 9:17 am

gil t azell wrote:Is there a link for this? If there is can you post it please.

I will go onto SAFCS website to look.
SAFC and tickets takes you to your on line ticket page and its there

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-08-26, 7:08 pm

Got my bubble sorted eventually Syd.

Would not recognize my customer account number even though I have had my season tkt since the place opened. It has taken a while to sort out.

Thank you for posting or I would not have known about this.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-28, 5:03 pm

Bubble registration has been extended to Wednesday 4pm but ..... Don't forget if your in Black cats bar, Quinn's bar or corporate area, you don't have to register a bubble. A member of the corporate team will contact you direct

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-28, 6:31 pm

MATCHDAY BUBBLE - DEADLINE EXTENDED
Over 9,250 fans have completed the form. The deadline is now Wed 2nd September at 4pm to help the remaining season card holders register.
If you need help please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum