SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» David Moyes
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by oldblackcat

» Kristjaan Speakman
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by Kipper

» Week 12
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by Terrapinic

» League Table - Mid Week 11
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 4:16 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Results Mid Week 11
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 4:10 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Results Mid Week 10 & Week 11
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» EFL agree rescue package amounting to £250m
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 2:26 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Wigan
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by barrowmackem

» Watmore
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by barrowmackem

» BOOKIES FAVOURITES
SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE EmptyToday at 6:01 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE

Go down

SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE Empty SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE

Post  Exilium on 2020-08-16, 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunderland have once again been named as favourites to win the League One title in the upcoming season.
Phil Parkinson's side have been named 13/2 favourites ahead of Portsmouth and Charlton, to make it third time lucky in their pursuit to get back to the Championship.
hat is according to the EFL's official betting partner Sky Bet.
They name the Black Cats as their favourites, with Portsmouth 8/1 and Charlton, despite their off-field troubles, 9/1 - a priced shared with Peterborough United.
The market changes slightly for promotion, rather than the title outright, but Sunderland remain favourites at 9/4. The difference in that market is that Portsmouth and Peterborough are joint second-favourites 11/4, and Charlton then 3/1.
Exilium
Exilium

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE Empty Re: SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE

Post  gil t azell on 2020-08-16, 12:26 pm

I might have a small wager on us winning it.

Blind optimism or not I firmly believe we will do very very well this season.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE Empty Re: SUNDERLAND MADE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE LEAGUE

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-08-16, 1:44 pm

Welcome 'Exilium' (what ?) Smile
I, too, am stupid like Gil (but not as) and because of what we've done so far in this 6 months 'close season' I expect us to do very well this season Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-16, 3:29 pm

First season we should have gone up but blew it.
Last season a change of manager and early and to the season did for us.
But the coming season is ours, trust me, I am ITK, I know people ITK and Mr Armstrong is never wrong and finally when all else fails pray.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-08-16, 4:17 pm

We had our chance in the first season, but blew it.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum