SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» League Table - Week 6
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 7:41 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid Week 6
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 7:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 6
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 7:39 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Defender in
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Exilium

» Chat Box Open - Sunderland vs Crewe
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 6:56 pm by gil t azell

» News from Syd
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» SUNDERLAND 1 CREWE ALEX 0
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 6:53 pm by gil t azell

» League Table - Mid Week 6
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 6:50 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Drowsy and Syd lead the way
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 4:14 pm by Mackemneil

» Week 7
FIRST SIGNING IN EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Mackemneil

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

FIRST SIGNING IN

Go down

FIRST SIGNING IN Empty FIRST SIGNING IN

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-07-30, 5:05 pm

Sunderland AFC are delighted to announce the signing of Aiden O’Brien.
The 26-year-old striker becomes Phil Parkinson’s first new recruit ahead of the 2020-21 season, moving to Wearside on a two-year deal after leaving Millwall in June following a nine-year stay in South East London.
O’Brien scored 15 goals for the Lions as they earned promotion to the second tier in 2017, while also racking up over 100 appearances in the Sky Bet Championship during his time at the Den.
The striker’s form in the capital also led to international recognition with the Republic of Ireland, with O’Brien scoring one goal in his four appearances to date.
Prior to breaking into Millwall’s first-team, the 26-year-old enjoyed loan spells with Staines Town, Hayes and Yeading United, Crawley Town, Aldershot Town and Torquay United.
After sealing a move to the Stadium of Light, O’Brien said: “It feels terrific to be a Sunderland player. This is a massive club and I just can’t to get going. I love scoring goals, it’s what I live for and hopefully I can bring plenty to the team. I can’t express how excited I am, and I can’t wait to show the fans and my team-mates what I’m made of.”
Manager Phil Parkinson added: “I’m really pleased with the signing of Aiden. He’s at a good age, he has experience of winning this division and he has played plenty of Championship football. Aiden can also play in a variety of attacking roles, which I feel is important for us. We are delighted to welcome him to the club and we are looking forward to working with him.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

gil t azell, Hieronymus and Gordon Armstrong like this post

Back to top Go down

FIRST SIGNING IN Empty Re: FIRST SIGNING IN

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 5:24 pm

[size=29]Sunderland: Black Cats linked with Northampton’s Charlie Goode[/size]
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

cyprussyd, gil t azell and oxfordshire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-07-31, 12:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland AFC are delighted to announce the signing of Aiden O’Brien.
The 26-year-old striker becomes Phil Parkinson’s first new recruit ahead of the 2020-21 season, moving to Wearside on a two-year deal after leaving Millwall in June following a nine-year stay in South East London.
O’Brien scored 15 goals for the Lions as they earned promotion to the second tier in 2017, while also racking up over 100 appearances in the Sky Bet Championship during his time at the Den.
The striker’s form in the capital also led to international recognition with the Republic of Ireland, with O’Brien scoring one goal in his four appearances to date.
Prior to breaking into Millwall’s first-team, the 26-year-old enjoyed loan spells with Staines Town, Hayes and Yeading United, Crawley Town, Aldershot Town and Torquay United.
After sealing a move to the Stadium of Light, O’Brien said: “It feels terrific to be a Sunderland player. This is a massive club and I just can’t to get going. I love scoring goals, it’s what I live for and hopefully I can bring plenty to the team. I can’t express how excited I am, and I can’t wait to show the fans and my team-mates what I’m made of.”
Manager Phil Parkinson added: “I’m really pleased with the signing of Aiden. He’s at a good age, he has experience of winning this division and he has played plenty of Championship football. Aiden can also play in a variety of attacking roles, which I feel is important for us. We are delighted to welcome him to the club and we are looking forward to working with him.”
It will be interesting to see where we play him. Should be a forward according to Millwall fans but usually played in midfield.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Hieronymus and Rovertsafc like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2020-07-31, 4:03 pm

At last and a good age has played at a higher level scored plenty of goals at la ligue 1 level
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Hieronymus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum