SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyToday at 14:22 by cyprussyd

» Chris Brown gangbang tape
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:34 by Sanddancer123

» The SunderMad barometer.
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 17:18 by cyprussyd

» Week 2
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 15:02 by Hieronymus

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 13:48 by barrowmackem

» Oviedo
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 13:26 by gil t azell

» Court Battle
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Sep - 18:43 by gil t azell

» Josh Hawkes
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Sep - 13:25 by cyprussyd

» Streaming news
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Sep - 23:36 by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Meeting Monday - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Sep - 12:41 by Old Man!

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Meeting Monday

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Monday

Post  Mackemneil on Fri 7 Aug - 9:25

All seems reasonable, but ...

Many supporters are in and out to loo every 10 mins!! Brushing past!! no drinks!!

And they should insist NO EARLY LEAVERS!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on Fri 7 Aug - 22:04

Did you pick up they may allow drinking in seats though Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Sat 8 Aug - 8:59

The club made it clear that its a quickly moving situation and right now they are working hard to find the best way to follow he rules but get the most in safely.

I asked Jim about early leavers because I am one, I leave 5 mins early to get down the steps before the rush. He thinks and I stress thinks that is OK providing you dont face other fans.
The drinking is a bigger problem, anyone who has been, all of us, knows about the crowds round bars. Drinking in seats avoids congestion but of course raises other safety issues.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on Thu 13 Aug - 4:58

Hieronymus wrote:Did you pick up they may allow drinking in seats though Very Happy
I think we have been able to take drinks and food back to our seats herei in oz for ever. Western australia and south australia currently allowing spectators but at 50%  I understand. Other states not allowing at moment.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on Thu 13 Aug - 12:19

Next week on 19th August I have a second meeting to discuss the safe introduction of supporters back into the stadium. The meeting will be attended by Steve Neil Safety Manager, Lesley Campbell Deputy Ticket Office Manager, Chris Waters SAFC Supporters Liaison Officer, The Sunderland Echo, Northumbria Police, 2 others from the Branch Liaison Council, Red and White Army (RAWA), Senior Supporters Group (SSG) and the Sunderland Supports Liaison Group (SSLG).

I have attached the notes from the first meeting that was previously sent by text.

If you have any questions or issues you may want to raise at the meeting please let me know before end of Monday next week and I will add to the list of items to bring up at the meeting.

You will all get the minutes of this meeting by email please read through when you get them and if any clarification or issues let me know.

Best regards

Jim Gilling
Secretary

any questions post here and I will give to Jim

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on Thu 13 Aug - 20:45

cyprussyd wrote:Next week on 19th August I have a second meeting to discuss the safe introduction of supporters back into the stadium. The meeting will be attended by Steve Neil Safety Manager, Lesley Campbell Deputy Ticket Office Manager, Chris Waters SAFC Supporters Liaison Officer, The Sunderland Echo, Northumbria Police, 2 others from the Branch Liaison Council, Red and White Army (RAWA), Senior Supporters Group (SSG) and the Sunderland Supports Liaison Group (SSLG).

I have attached the notes from the first meeting that was previously sent by text.

If you have any questions or issues you may want to raise at the meeting please let me know before end of Monday next week and I will add to the list of items to bring up at the meeting.

You will all get the minutes of this meeting by email please read through when you get them and if any clarification or issues let me know.

Best regards

Jim Gilling
Secretary

any questions post here and I will give to Jim
If we are down to 12 or 15000 will there be kiosks open selling beer (admittedly loosely termed in there)? Less queues I might be able to sneak a swifty in at HT?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum