SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Fleetwood away
Your new team EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by Mackemneil

» LEAGUE TABLE
Your new team EmptyToday at 11:03 am by Exilium

» Parkinson is the man for us
Your new team EmptyToday at 12:06 am by oxfordshire

» Should retailers be doing more to stop scalpers using bots to purchase high selling items?
Your new team EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Midweek 10 - Plus Week 11
Your new team EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by Hieronymus

» The bairns
Your new team Empty2020-11-26, 8:09 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Manager sacked
Your new team Empty2020-11-24, 9:32 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Fans at games
Your new team Empty2020-11-23, 6:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 10
Your new team Empty2020-11-23, 5:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table - Week 10
Your new team Empty2020-11-23, 12:41 pm by Jerry the Jinx

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Your new team

Go down

Your new team Empty Your new team

Post  Admin on 2020-07-30, 10:39 am

You now have a new team to run SunderMad..


Moderators, Sunderland board
Gordon Amstrong, Oldblackcat and Black Cat Kiwi on night shift with Jerry and Neil as back up

Predictios
Jerry


Fantasy football
Neil

The mods are not really there to police the place but can ban if needed. The role is more of looking at ways of improving the forum, if you have ideas talk to them and we will try and accommodate whatever you want.

I'm still here, still posting but will be looking after the admin of the site, the bit I enjoy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-07-31

http://mackemmad.forumotion.co.uk

gil t azell, Mackemneil, Gordon Armstrong and Old Man! like this post

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 11:59 am

Admin wrote:You now have a new team to run SunderMad..


Moderators, Sunderland board
Gordon Amstrong, Oldblackcat and Black Cat Kiwi on night shift with Jerry and Neil as back up

Predictios
Jerry


Fantasy football
Neil

The mods are not really there to police the place but can ban if needed. The role is more of looking at ways of improving the forum, if you have ideas talk to them and we will try and accommodate whatever you want.

I'm still here, still posting but will be looking after the admin of the site, the bit I enjoy.
Cani be a mod
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-07-30, 12:51 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Admin wrote:You now have a new team to run SunderMad..


Moderators, Sunderland board
Gordon Amstrong, Oldblackcat and Black Cat Kiwi on night shift with Jerry and Neil as back up

Predictios
Jerry


Fantasy football
Neil

The mods are not really there to police the place but can ban if needed. The role is more of looking at ways of improving the forum, if you have ideas talk to them and we will try and accommodate whatever you want.

I'm still here, still posting but will be looking after the admin of the site, the bit I enjoy.
Cani be a mod
You will break something

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50796
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 12:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Admin wrote:You now have a new team to run SunderMad..


Moderators, Sunderland board
Gordon Amstrong, Oldblackcat and Black Cat Kiwi on night shift with Jerry and Neil as back up

Predictios
Jerry


Fantasy football
Neil

The mods are not really there to police the place but can ban if needed. The role is more of looking at ways of improving the forum, if you have ideas talk to them and we will try and accommodate whatever you want.

I'm still here, still posting but will be looking after the admin of the site, the bit I enjoy.
Cani be a mod
You will break something
I’m not you 
You mess with things 
I just use my I pad
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-07-30, 1:21 pm

I quite like the idea of being a mod., but if Vince really wants the position I'd step aside for him Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 971
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 1:38 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I quite like the idea of being a mod., but if Vince really wants the position I'd step aside for him Wink
No mate I’m fine
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  gil t azell on 2020-07-30, 6:50 pm

Why can't you both be mods?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6553
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  gil t azell on 2020-07-30, 6:52 pm

It might be just me but can we make it easier to upload pics/files etc.

Alt: if someone can explain it to me easily I would appreciate it.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6553
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 6:55 pm

[quote="gil t azell"]It might be just me but can we make it easier to upload pics/files etc.

Alt: if someone can explain it to me easily I would appreciate it.[/quote]
Yeah it’s very difficult to download pics 
I always have trouble 
And when I copy and try to past a pic it dosnt work
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-07-30, 7:01 pm

I'll explain it to you easily, Gil . . . . it's ferkin easy Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 971
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 7:06 pm

Sometimes works [url=https://servimg.com/view/18367887/172][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 7:11 pm

Failed
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-30, 7:15 pm

[quote="gil t azell"]Why can't you both be mods?[/quote]





Cause I’m not wanted
But I’m fine with that
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-07-30, 7:56 pm

Ha ha . . . . dozy tart Smile
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 971
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-07-30, 8:45 pm

Vincemac wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Why can't you both be mods?





Cause I’m not wanted
But I’m fine with that
rof

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10907
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  oxfordshire on 2020-07-30, 10:25 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Admin wrote:You now have a new team to run SunderMad..


Moderators, Sunderland board
Gordon Amstrong, Oldblackcat and Black Cat Kiwi on night shift with Jerry and Neil as back up

Predictios
Jerry


Fantasy football
Neil

The mods are not really there to police the place but can ban if needed. The role is more of looking at ways of improving the forum, if you have ideas talk to them and we will try and accommodate whatever you want.

I'm still here, still posting but will be looking after the admin of the site, the bit I enjoy.
Cani be a mod
Does that mean I have to be a rocker?
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 615
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 78
Location : Melbourne Australia

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-07-31, 2:20 pm

So glad Sundermad will be continuing and sorry have not been able to post much lately. I would be happy to continue running Chatbox on match days especially for the ex-pats if I am wanted. If so can I stay as an admin so I can turn Chatbox on or will someone else do that for me?
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10504
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-07-31, 2:25 pm

Hieronymus wrote:So glad Sundermad will be continuing and sorry have not been able to post much lately. I would be happy to continue running Chatbox on match days especially for the ex-pats if I am wanted. If so can I stay as an admin so I can turn Chatbox on or will someone else do that for me?
Welcome back to the forum and admin, will do it now

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50796
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-07-31, 2:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:So glad Sundermad will be continuing and sorry have not been able to post much lately. I would be happy to continue running Chatbox on match days especially for the ex-pats if I am wanted. If so can I stay as an admin so I can turn Chatbox on or will someone else do that for me?
Welcome back to the forum and admin, will do it now
Thank you xx kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10504
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Your new team Empty Re: Your new team

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum