SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
TALKSPORT FEED

Latest topics
» Meeting Monday
season ko EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by cyprussyd

» Happy Birthday
season ko EmptyToday at 12:15 pm by fulwellend47

» William Storey
season ko EmptyToday at 11:47 am by Kipper

» New strip
season ko EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
season ko EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Salary cap
season ko Empty2020-08-10, 2:45 pm by Kipper

» Well done Jack
season ko Empty2020-08-09, 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Eddie Howe
season ko Empty2020-08-07, 9:31 am by Mackemneil

» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
season ko Empty2020-08-06, 6:26 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
season ko Empty2020-08-05, 5:46 pm by gil t azell

season ko

Go down

season ko Empty season ko

Post  Admin on 2020-07-24, 4:36 pm

The EFL today confirmed that the 2020-21 season will get underway across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two on the weekend of 12 September.
The 2020-21 campaign will conclude on the 8 and 9 May 2021, with the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals reverting back to the Spring Bank Holiday weekend at the end of May.

Work is currently underway in respect of fixture scheduling and details will be announced in due course as to when full fixture lists for 2020-21 will be made available.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mackemmad.forumotion.co.uk

gil t azell likes this post

Back to top Go down

season ko Empty Re: season ko

Post  gil t azell on 2020-07-24, 6:10 pm

I predicted this a long long time ago on another post.

Yeehaw. 

Lets see how many p*ssed off people stay away. SAFC is a drug. I do not think we get a choice. When will we be allowed back in? I will be there hopefully. Mucho excited.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Sid MCFC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-07-24, 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:The EFL today confirmed that the 2020-21 season will get underway across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two on the weekend of 12 September.
The 2020-21 campaign will conclude on the 8 and 9 May 2021, with the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals reverting back to the Spring Bank Holiday weekend at the end of May.

Work is currently underway in respect of fixture scheduling and details will be announced in due course as to when full fixture lists for 2020-21 will be made available.

You'll be jumping at the bit to watch live.....enjoy the days out all  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2020-07-25, 5:08 pm

Sunderland’s first-team players will return to training on Wednesday 29 July.
The Lads will report for duty ahead of a competitive comeback on 12 September, with the EFL confirming plans for the 2020-21 campaign on Friday.
After signing a new contract at the club until 2022, defender Tom Flanagan will be amongst those returning to the Academy of Light next week.
And following four months away, Phil Parkinson revealed his excitement ahead of a return to training.
“We’re delighted to be returning to training next week,” said the Sunderland manager.
“It’s been a long time since we’ve seen the lads and we’re really looking forward to getting everyone – players and staff – back together on Wednesday.”
He continued: “Now we have a start date for the new season, we can move things forward in terms of fitness and recruitment.
“It’s been a challenging period because we’ve been limited in what we’ve been able to say to the players, but we knew that the minute we got a return date, we had a plan to put into action.
“The lads have continued to train throughout the last 12-14 weeks, and we know they are in a good place physically, so it’s just about adding those football movements and, more importantly, making sure we don’t pick up any early injuries.
“Pre-season is typically six weeks and Wednesday is six-and-a-half weeks before the start of the campaign, so those extra few days will allow us to ease the players back in before we start in earnest the following Monday.
“We will do things in a structured way to make sure that when the season starts, we are ready.”
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mackemmad.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2020-07-26, 10:03 am

Well now we have a start date hopefully we'll get a few players in sharpish
oldblackcat
oldblackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-07-31, 4:07 pm

Read that supporters with distancing may be allowed back in by 1st October - not an issue at the SoL with us in League One. But depends how the covid crisis develops (or the opposite I guess!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Black Cat Kiwi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-08-01, 6:40 am

Hieronymus wrote:Read that supporters with distancing may be allowed back in by 1st October - not an issue at the SoL with us in League One. But depends how the covid crisis develops (or the opposite I guess!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The only downside is the reduced income should our supporters have wanted to attend in greater numbers  Question

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-01, 8:21 am

I cant help thinking we have missed a trick.

Our norm last season was around 30k and we could get most of them in by opening the premier concourse, or am I missing something?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2020-08-01, 8:35 am

cyprussyd wrote:I cant help thinking we have missed a trick.

Our norm last season was around 30k and we could get most of them in by opening the premier concourse, or am I missing something?
Valid point...we should take advantage of the size of our stadium and more fans inside means more income...or is this neutralised by forking out for more stewards etc?
oldblackcat
oldblackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-08-01, 8:43 am

oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I cant help thinking we have missed a trick.

Valid point...we should take advantage of the size of our stadium and more fans inside means more income...or is this neutralised by forking out for more stewards etc?
Syd, I think you're SPOT on & should use your contacts to stress the point.

You two are the wise ones  Idea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-08-01, 9:53 am

I think the numbers are based on the pr emier concourse opening but guidance at the moment is 25% of capacity will allow adequate social distanc ing -just over 12000 in our case
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-08-01, 3:44 pm

Kipper wrote:I think the numbers are based on the pr emier concourse opening but guidance at the moment is 25% of capacity will allow adequate social distanc ing -just over 12000 in our case
Sadly Kipper you may well be correct

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum