SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Season Cards EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Well done Jack
Season Cards EmptyYesterday at 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Salary cap
Season Cards Empty2020-08-08, 2:15 pm by Steve30000

» Meeting Monday
Season Cards Empty2020-08-08, 8:59 am by cyprussyd

» Keeping spirits up !
Season Cards Empty2020-08-08, 1:34 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Eddie Howe
Season Cards Empty2020-08-07, 9:31 am by Mackemneil

» New strip
Season Cards Empty2020-08-07, 2:02 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
Season Cards Empty2020-08-06, 6:26 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Season Cards Empty2020-08-05, 5:46 pm by gil t azell

» serious question
Season Cards Empty2020-08-04, 10:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com

Season Cards

Go down

Season Cards Empty Season Cards

Post  Paul K on 2020-07-15, 12:41 am

Does anyone know how to re-activate a cancelled season card ?Typical SAFC that they announce that the facility to do it is in your e ticketing account.but is it balls.

Then they decide to put all the ticket office staff on furlough.Priceless.
Paul K
Paul K

Back to top Go down

Season Cards Empty Re: Season Cards

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-07-15, 1:39 am

Paul K wrote:Does anyone know how to re-activate a cancelled season card ?Typical SAFC that they announce that the facility to do it is in your e ticketing account.but is it balls.

No but Welcome aboard  beer

Our Lord & Master (Syd) will be able to advise if the other wonderful people on here don't beat him to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2020-07-15, 8:18 am

Its very easy, takes seconds to do through your ticketmaster account who now look after all tickets. Log on and there is a button that says, Renew Season Card.

The deadline for supporters wishing to reinstate their 2020-21 season card and re-join the Direct Debit payment plan is approaching.
Supporters wishing to spread the cost of their ticket over four payments have until have until 4pm on Thursday 16 July to reactivate their season card, with the first payment scheduled to be processed on Monday 3 August.
Fans wishing to reinstate their season card can do so by visiting their online ticketing account, with the Direct Debit payment dates as follows:
Payment 1: 3 August
Payment 2:
 1 September
Payment 3:
 1 November
Payment 4:
 1 January

Season card holders will be entitled to a pro-rata refund should any games be played behind closed doors during the upcoming campaign.
Supporters wishing to purchase a new season card and spread the cost are also able to do so by visiting eticketing.co.uk/safc.
The Stadium of Light Box Office remains closed to the public and further information regarding its re-opening will be announced in due course.
We would like to once again thank supporters for their continued patience and support.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://mackemmad.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-15, 12:16 pm

Paul K wrote:Does anyone know how to re-activate a cancelled season card ?Typical SAFC that they announce that the facility to do it is in your e ticketing account.but is it balls.

I’m just getting mine 
When we are allowed back in the stadia
I will go to the club shop and get it before the match
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-07-15, 12:41 pm

Vincemac wrote:

I’m just getting mine 
If you mean your season card as apposed to a match ticket there are IMO a few dangers there Vince.

My reasons for getting my season card now are..

1 It allows me to use the dd scheme and spread the cost, that runs out tomorrow.
2 There is a very good chance that numbers will be restricted at the start of the season to maintain social distancing, it could well be that season card holders are the only ones to be guaranteed a seat.
3 I want to keep my seat, it may well be gone if not purchased now
4 My concern was paying for a seat for games I cant watch, that threat was lifted when the club said we would be refunded for all missed games.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-07-15, 12:44 pm

The deadline for supporters wishing to reinstate their 2020-21 season card and re-join the Direct Debit payment plan is approaching.
Supporters wishing to spread the cost of their ticket over four payments have until have until 4pm on Thursday 16 July to reactivate their season card, with the first payment scheduled to be processed on Monday 3 August.
Fans wishing to reinstate their season card can do so by visiting their online ticketing account, with the Direct Debit payment dates as follows:
Payment 1: 3 August
Payment 2: 1 September
Payment 3: 1 November
Payment 4: 1 January
Season card holders will be entitled to a pro-rata refund should any games be played behind closed doors during the upcoming campaign.
Supporters wishing to purchase a new season card and spread the cost are also able to do so by visiting eticketing.co.uk/safc.
The Stadium of Light Box Office remains closed to the public and further information regarding its re-opening will be announced in due course.
We would like to once again thank supporters for their continued patience and support.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-07-15, 4:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

I’m just getting mine 
If you mean your season card as apposed to a match ticket there are IMO a few dangers there Vince.

My reasons for getting my season card now are..

1 It allows me to use the dd scheme and spread the cost, that runs out tomorrow.
2 There is a very good chance that numbers will be restricted at the start of the season to maintain social distancing, it could well be that season card holders are the only ones to be guaranteed a seat.
3 I want to keep my seat, it may well be gone if not purchased now
4 My concern was paying for a seat for games I cant watch, that threat was lifted when the club said we would be refunded for all missed games.
Yeah I will buy my season card from the club shop 1st game I’m allowed in 
I can’t get it any other way 
Cause we have to present paper work for our Michaels disability 
The we get our two cards
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down