SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Oviedo
Watching Newcastle game EmptyToday at 12:50 am by oxfordshire

» Week 2
Watching Newcastle game EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
Watching Newcastle game EmptyYesterday at 9:11 am by cyprussyd

» The SunderMad barometer.
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-17, 3:09 pm by Kipper

» Court Battle
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-16, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Josh Hawkes
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-15, 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-15, 5:31 am by oldblackcat

» Streaming news
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-14, 11:36 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-13, 12:41 pm by Old Man!

» optimism
Watching Newcastle game Empty2020-09-12, 7:10 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Watching Newcastle game

Go down

Watching Newcastle game Empty Watching Newcastle game

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-06-22, 7:02 pm

Yes I watched the full game on Sunday and found my mind wandering to times gone by.

1. Steve Bruce manager
  2. Yedlin playing for us
  3. Manqura, OK I cant spell English names so nee chance here
  4. Top half premier team
  5. Regular top end of 30,000 crowds

My head asked the question, WTF has gone wrong?

Well it all started before Bruce was sacked with good players out and poor replacements brought in, not sure how much control Bruce had.

Then started the management merry go round and love them or hate them Moyes and O'Neill were two big names who failed with us and in both cases failed big time. If you believe the whispers both came with big promises on investment and both got little to spend.

But it simply defies any logic than we could employ so many managers who were crap and I know we all love to blame Short but he did spend a fortune, we just employed the wrong people to spend it all.

This club that we all love have kicked me and us from pillar to post over the years with national humiliation a yearly experience. But never have I felt so low, so little hope.

Quins magic carpet and Donald's new start seem a life time away. New owners, investment and hope dont seem to be arriving any time soon.

The only positive seems to be a wear/tees derby next season.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Black Cat Kiwi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Watching Newcastle game Empty Re: Watching Newcastle game

Post  Kipper on 2020-06-23, 7:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:Yes I watched the full game on Sunday and found my mind wandering to times gone by.

1. Steve Bruce manager
  2. Yedlin playing for us
  3. Manqura, OK I cant spell English names so nee chance here
  4. Top half premier team
  5. Regular top end of 30,000 crowds

My head asked the question, WTF has gone wrong?

Well it all started before Bruce was sacked with good players out and poor replacements brought in, not sure how much control Bruce had.

Then started the management merry go round and love them or hate them Moyes and O'Neill were two big names who failed with us and in both cases failed big time. If you believe the whispers both came with big promises on investment and both got little to spend.

But it simply defies any logic than we could employ so many managers who were crap and I know we all love to blame Short but he did spend a fortune, we just employed the wrong people to spend it all.

This club that we all love have kicked me and us from pillar to post over the years with national humiliation a yearly experience. But never have I felt so low, so little hope.

Quins magic carpet and Donald's new start seem a life time away. New owners, investment and hope dont seem to be arriving any time soon.

The only positive seems to be a wear/tees derby next season.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The hope never fades for me for very long. I may be deluded or just an idiot but I always seem to cling on to something. Soon(ish), it will all look very different Very Happy . We will have made some excellent choices in this summer's transfer market, got rid of Will Grigg, got some new investors in and be seeing academy players start to shine in the first team. Promotion will come with a solid foundation to kick on.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Gordon Armstrong and Sid MCFC like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum