SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» The passing of David Bowen
Refunds EmptyToday at 8:06 pm by Old Man!

» Agents
Refunds EmptyToday at 8:32 am by AXS909

» Happy 64th
Refunds EmptyToday at 2:53 am by oxfordshire

» Were you there?
Refunds EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Happy 76th
Refunds EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by Jerry the Jinx

» What Players do we now want In
Refunds Empty2020-07-02, 3:54 pm by Rovertsafc

» Season card renewal update
Refunds Empty2020-07-02, 1:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maguire and big Jon
Refunds Empty2020-07-02, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

» Dave health update
Refunds Empty2020-06-30, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
Refunds Empty2020-06-30, 5:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

Refunds

Go down

Refunds Empty Refunds

Post  Kipper on 2020-06-12, 10:36 am

From the club website:

Following Tuesday’s confirmation that the 2019-20 season has now ended, we are working closely with the club’s official ticketing partner, Ticketmaster, to start the refund process.

We can now confirm that season card holders will be able to apply for a pro-rata refund for the Lads’ three cancelled home fixtures, while supporters that purchased individual match tickets will be able to obtain a full refund.

Supporters that purchased tickets for the club’s cancelled away fixtures at Blackpool and Southend United will also be entitled to a full refund.

Our 2019-20 corporate hospitality members will be contacted by a member of our commercial team shortly to discuss the options available to them.

We would like to thank all supporters for their continued patience and support during this time of uncertainty and we will release further information, including a step-by-step guide, regarding the refund processes above in the coming days.  
Not sure why we have to apply for a refund - why can't the club simply send all season ticket holders a refund, but we'll see how they do it - hopefully it's simple.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Refunds Empty Re: Refunds

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-06-12, 11:28 am

I'll be amazed if it's simple, unfortunately, and because it involves the greedy bastards/parasites that are 'Ticketmaster' I'll also be surprised if there's no cost involved (expensive 'phone call etc.)  Neutral

Thanks for the update, Kipper Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-06-12, 2:38 pm

A little confused now.
When the refunds were first mentioned the BLC and fans groups asked if we could have options of..

• Refund
  • Pay to clubs charity
  • Pay towards next seasons season cards

The club said that was to complicated so everyone would get refund due, hence my confusion. If we are all getting a refund why do we need to apply?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum