SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» The passing of David Bowen
Next Season EmptyToday at 8:06 pm by Old Man!

» Agents
Next Season EmptyToday at 8:32 am by AXS909

» Happy 64th
Next Season EmptyToday at 2:53 am by oxfordshire

» Were you there?
Next Season EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Happy 76th
Next Season EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by Jerry the Jinx

» What Players do we now want In
Next Season Empty2020-07-02, 3:54 pm by Rovertsafc

» Season card renewal update
Next Season Empty2020-07-02, 1:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maguire and big Jon
Next Season Empty2020-07-02, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

» Dave health update
Next Season Empty2020-06-30, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
Next Season Empty2020-06-30, 5:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

Next Season

Go down

Next Season Empty Next Season

Post  Mackemneil on 2020-06-08, 8:41 pm

Tomorrow, Tuesday, the EFL will make a decision on the completion of this interrupted and frustrating season. Whatever they decide, the chances of promotion now seem slim to none. 
I am ever the optimist, but I just can’t get excited about another season in this league. Why? You may ask! Ownership instability is never a good component for a successful season and little or no news or interest does not auger well for a settled start or clear strategic direction for this club.
The manager has failed to lift a squad to levels of performance I believe they are capable of on a consistent basis. We have seen flashes of the spirit and quality that occasionally lifted our expectations only to be dashed by inept performances against poor teams.
It is difficult to fully analyse and judge the squad who, on paper, should have walked this division. Who do we keep, resign or release? Have we the money to strengthen the squad further? Do we trust Parkinson to recruit to a level we need and more importantly will those players want to come?

So many questions and so few answers At this time.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Next Season Empty Re: Next Season

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-06-08, 9:42 pm

I have totally lost interest, cancelled my season card and will wait until games are back live before deciding if I ever go again. Sad but true.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-06-08, 10:30 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Tomorrow, Tuesday, the EFL will make a decision on the completion of this interrupted and frustrating season. Whatever they decide, the chances of promotion now seem slim to none. 
I am ever the optimist, but I just can’t get excited about another season in this league. Why? You may ask! Ownership instability is never a good component for a successful season and little or no news or interest does not auger well for a settled start or clear strategic direction for this club.
The manager has failed to lift a squad to levels of performance I believe they are capable of on a consistent basis. We have seen flashes of the spirit and quality that occasionally lifted our expectations only to be dashed by inept performances against poor teams.
It is difficult to fully analyse and judge the squad who, on paper, should have walked this division. Who do we keep, resign or release? Have we the money to strengthen the squad further? Do we trust Parkinson to recruit to a level we need and more importantly will those players want to come?

So many questions and so few answers At this time.
The deliberations went on too long 
The season is over
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum