SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? EmptyToday at 7:59 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Dave health update
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-21, 5:04 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac

» League Table week 29
Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty2020-05-07, 8:32 am by Mackemneil

Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money?

Go down

Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money?

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-04-20, 10:46 am

Surely big firms with rich owners like virgin, Amazon .. should be paying their staff themselves without using our money?

Remember, its the taxpayers who have to pay this back, ie: you and me. They already do all they can to get tax breaks and try to avoid paying the amounts they should.

Why should we help them maintain their profits while the rest of us suffer, and will again if this is over, when we end up paying more tax.

It's pure greed and immoral imo.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty Re: Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money?

Post  Vincemac on 2020-04-20, 11:07 am

Steve30000 wrote:Surely big firms with rich owners like virgin, Amazon .. should be paying their staff themselves without using our money?

Remember, its the taxpayers who have to pay this back, ie: you and me. They already do all they can to get tax breaks and try to avoid paying the amounts they should.

Why should we help them maintain their profits while the rest of us suffer, and will again if this is over, when we end up paying more tax.

It's pure greed and immoral imo.
Well they would just sack them and have no one to pay anyway
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money? Empty Re: Should mega rich companies furlough their staff using taxpayers money?

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-04-20, 11:08 am

No  Neutral
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-04-20, 7:09 pm

I take it you must like the rich spending our money, and taking tax breaks.. 🙄
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum