SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
What a refreshing change EmptyToday at 7:59 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Dave health update
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-21, 5:04 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac

» League Table week 29
What a refreshing change Empty2020-05-07, 8:32 am by Mackemneil

What a refreshing change

Go down

What a refreshing change Empty What a refreshing change

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-15, 7:36 am

Listening to Keir Starmer speaking, saying how we support the government, but . As opposed to the Corbyn style of we will fight you all the way.
I voted tory in the GE purely because I thought Boris the one to get us out of the EU. At the next GE if I'm still here who knows what my actions will be. But keep on with this attitude Mr Starmer and you will turn Labour around.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

What a refreshing change Empty Re: What a refreshing change

Post  canary-dave on 2020-04-15, 8:30 am

wanderer wrote:Listening to Keir Starmer speaking, saying how we support the government, but . As opposed to the Corbyn style of we will fight you all the way.
I voted tory in the GE purely because I thought Boris the one to get us out of the EU. At the next GE if I'm still here who knows what my actions will be. But keep on with this attitude Mr Starmer and you will turn Labour around.

I fail to see how you found ten years of Tory austerity preferable to taking care of the poor, sick and disabled by Corbyn's social reform!

Just my honest opinion  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-15, 9:35 am

canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:Listening to Keir Starmer speaking, saying how we support the government, but . As opposed to the Corbyn style of we will fight you all the way.

I fail to see how you found ten years of Tory austerity preferable to taking care of the poor, sick and disabled by Corbyn's social reform!

Dave, read again what I posted. I said I voted Tory in the last GE. I did not say I have previously voted that way. In fact never before.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2020-04-15, 9:47 am

I wanted out of the EU also....but never voted for Boris Mad ...I would rather have had a better health service

Btw when we come out of this crisis we will see Tor-sterity at it's finest

My word (Tor-sterity)….where everyone but the rich will suffer with huge taxes and cutbacks to get the country back on it's feet
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2020-04-15, 9:55 am

wanderer wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Dave, read again what I posted. I said I voted Tory in the last GE. I did not say I have previously voted that way. In fact never before.

I was talking about the ONE time you voted Tory, you placed Brexit as more important than helping the poor, sick and disabled and the probable loss of the NHS! Shame on you  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-15, 10:06 am

canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

I was talking about the ONE time you voted Tory, you placed Brexit as more important than helping the poor, sick and disabled and the probable loss of the NHS! Shame on you  like
One last try, then I give up. I want us out of the EU because I believe that by us being free from it will help the poor sick and disabled. Whether I am right or wrong we will hopefully find out in time.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2020-04-15, 10:18 am

I have never made it a secret that I voted leave but I would NEVER have voted Tory just for that. 

See where we find ourselves two or three years down the line. 

Sadly won't matter for me  Sad

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum