SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Fleetwood away
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update EmptyToday at 10:01 am by cyprussyd

» Parkinson is the man for us
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update EmptyToday at 12:06 am by oxfordshire

» Should retailers be doing more to stop scalpers using bots to purchase high selling items?
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Midweek 10 - Plus Week 11
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by Hieronymus

» The bairns
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty2020-11-26, 8:09 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Manager sacked
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty2020-11-24, 9:32 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Fans at games
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty2020-11-23, 6:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 10
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty2020-11-23, 5:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table - Week 10
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty2020-11-23, 12:41 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Doncaster away
DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty2020-11-22, 12:21 pm by Exilium

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update

Go down

DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-06, 4:17 pm

Sunderland AFC is continuing to deal with a range of challenges caused by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and would like to update supporters regarding 2020-21 season card renewals.
Early-bird pricing was set to expire on Thursday 9 April, but supporters will now have until Thursday 7 May to ensure they won’t pay any more for their seat next season than they did for 2019-20.
The Direct Debit deadline has also been pushed back from Thursday 16 April to Thursday 14 May, with the first payment now scheduled for Monday 1 June.
Supporters wishing to move seats have until Friday 8 May to advise the box office by emailing  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*.
SAFC will continue to implement the latest Government advice and reassess the deadlines above in one month.
The club will also provide an update regarding current season cards once further clarity regarding the completion of the 2019-20 season has been provided by the EFL and other relevant governing bodies.
KEY DATES
Early-bird deadline: Thursday 7 May
Seat change: Friday 8 May
Direct debit deadline: Thursday 14 May
First direct debit payment: Monday 1 June

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty Re: DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-06, 5:56 pm

Apathy will have set in by then.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update Empty Re: DEADLINES EXTENDED: 2020-21 season card update

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-07, 8:55 am

wanderer wrote:Apathy will have set in by then.
Must confess that I no longer miss the football.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-04-07, 9:37 am

I had forgotten about the deadline on thursday, so this was a reminder as well as a deferral notification (to Thursday 7th May . . . . not Thursday 7 May, which isn't a date).

I remember thinking a few weeks ago that I didn't give a toss about football at the moment, and I still dont, and although we all took his phrase to heart, we now know that Bill Shankly was wrong Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-07, 10:36 am

Gordon I would like to think that our  mindset will have changed when this is all over, by our I mean the country in general.

Of course we will go to football, the pub and life will carry on but hopefully in a more caring world and one where our politicians work together. The oppositions role is to challenge government but I'm sure I am not alone in being sick of the,"If they say it I'm against it" attitude. 

We will always have the nasty idiots, I read on Twitter yesterday a post from a nice man saying he hoped Boris died and died in pain ,  I doubt if any of us can understand what kind of mind could think that let alone post it.

Whatever our politics we are learning what I think we all knew, we have far more good than bad in the country its just the bad tend to have the louder voice.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-04-07, 12:51 pm

I hope that you're right, Syd, that lessons will have been learned and we will respect each other more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was disappointed in respect of the "If they say it I'm against it" policy of the Labour Party, mind, when just about the first thing that Kier Starmer said after his appointment was that the Conservatives had made big mistakes regarding their handling of the Lager Virus . . . . stupid bastard picking on the government immediately, trying to divide us rather than uniting us at this crucial time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was hoping that he wasn't going to be stupid like The Tramp, but I was wrong [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, he's made a bad start, but hopefully he will change for the better, and the benefit of the whole of the U.K. when he realises (if he does) that this isn't a time for stupidly saying that 'we would have done it better' (whatever it is) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As far as football is concerned, I really don't care, but I hope that 'normality' will resume once this is over, and we can re-start the process of breaking our collective hearts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-07, 2:35 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I hope that you're right, Syd, that lessons will have been learned and we will respect each other more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was disappointed in respect of the "If they say it I'm against it" policy of the Labour Party, mind, when just about the first thing that Kier Starmer said after his appointment was that the Conservatives had made big mistakes regarding their handling of the Lager Virus . . . . stupid bastard picking on the government immediately, trying to divide us rather than uniting us at this crucial time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was hoping that he wasn't going to be stupid like The Tramp, but I was wrong [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, he's made a bad start, but hopefully he will change for the better, and the benefit of the whole of the U.K. when he realises (if he does) that this isn't a time for stupidly saying that 'we would have done it better' (whatever it is) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As far as football is concerned, I really don't care, but I hope that 'normality' will resume once this is over, and we can re-start the process of breaking our collective hearts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you really have to make a political issue out of what Syd said.  red
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-07, 2:51 pm

Oh dear Gordon, your unfair attack on Starmer suggests some of us have learned nothing, very sad.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-04-07, 6:36 pm

Fortunately I am at work so not as bored as I could have been but boy am I missing match days. Not necessarily the footy but the meet up with the cuddlies, a few beers, putting the world to rights and seeing all the happy smiling hopeful faces.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-04-07, 6:45 pm

'happy, smiling, hopeful faces'

This is before the matches, isn't it Wink
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-04-07, 9:41 pm

Goes without saying.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-04-07, 9:57 pm

gil t azell wrote:Goes without saying.
Love that 
Hopeful faces  mate like
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-04-07, 10:15 pm

Made me think of this....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum