SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
Not a good bank hol weather forecast EmptyToday at 7:59 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Dave health update
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-21, 5:04 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac

» League Table week 29
Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty2020-05-07, 8:32 am by Mackemneil

Not a good bank hol weather forecast

Go down

Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty Not a good bank hol weather forecast

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-05, 5:49 pm

Might keep those idiots from the parks and beeches
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty Re: Not a good bank hol weather forecast

Post  canary-dave on 2020-04-05, 6:47 pm

Lock the silly buggers up, that will stop them  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Not a good bank hol weather forecast Empty Re: Not a good bank hol weather forecast

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-05, 7:15 pm

Brockwell Park will shut today after 3,000 people descended on the green space - despite the UK's chief nurse begging Brits to stay at home in memory of two hero nurses who lost their lives fighting coronavirus.
In a tweet, Lambeth Council said locals had ignored "clear instructions" and the council would shut Brockwell Park tomorrow "for the wider safety of the public".
Pictures show people clearly ignoring social distancing guidelines and sunbathing, some in large groups.

[size=31]HOUSE PARTY BUSTED[/size]

And police in Newham, East London, busted a birthday party ordering some 25 guests to go home, tweeting: "This family thought law relating to social distancing shouldn’t apply to 18th birthday parties. 25 guests moved on."

In Clapham Common, police were seen reminding groups of sunbathing Brits of their social distancing responsibilities.

[size=31]SUNBATHERS ORDERED HOME[/size]

The Rickmansworth Aquadrome in Hertfordshire was also forced to close its car park.
Surrey Road Police also shared a shocking video of Richmond Bridge in West London packed with people out walking along the Thames.
In a tweet, they urged Brits to "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay at home."

Police were also out in force in Brighton in case Brits descend on the seaside town to enjoy the mini heatwave.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-04-05, 9:42 pm

They may suffer the same fate as Boris.  He flouted the rules, now he is in hospital and his pregnant partner is a Covid19 victim.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-04-05, 10:09 pm

wanderer wrote:Might keep those idiots from the parks and beeches
Offer them a free trip to a Philippine beach

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-04-06, 8:34 am

How did Boris flout the rules?
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-04-06, 8:38 am

He didn't . . . . but it was an opportunity to have a dig, and put it in peoples' minds, wasn't it Sad
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-06, 9:48 am

I am starting to avoid social media because its not good for my health.
I am no Boris fan and have never voted Tory and yes Boris has made mistakes, however.
We are in the midst of a global crisis, a crisis never seen before so governments around the world are struggling to find the right answers and here in the UK in my honest opinion Boris and especially Hancock are doing a great job under the most difficult circumstances, a job I would hate on my shoulders.

But still people cant help themselves and prefer finger pointing and political point scoring to pulling together to help us get through this.

When its over there will be plenty of time for inquests but hopefully fair and honest inquests. We have the opportunity to do things better and learn the many lessons the virus is teaching us but if we cant pull together now what chance do we have later.

People say we must be allowed criticisms and point out what is wrong and fine but only if its fair and balanced, I read on social media lots of what Boris does wrong but no praise or even acceptances of what he does right or the enormity of the task.

Maybe I am over reacting but, people are dying, people around me, people doing their jobs and the OP is about the real idiots, the ones flouting the rules and putting my life at risk.
To the best of my knowledge Boris was not out sunbathing, having a picnic or party over the weekend.

Last night someone on Facebook posted about Boris being taking into hospital, this was one of the comments, "I would not believe anything he puts out his girlfriend is tub (SORRY I know that is sexist )but he will be out doing what he always does enjoying himself".

Humanity at its worst.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2020-04-06, 10:04 am

I am definitely not a Boris fan, he makes out he is a buffoon but it is all a sham. 

I have been impressed with his actions and speech since the crisis began and he has dumped his buffoonery and has taken the bull by the horns!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2020-04-06, 11:03 am

What will really boil my piss will be if we in the north east are penalised for the actions of the minority stupid fuckwits down south.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2020-04-06, 11:42 am

It's not just the idiots down south, Wandy . . . . we've got some of our own (a tiny minority, but still quite a few . . . . that could cost many of us dearly) Sad
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-04-06, 12:29 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:It's not just the idiots down south, Wandy . . . . we've got some of our own (a tiny minority, but still quite a few . . . . that could cost many of us dearly) Sad
Yeah and I feel more than just a few
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum