SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maguire and big Jon
Not what we need right now EmptyToday at 9:48 am by cyprussyd

» What Players do we now want In
Not what we need right now EmptyToday at 3:58 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Dave health update
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-30, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-30, 5:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Ticket refunds
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-29, 2:58 pm by cyprussyd

» banner at the city match
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-24, 9:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Unretained youngsters
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-23, 5:35 pm by Mackemneil

» The end is nigh.
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-23, 11:58 am by Kipper

» Problems posting
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-23, 9:34 am by Sid MCFC

» announcement
Not what we need right now Empty2020-06-23, 9:20 am by Gordon Armstrong

Not what we need right now

Go down

Not what we need right now Empty Not what we need right now

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-03-31, 8:07 pm

Pain on pain coming up by the look of it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Not what we need right now Empty Re: Not what we need right now

Post  gil t azell on 2020-04-01, 6:42 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Pain on pain coming up by the look of it:

I havent watched the 1st series and I wont be watching this. Personal choice.

Worst seasons ever watching my beloved SAFC so have no intention of wanting to be reminded of it even though I have heard the series is good.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-04-01, 9:13 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Pain on pain coming up by the look of it:

I havent watched the 1st series and I wont be watching this. Personal choice.

Worst seasons ever watching my beloved SAFC so have no intention of wanting to be reminded of it even though I have heard the series is good.
Same here, don't subscribe to Netflix but at least I got to see the "Bank of England" team and one FA cup win. Seventy years following them and seen so much thrown away for difference reasons.  Whenever we got close to something it was somehow whisked away.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-04-02, 5:15 am

Just watched it. Not as good as the first series for me.

Watch out for the what I hope became the EX-Communications lady  Rolling Eyes

Anyhow, A nice view during Lock-down.

Keep safe all.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-02, 7:39 am

Watching it now and loving it, up to January and buying Grigg. I find it fascinating to see what goes on behind the scenes.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  husikage on 2020-04-02, 12:10 pm

Hi guys,

I have just finished watching both seasons without giving a break. I'm from Turkey and all I knew about Sunderland was that they were a colorful team in epl and always had good strikers available like Cisse, Jones, Bent... 

When Charlton scored the last second goal against us, I shed a few tears and that moment I realized I will be one of many loyal and passionate Sunderland fans for the rest of my life. 

I know we had some of the worst seasons of entire club history but I know and hope that we will be back in upper divisions soon, stronger than ever. My home team Fenerbahçe is having worst seasons too and I completely feel what you feel up in the north. In my opinion, what is important in football is having a solid, passionate fan base that can give everything for their club. From what I've seen people of Sunderland got more than that and the rest is not important. Real football fans don't love their clubs because they are successful, that love is something different and hard to describe. 

We'll sing in the dark
We'll sing in the dark
We are the Sunderland
We'll sing in the dark.

I learnt the song above and I think it tells much because we are not just fair-weather friends. I tried to write extra lyrics using the same melody. I hope, you like it.

-----
Dark days will pass
Mackem never backs
We'll shine, we'll shine
Dark days will pass

Coal mines were dark
We play in the 'Light'
We'll shine, we'll shine 
Dark days will pass
-----

Stay safe everyone.

Loves from Istanbul.
husikage
husikage

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-02, 1:02 pm

husikage wrote:Hi guys,

I have just finished watching both seasons without giving a break. I'm from Turkey and all I knew about Sunderland was that they were a colorful team in epl and always had good strikers available like Cisse, Jones, Bent... 

When Charlton scored the last second goal against us, I shed a few tears and that moment I realized I will be one of many loyal and passionate Sunderland fans for the rest of my life. 

I know we had some of the worst seasons of entire club history but I know and hope that we will be back in upper divisions soon, stronger than ever. My home team Fenerbahçe is having worst seasons too and I completely feel what you feel up in the north. In my opinion, what is important in football is having a solid, passionate fan base that can give everything for their club. From what I've seen people of Sunderland got more than that and the rest is not important. Real football fans don't love their clubs because they are successful, that love is something different and hard to describe. 

We'll sing in the dark
We'll sing in the dark
We are the Sunderland
We'll sing in the dark.

I learnt the song above and I think it tells much because we are not just fair-weather friends. I tried to write extra lyrics using the same melody. I hope, you like it.

-----
Dark days will pass
Mackem never backs
We'll shine, we'll shine
Dark days will pass

Coal mines were dark
We play in the 'Light'
We'll shine, we'll shine 
Dark days will pass
-----

Stay safe everyone.

Loves from Istanbul.
Hello huski and welcome, you are now cursed along with the rest of us living in hope that one day we will win something

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  husikage on 2020-04-02, 1:17 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Hello huski and welcome, you are now cursed along with the rest of us living in hope that one day we will win something

Thanks cyp. LOL, that hope is an integral part of who I am. I'm now starting a FM career with SAFC so that we will win everything..=)
husikage
husikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2020-04-02, 1:34 pm

husikage wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Thanks cyp. LOL, that hope is an integral part of who I am. I'm now starting a FM career with SAFC so that we will win everything..=)
Welcome to the group 
We have some nice people who post on here
I’m sure you will enjoy it on here
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-04-02, 8:20 pm

Are you really sure about this Husikage.  Red and white stripes permanently in front of your eyes can be dangerous for your health.

Look at what it has turned us into.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-04-03, 1:10 am

Sunderland 'Til I Die season two - five things to look out for
From the sectionSunderland