SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» The passing of David Bowen
Banning over 70s  EmptyToday at 8:06 pm by Old Man!

» Agents
Banning over 70s  EmptyToday at 8:32 am by AXS909

» Happy 64th
Banning over 70s  EmptyToday at 2:53 am by oxfordshire

» Were you there?
Banning over 70s  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Happy 76th
Banning over 70s  EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by Jerry the Jinx

» What Players do we now want In
Banning over 70s  Empty2020-07-02, 3:54 pm by Rovertsafc

» Season card renewal update
Banning over 70s  Empty2020-07-02, 1:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maguire and big Jon
Banning over 70s  Empty2020-07-02, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

» Dave health update
Banning over 70s  Empty2020-06-30, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
Banning over 70s  Empty2020-06-30, 5:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

Banning over 70s

Go down

Banning over 70s  Empty Banning over 70s

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-03-06, 9:27 pm

Talk of banning over 70s at football matches. I knew it all along that they were the troublemakers at the grounds, causing mayhem. Hooligans, get rid that includes you Syd... Very Happy
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Banning over 70s  Empty Re: Banning over 70s

Post  wanderer on 2020-03-07, 7:53 am

Aye keep the owld buggers out, then the rest of us might be able to get in and out of the ground a little faster Razz
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-03-07, 8:36 am

Although 2 funny posts up above is anybody not sick of this Corona virus? Does it even exist? Remember this is the media reporting this. 

Surely you quarentine a virus (if it exists) What did the Chinese and WHO do. They let everybody fly out all over the world. Is somebody going to be held accountable over this? I doubt it.

Being the cynical tw*t that I am it hasnt half helped everybody forget about the floods, Brexit, Priti Patel etc.

Trump isnt getting grief in the good old US of A at the moment.

The Ities must have something mega they need to hide or release whislt all this b*llocks is going on.

And oh what a surprise the Tiddlies hit their agreed pollution level targets as they stopped internal travel.

That is my very simplistic view of things but this Corona virus has been blown up ridiculously.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2020-03-07, 9:43 am

I’m 64 so for the moment it dos’nt affect me but to arbitrarily ban over 70s is bloody ridiculous.  One of my neighbours is 72 and runs 10k charity runs two or three times a year. 

It seems like they are thinking we have to be seen to be doing something so let’s come up with a bright idea.  How on earth can a bright idea come out of a room full of idiots.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-03-07, 2:02 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:I’m 64 so for the moment it dos’nt affect me but to arbitrarily ban over 70s is bloody ridiculous.  One of my neighbours is 72 and runs 10k charity runs two or three times a year. 

It seems like they are thinking we have to be seen to be doing something so let’s come up with a bright idea.  How on earth can a bright idea come out of a room full of idiots.
Quite!

To be honest I feel it is too late to stop the spread now. I think most of us will get it and it will be like any other flu for the vast majority - horrible for a few days then a few weeks to fully recover. BUT anyone with underlying health problems and/or compromised immune system, I would be self-isolating myself as much as possible, to try to prevent catching it. So I would not be going to football, or any other mass get-togethers like music gigs. I would not travel on public transport and definitely avoid doctors surgeries and hospitals Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2020-03-07, 6:42 pm

I hope that that doesn't apply to this forum as well or we could be in big trouble Smile

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-03-07, 7:09 pm

fitz wrote:I hope that that doesn't apply to this forum as well or we could be in big trouble Smile
LOL! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-03-07, 8:32 pm

Listening to the WHO reports they complain that there is more of a problem with mediademic than the actual epidemic. Different countries medias doing their own thing about information and WHO relegated down the league.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2020-03-08, 10:09 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I’m 64 so for the moment it dos’nt affect me but to arbitrarily ban over 70s is bloody ridiculous.  One of my neighbours is 72 and runs 10k charity runs two or three times a year. 

Quite!

To be honest I feel it is too late to stop the spread now. I think most of us will get it and it will be like any other flu for the vast majority - horrible for a few days then a few weeks to fully recover. BUT anyone with underlying health problems and/or compromised immune system, I would be self-isolating myself as much as possible, to try to prevent catching it. So I would not be going to football, or any other mass get-togethers like music gigs. I would not travel on public transport and definitely avoid doctors surgeries and hospitals Crying or Very sad
I’m off to India tomorrow,  I suspect the virus will be the least of my problems  bucket Razz
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2020-03-08, 1:13 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Quite!

I’m off to India tomorrow,  I suspect the virus will be the least of my problems  bucket Razz

But you'll be glad that you stocked up on toilet rolls!  Embarassed

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2020-03-08, 1:35 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Quite!

But you'll be glad that you stocked up on toilet rolls!  Embarassed
I’m a walking chemist mate, I can hardly fit any clothes in my bag.

I think I might have over done it, I’ll probably end up not having a crap for a month.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-03-08, 6:27 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Quite!

I bet you wish you had gone today Smile
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2020-03-08, 7:54 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Quite!

I bet you wish you had gone today Smile
LOL. 

Yes. rain
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down