SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» wine and vaux
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» brighton
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Exilium

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 6:05 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by Kipper

» The SunderMad barometer.
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty2020-09-19, 5:18 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 2
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty2020-09-19, 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty2020-09-19, 1:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Oviedo
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty2020-09-19, 1:26 pm by gil t azell

» Court Battle
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty2020-09-16, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Josh Hawkes
Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty2020-09-15, 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread

Go down

Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-26, 6:29 pm

We spend a lot of time talking about the next big game but on Sun day at noon it really is a big, big game. Big for both teams but just that wee bit bigger for Coventry I would suggest.

If like me its Sky for you can I suggest you put time aside on Saturday for..

1. Moving sofa to make room behind it
  2. Washing hands and brushing fingernails ready to bite
  3. Shopping for very strong drinks
  4. Telling partner to be prepared for a great night in bed or sleeping alone, Annette is hoping for option two

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2020-02-29, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty Re: Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread

Post  gil t azell on 2020-02-26, 6:38 pm

I hate watching us on TV when we are away. I will be watching but does anyone know where you can buy bags of fingernails to chew on.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread Empty Re: Sunday on Sky-The Big Game Match Day Thread

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-02-26, 6:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We spend a lot of time talking about the next big game but on Sun day at noon it really is a big, big game. Big for both teams but just that wee bit bigger for Coventry I would suggest.

4. Telling partner to be prepared for a great night in bed or sleeping alone, Annette is hoping for option two

1. Who's moving in?
2. Agree no coronavirus!!
3. No good for teetotalers!!
4. What if you don't have a bed!?
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-02-26, 7:10 pm

It will be 11PM Sunday night here, so it will not be a problem.  If it isn't on the football channel I use here I might invest in whatever club channel is showing it.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-02-26, 9:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We spend a lot of time talking about the next big game but on Sun day at noon it really is a big, big game. Big for both teams but just that wee bit bigger for Coventry I would suggest.

1) Plenty of room behind my sofa but may need to clear away a few toys
2) No fingernails left after last night anyway
3) Not much of a drinker, especially at 12 noon, so will settle for a nice cup of tea at half time
4) With looking after grandchildren so much our great nights in bed usually involve clean sheets, soft pillows, 10 minutes reading, turning off light and being asleep in seconds! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2020-02-27, 7:09 am

Not on my subscription channel. ko is 1 AM as I cannot count, doubt if I will stay up for it as I don't want to be a jinx,
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2020-02-28, 12:21 am

Watch out for me on TV..

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-02-28, 9:03 am

MrRAWhite wrote:Watch out for me on TV..
Will you be in full costume? Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-28, 11:13 am

Hieronymus wrote:
he is streaking on 44 mins

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2020-02-28, 12:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
he is streaking on 44 mins

Make sure you have a magnifying glass!  Rolling Eyes

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-29, 8:58 am

I am expecting us starting Sundays game in 6th place with both Wycombe and Peterborough getting points today.

Anything gained at Coventry will see us move back up but a win could be a game changer.
Been some time since I have had the nerves kicking in but they are back.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-02-29, 5:04 pm

Well..

Lose we stay 5th
Draw we go 3rd
win we go second

Come on me bonny lads

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2020-02-29, 9:53 pm

Our table appears to be showing the incorrect number of matches played by several teams.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-03-01, 8:40 am

oxfordshire wrote:Our table appears to be showing the incorrect number of matches played by several teams.
DISCLAIMER
The management can take no responsibility for errors made by exterior organizations.
However if anyone is to blame I would point a finger at "H".

Signed
The Committee.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-03-01, 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sam Lightle
28 February, 2020
=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2020/february/match-preview-v-coventry-city] Facebook
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2020/february/match-preview-v-coventry-city&text=Coventry City v Sunderland&] Twitter[/url]

Sunderland face a seismic challenge in the race for promotion to the Sky Bet Championship this weekend when they take on Coventry City.

The Black Cats head to St Andrews’ Trillion Trophy Stadium on Sunday 1 March for a 12pm kick off.

Max Power scored a 97th minute leveller on Tuesday evening to earn the Lads a point against Fleetwood Town and extend their run of form to just one defeat in 14 games.

Prior to that, the Lads had won four straight games and claimed eight victories in their previous 10 fixtures.

Phil Parkinson’s men had also picked up eight clean sheets in their last nine League One fixtures, conceding just two goals in that time.

And while the Cod Army provided a stern test in midweek, Coventry City will offer another difficult challenge on Sunday as the race for promotion enters another chapter.

Mark Robins’ side have lost just three League One games all season, with their current domestic run taking them to 12 unbeaten.

In that time, the Sky Blues have claimed 30 points from 36 on offer to move level at the summit with Rotherham United.

Wycombe Wanderers sit third – two behind – while a win this weekend could see Sunderland jump into the automatic places on goal difference.

Matt Godden has 12 goals to his name for Coventry in the league so far, netting three in his last four games to help them claim four points off challengers Portsmouth and Rotherham.

Despite playing their games away from the familiar surroundings of the Ricoh Arena, Robins’ men have picked up 10 league wins from 16 games – losing to just Tranmere Rovers.

Godden has also netted in each of the last two on ‘home’ turf – that ended a run of 10 games at St Andrew’s without a goal for him.

DON’T MISS A KICK

Sunday’s game will be broadcast live at the Stadium of Light – tickets are on sale now.

As the game will be shown live on Sky Sports there will be no streaming passes on sale via SAFSEE.

BBC Radio Newcastle’s Nick Barnes will be broadcasting live right here on safc.com from 11am. 

As ever, there will be comprehensive coverage across our digital channels including safc.com’s matchday blog and live updates on Twitter via @SunderlandAFC.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-03-01, 11:08 am

No changes in the line-up it's as we were against Fleetwood.

I would have liked to have seen Semenyo start in place of Wyke.
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-03-01, 11:58 am

and the nerves kick in

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2020-03-01, 1:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
oxfordshire wrote:Our table appears to be showing the incorrect number of matches played by several teams.
DISCLAIMER
The management can take no responsibility for errors made by exterior organizations.
However if anyone is to blame I would point a finger at "H".

Signed
The Committee.
red  widgets are not my responsibility Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum