SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Seems you are not alone Gill
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Peterborough United
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by cyprussyd

» Results Week 2
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 3
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by oldblackcat

» League Table - Week 2
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by oldblackcat

» brighton
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty2020-09-25, 7:13 pm by Hieronymus

» KIMPIOKA
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty2020-09-25, 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 1
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty2020-09-25, 2:04 pm by gil t azell

» No live football for us this year
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty2020-09-25, 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty2020-09-22, 7:47 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Will Grigg turns down Salford City move

Go down

Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty Will Grigg turns down Salford City move

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-01-29, 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunderland forward Will Grigg has turned down a move to League Two Salford City, amid uncertainty over his future on Wearside.

Grigg left Wigan for Sunderland 12 months ago in a £4m deal, a record for a transfer involving a League One club.

However, the Northern Ireland international has scored just eight goals in 48 games for the Black Cats.

His last goal came on 22 October and it is understood Sunderland are open to the idea of Grigg leaving.

Ambitious Salford were keen to sign the 28-year-old as they push for a play-off spot.

But Grigg does not want to drop down another level and Sunderland are wary of selling the Northern Irishman to a League One rival.

Unless there is a shift in stance, Grigg will remain at the Stadium of Light when the deadline closes on Friday night.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty Re: Will Grigg turns down Salford City move

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-29, 2:54 pm

Cant blame him

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Will Grigg turns down Salford City move Empty Re: Will Grigg turns down Salford City move

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-01-29, 3:04 pm

Who else will take him on?
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-29, 3:10 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Who else will take him on?
I doubt if thats the question in his head, more what league, will I play and what will they pay me.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2020-01-29, 8:12 pm

He's on a good thing here, warm the bench taking the money! S##t I'm sounding like Steve, sorry lads and lasses. like
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum