SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Midweek 10 - Plus Week 11
Josh Scowen EmptyToday at 12:02 am by oxfordshire

» Should retailers be doing more to stop scalpers using bots to purchase high selling items?
Josh Scowen EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Fans at games
Josh Scowen EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 10
Josh Scowen EmptyYesterday at 5:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table - Week 10
Josh Scowen EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» The bairns
Josh Scowen EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by cyprussyd

» Doncaster away
Josh Scowen Empty2020-11-22, 12:21 pm by Exilium

» LEAGUE TABLE
Josh Scowen Empty2020-11-22, 11:54 am by Exilium

» Manager sacked
Josh Scowen Empty2020-11-22, 9:51 am by Steve30000

» Today.s the day
Josh Scowen Empty2020-11-22, 9:50 am by Steve30000

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Josh Scowen

Go down

Josh Scowen Empty Josh Scowen

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-27, 10:05 pm

Sunderland AFC have completed the signing of Josh Scowen from Queens Park Rangers for an undisclosed fee.
Joining fellow January recruits Kyle Lafferty and Bailey Wright on Wearside, the midfielder has put pen to paper on a permanent deal at the Stadium of Light.
Scowen has made 18 appearances for the R’s in the Sky Bet Championship this season, while also scoring in a 5-1 Emirates FA Cup win over Swansea City earlier this month.
The 26-year-old has a proven track record in Sky Bet League One, having played a key role in Barnsley’s Play-Off and EFL Trophy winning side during the 2015-16 campaign.
Born in Enfield, Scowen started his career with Wycombe Wanderers, making over 100 appearances for the Chairboys before moving to Oakwell and featuring 109 times.
The midfielder joined QPR in July 2017 and went on to make 103 appearances for the London-based club.
After putting pen to paper, Scowen said: “I’m over the moon to be here and I can’t wait to get started.
“I just want to show the gaffer what I can do and get in the team, so that I can help the club keep winning games. I feel fit and I’m raring to go.”
SAFC boss Phil Parkinson said: “I’m delighted to welcome Josh to the club. We identified him early in the window and it took a while to get the deal over the line, as we were competing with several other clubs for his signature. We have been patient, and the chairman and the board have worked hard to finalise a deal this afternoon. 
“Josh has a promotion from League One on his cv and a lot of Championship experience. He can play in a number of different roles and he will bring real quality to the squad, especially in that midfield area.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Josh Scowen Empty Re: Josh Scowen

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2020-01-27, 11:24 pm

Know nothing of him but you don't play 18 of 28 without being half decent in the Division ABOVE us!

Welcome  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2020-01-27, 11:29 pm

If he was one of our 1st targets well done to the club for keeping it quiet and getting him in. I havent seen one paper or "expert" mention this lad.

And as BCK says played a few games in a league above us must be decent.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-28, 8:15 am

It sounds like he may be the new Cattermole, his nick name is The Rat

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2020-01-28, 1:12 pm

From everything I've read he sounds like a great signing and he apparently likes kicking people aswell  - what's not to like?
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2020-01-28, 3:14 pm

Rattermole.dear me.. 🐀
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)