SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Peterborough United
Must be Laryngitis about EmptyToday at 3:22 pm by Kipper

» Seems you are not alone Gill
Must be Laryngitis about EmptyToday at 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» No live football for us this year
Must be Laryngitis about EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
Must be Laryngitis about EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by gil t azell

» wine and vaux
Must be Laryngitis about Empty2020-09-21, 8:23 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» brighton
Must be Laryngitis about Empty2020-09-21, 8:05 pm by Exilium

» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
Must be Laryngitis about Empty2020-09-21, 9:46 am by Kipper

» The SunderMad barometer.
Must be Laryngitis about Empty2020-09-19, 5:18 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 2
Must be Laryngitis about Empty2020-09-19, 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
Must be Laryngitis about Empty2020-09-19, 1:48 pm by barrowmackem

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Must be Laryngitis about

Go down

Must be Laryngitis about Empty Must be Laryngitis about

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-23, 8:18 am

Seems like a lot of members log in often but say nothing Very Happy
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Must be Laryngitis about Empty Re: Must be Laryngitis about

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-23, 9:56 am

There's only one busy safc forum on the net, and they never deviate from it.

They think no other forum exists, that's why it's quiet on here
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-23, 10:47 am

I normally make a few comments every day, but with my son arriving back today for Christmas hols, grandchildren to keep amused and having to squeeze all my Christmas prep into the last week, plus normal laundry, housework and shopping to do, I just have no spare capacity for thinking about football right now. Plus we didn't even play on Saturday! Merry Christmas Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-23, 1:33 pm

We are and have always been a quiet forum, took me some time to get used to it but in the end people either adapt or give up.
That said SunderMad was started because many of us get sick of the noisy numpties who could only abuse so its swings and roundabouts.

I was a super mod on not606 and spent my life fire fighting and in the end gave up. RTG is a active forum but not for me, I like the intimacy of SunderMad.

Being a big mouth opinionated man I find it hard to not comment but that is not always a good thing.

Anyway I am in a fantastic mood after solving our doctors problem in our new town, first GP said I had an attitude problem and asked me to leave, who me, attitude, cheeky bastard. Anyway first meeting with new doctor with Annette and perfect so happy.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-23, 2:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We are and have always been a quiet forum, took me some time to get used to it but in the end people either adapt or give up.
That said SunderMad was started because many of us get sick of the noisy numpties who could only abuse so its swings and roundabouts.

I was a super mod on not606 and spent my life fire fighting and in the end gave up. RTG is a active forum but not for me, I like the intimacy of SunderMad.

Being a big mouth opinionated man I find it hard to not comment but that is not always a good thing.

Anyway I am in a fantastic mood after solving our doctors problem in our new town, first GP said I had an attitude problem and asked me to leave, who me, attitude, cheeky bastard. Anyway first meeting with new doctor with Annette and perfect so happy.
I’m glad for Annette Syd but your opinion on everything else is wrong.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-23, 2:50 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:We are and have always been a quiet forum, took me some time to get used to it but in the end people either adapt or give up.

It's nice to have you (city fan ) on here, your posts are always welcome. It's a shame some of ours need syrup of figs to be as regular as you.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-23, 3:03 pm

wanderer wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

It's nice to have you (city fan ) on here, your posts are always welcome. It's a shame some of ours need syrup of figs to be as regular as you.
Thanks Wanderer but I’ve got a feeling in my gut that I won’t be needing syrup of figs when Syd clocks my post.  Crying or Very sad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-23, 4:55 pm

I generally pop on after graft and make a comment or two. Not always right but I like to voice my opinion.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-23, 5:30 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Thanks Wanderer but I’ve got a feeling in my gut that I won’t be needing syrup of figs when Syd clocks my post.  Crying or Very sad
I have seen it but put it down to the disappointment of seeing Liverpool walking away with the title.
up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-23, 5:44 pm

I post as and when I can be bothered 
No one takes much notice anyway
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-23, 7:29 pm

Vincemac wrote:I post as and when I can be bothered 
No one takes much notice anyway
Sorry Vince, missed what you said. I was busy watching the kettle boil Very Happy .
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-23, 9:31 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

I have seen it but put it down to the disappointment of seeing Liverpool walking away with the title.
up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours up yours
Bleeding hell Syd, you know how to put wayward posters in their place.  You do realise The whole nation is going to suffer if they win it.

A while back my mates son took part in a social experiment,  he had to wear a Liverpool shirt for two weeks in Manchester to see how people would react.  He was spat at, punched and verbally abused.  It put him off leaving his house.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-12-24, 5:16 am

For the past few weeks I've been travelling almost daily to the Bristol BRI Oncology for radiotherapy. The journey is quite long and tiring and the treatment famously causes tiredness, so while I log in every day I'm often too tired to post.

My final session of radiotherapy is Friday 27th December, I then have a CT scan to see what my lung tumour has been up to on the 11th January so hopefully by mid January I should be back up to speed. 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-24, 8:16 am

canary-dave wrote:For the past few weeks I've been travelling almost daily to the Bristol BRI Oncology for radiotherapy. The journey is quite long and tiring and the treatment famously causes tiredness, so while I log in every day I'm often too tired to post.

My final session of radiotherapy is Friday 27th December, I then have a CT scan to see what my lung tumour has been up to on the 11th January so hopefully by mid January I should be back up to speed. 

Excuses, excuses..

You take care my freind and hopefully you will have a nice peaceful Christmas and a better New Year.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-24, 9:29 am

canary-dave wrote:For the past few weeks I've been travelling almost daily to the Bristol BRI Oncology for radiotherapy. The journey is quite long and tiring and the treatment famously causes tiredness, so while I log in every day I'm often too tired to post.

Take care my friend 
All the best
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-12-24, 11:22 am

Got to be honest, the way things are with our club, it's taking all the motivation I can muster up to get to the matches
Writing about it - a step to far
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-12-24, 11:24 am

cyprussyd wrote:

Excuses, excuses..

You take care my friend and hopefully you will have a nice peaceful Christmas and a better New Year.
I know - Dave playing the sympathy card again  Laughing Laughing 

Seriously Dave - what Syd said xx

Must be Christmas  - I've agreed with Syd twice in 1 day  Shocked Shocked
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-24, 2:29 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Bleeding hell Syd, you know how to put wayward posters in their place.  You do realise The whole nation is going to suffer if they win it.

A while back my mates son took part in a social experiment,  he had to wear a Liverpool shirt for two weeks in Manchester to see how people would react.  He was spat at, punched and verbally abused.  It put him off leaving his house.
I don’t think I’m very good at telling jokes, that should have read the abuse started before he even left the house.  I think I’d better keep my gob shut in future. Embarassed
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-24, 2:31 pm

You’re certainly a fighter Dave, best wishes, have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year.  like
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-12-24, 5:21 pm

Thanks one and all for the kind wishes, just home from today's session and struggling to stay awake.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all xxxx

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum