SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Agents
The January Transfer Window EmptyToday at 8:32 am by AXS909

» Happy 64th
The January Transfer Window EmptyToday at 2:53 am by oxfordshire

» Were you there?
The January Transfer Window EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Happy 76th
The January Transfer Window EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by Jerry the Jinx

» The passing of David Bowen
The January Transfer Window Empty2020-07-03, 9:31 pm by Argus

» What Players do we now want In
The January Transfer Window Empty2020-07-02, 3:54 pm by Rovertsafc

» Season card renewal update
The January Transfer Window Empty2020-07-02, 1:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maguire and big Jon
The January Transfer Window Empty2020-07-02, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

» Dave health update
The January Transfer Window Empty2020-06-30, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
The January Transfer Window Empty2020-06-30, 5:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong


The January Transfer Window

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-19, 10:53 am

It looks like Parkinson will be in charge so for me moaning about him is wasted energy, far better we try and support him, IMO.

So here we go with what we are looking for..

The Black Cats are targeting up to five new recruits once the winter trading period begins, while there could also be some movement out the door at the Stadium of Light in the coming weeks.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-12-19, 6:05 pm

cyprussyd wrote:It looks like Parkinson will be in charge so for me moaning about him is wasted energy, far better we try and support him, IMO.

So here we go with what we are looking for..

The Black Cats are targeting up to five new recruits once the winter trading period begins, while there could also be some movement out the door at the Stadium of Light in the coming weeks.
 The 5 new recruits MUST be better than the current squad and play a regular role as first team choices.

We do not need more squad players, they must give us something different, with spirit , desire and that spark that has been missing this season.

I would rather have 2 perfect acquisitions than 5 duffers!!

Players that will dominate and marshal both defence and midfield and please, please, please for the first time since SKP someone who knows where the net is!!!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2498
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 65
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-19, 6:24 pm

We need some big physical hard lads who will take charge and lead.
We need some pacy players who can go past a player and carry on going forward AND not turning round and passing back.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6406
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-29, 11:28 pm

Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson has confirmed the club are monitoring 19-year-old Bristol City striker Antoine Semenyo

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-30, 11:12 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson has confirmed the club are monitoring 19-year-old Bristol City striker Antoine Semenyo
Is he any better than Kimpioka? Not that I have any objection to a 19 year old coming in for future development but personally I think we need an old fashioned, strong centreforward - someone who can help us get promotion but not necessarily for the long term.

So maybe like Victor Anichebe (who is actually still only 31!) - I know his injury record is against him - but he is the sort of player that could do the job I am thinking about, to be a plague on defenders, be a target man, hold up the ball and bring our midfield and wide players into the game, someone to draw fouls for free kicks round the box etc.

Wyke did well yesterday and if he continues to do that job well I will be happy - but would certainly like Benji to get more time as he will never improve if he does not play!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10431
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-30, 12:52 pm

What a name.

Hopefully he can shoot, especially if we're coming from behind.
We like conceding early.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 336
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-30, 3:49 pm

Club: Bristol City
Would it be a loan move or a permanent deal?
Well, at the moment, it’s tough to say. However, Semenyo signed a new four-year deal – with the option of a further 12 months – earlier this year.
That suggests Sunderland would likely have to part with a decent fee to land the youngster on a permanent deal.


Which means the Black Cats may opt for a loan move similar to Kaz Sterling’s last campaign.
What does the football world say about him?
Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson was pleased to tie his man down with a long contract and rates the striker highly, he said: "We believe Antoine has a promising future and are delighted to have secured him on a long-term contract."
What did Parkinson actually say about the deal?


After beating Doncaster Rovers, Parkinson had this to say: “He [Semenyo] is a player we have looked at and has pace and power.
“He is someone we have been monitoring.”
Has he got much League One experience?
As you’d expect at 19-years-old, Semenyo is a relative novice, having made just 53 career appearances – netting 12 goals in the process.


The forward has 11 appearances for Bristol City in the Championship and 21 appearances for Newport County in League Two but hasn’t yet kicked a ball in the third-tier yet.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-30, 3:50 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson has confirmed the club are monitoring 19-year-old Bristol City striker Antoine Semenyo
Is he any better than Kimpioka? Not that I have any objection to a 19 year old coming in for future development but personally I think we need an old fashioned, strong centreforward - someone who can help us get promotion but not necessarily for the long term.

So maybe like Victor Anichebe (who is actually still only 31!) - I know his injury record is against him - but he is the sort of player that could do the job I am thinking about, to be a plague on defenders, be a target man, hold up the ball and bring our midfield and wide players into the game, someone to draw fouls for free kicks round the box etc.

Wyke did well yesterday and if he continues to do that job well I will be happy - but would certainly like Benji to get more time as he will never improve if he does not play!
I am far from convinced about Benji, look s along way off first team to me.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-30, 4:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson has confirmed the club are monitoring 19-year-old Bristol City striker Antoine Semenyo
Is he any better than Kimpioka? Not that I have any objection to a 19 year old coming in for future development but personally I think we need an old fashioned, strong centreforward - someone who can help us get promotion but not necessarily for the long term.

So maybe like Victor Anichebe (who is actually still only 31!) - I know his injury record is against him - but he is the sort of player that could do the job I am thinking about, to be a plague on defenders, be a target man, hold up the ball and bring our midfield and wide players into the game, someone to draw fouls for free kicks round the box etc.

Wyke did well yesterday and if he continues to do that job well I will be happy - but would certainly like Benji to get more time as he will never improve if he does not play!
I am far from convinced about Benji, look s along way off first team to me.
Well last time he was given a chance on the pitch he scored, yet Grigg was still persisted with. I don't know anything about Semenya but H's point is a good one. Asking a 19 yr old to come in to help get Sunderland promoted might be asking too much - he's not played in this league and can he handle the pressure of the task? Give Kimpi more game time instead and also bring someone in with more experience. Not sure why Grigg is even on the bench to be honest, he's never done anything  coming on as a sub - at least Kimpioka has.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1671
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-30, 5:24 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson has confirmed the club are monitoring 19-year-old Bristol City striker Antoine Semenyo
Is he any better than Kimpioka? Not that I have any objection to a 19 year old coming in for future development but personally I think we need an old fashioned, strong centreforward - someone who can help us get promotion but not necessarily for the long term.

So maybe like Victor Anichebe (who is actually still only 31!) - I know his injury record is against him - but he is the sort of player that could do the job I am thinking about, to be a plague on defenders, be a target man, hold up the ball and bring our midfield and wide players into the game, someone to draw fouls for free kicks round the box etc.

Wyke did well yesterday and if he continues to do that job well I will be happy - but would certainly like Benji to get more time as he will never improve if he does not play!
I am far from convinced about Benji, look s along way off first team to me.
Well last time he was given a chance on the pitch he scored, yet Grigg was still persisted with. I don't know anything about Semenya but H's point is a good one. Asking a 19 yr old to come in to help get Sunderland promoted might be asking too much - he's not played in this league and can he handle the pressure of the task? Give Kimpi more game time instead and also bring someone in with more experience. Not sure why Grigg is even on the bench to be honest, he's never done anything  coming on as a sub - at least Kimpioka has.
Spot on kipper.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6406
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-30, 5:43 pm

Now that the dick head supporters have hounded out Donald 
He now has put the club up for sale 
Now no transfers funds
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8017
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-30, 6:34 pm

Vincemac wrote:Now that the dick head supporters have hounded out Donald 
He now has put the club up for sale 
Now no transfers funds
Your right mate.

Must admit I thought the timing of all the RR, WMS and other fanzine journo's was a bit naff. 

Could also be b*llocks as well whereupon he sells a few and brings nobody in then changes his mind in February.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6406
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-30, 6:56 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Now that the dick head supporters have hounded out Donald 
He now has put the club up for sale 
Now no transfers funds
Your right mate.

Must admit I thought the timing of all the RR, WMS and other fanzine journo's was a bit naff. 

Could also be b*llocks as well whereupon he sells a few and brings nobody in then changes his mind in February.
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8017
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  fitz on 2019-12-30, 7:40 pm

A few to think about:


  • Sam Cosgrove, 23, striker, Aberdeen
  • Muhammadu Faal, 22, striker, Enfield Town
  • Rhian Brewster, 19, striker Liverpool - loan move obviously - not like they don't owe us a favour
  • Lyle Taylor, 29, striker, Charlton - contract expires at end of year
  • Lyndon Dykes, 24, striker, Livingston
  • Kevin Nisbet, 22, striker, Dunfermline - 29 goals last season for Raith Rovers and 15 this season


The key is if they are going to bring players in they have to be better than what we lose - this has been the problem this season - the players we lost were better than those we signed and so its hardly surprising the club has gone backwards

________________________________________________________
"Life,” said Marvin dolefully, “loathe it or ignore it, you can’t like it."
fitz
fitz
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 318
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-30, 8:14 pm

fitz wrote:A few to think about:


  • Sam Cosgrove, 23, striker, Aberdeen
  • Muhammadu Faal, 22, striker, Enfield Town
  • Rhian Brewster, 19, striker Liverpool - loan move obviously - not like they don't owe us a favour
  • Lyle Taylor, 29, striker, Charlton - contract expires at end of year
  • Lyndon Dykes, 24, striker, Livingston
  • Kevin Nisbet, 22, striker, Dunfermline - 29 goals last season for Raith Rovers and 15 this season


The key is if they are going to bring players in they have to be better than what we lose - this has been the problem this season - the players we lost were better than those we signed and so its hardly surprising the club has gone backwards
Wow - are you a scout in real life? Agree with your comments Smile
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10431
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-30, 8:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland boss Phil Parkinson has confirmed the club are monitoring 19-year-old Bristol City striker Antoine Semenyo
NO.  Evil or Very Mad


Blood our own or take a look north of the boarder for seasoned players but NOT an unproven 19 year old whose got nothing to prove on loan.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10755
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  fitz on 2019-12-31, 10:51 am

Hieronymus wrote:
fitz wrote:A few to think about:


  • Sam Cosgrove, 23, striker, Aberdeen
  • Muhammadu Faal, 22, striker, Enfield Town
  • Rhian Brewster, 19, striker Liverpool - loan move obviously - not like they don't owe us a favour
  • Lyle Taylor, 29, striker, Charlton - contract expires at end of year
  • Lyndon Dykes, 24, striker, Livingston
  • Kevin Nisbet, 22, striker, Dunfermline - 29 goals last season for Raith Rovers and 15 this season


The key is if they are going to bring players in they have to be better than what we lose - this has been the problem this season - the players we lost were better than those we signed and so its hardly surprising the club has gone backwards
Wow - are you a scout in real life? Agree with your comments Smile

No I just read a lot of transfer speculation and play a lot of Football Manager Smile 

I feel like Scottish Championship is around a similar level to L1 so someone that is scoring lots of goals there might do well here and it would likely feel like a step up to come to SAFC

________________________________________________________
"Life,” said Marvin dolefully, “loathe it or ignore it, you can’t like it."
fitz
fitz
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 318
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-31, 4:46 pm

Sunderland's January transfer plans unaffected by owner's decision to sell up
Stewart Donald has assured Phil Parkinson that his decision to sell will not affect the Black Cats' January transfer plans

By
James Hunter


  • 14:49, 31 DEC 2019


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stewart Donald and Phil Parkinson


Stewart Donald has assured Phil Parkinson that his decision to put Sunderland up for sale will not affect the club's January transfer plans.
Donald has made it known that he is actively seeking a buyer in the wake of pressure from fans' groups for him to sell up.

But the worry for fans is that Donald's decision would mean that player recruitment would be put on hold, when the January window is seen as crucial to any hope that Sunderland have of making a challenge for a play-off place in the second half of the campaign.
However Parkinson has spoken to Donald, and says the plans will press ahead regardless.
"That's the key because we ahve been working with Stewart for a while in terms of January, and a lot of work has gone on behind the scenes on that and we had another meeting yesterday between myself, Tony Coton [head of recruitment], and Steve Parkin [assistant manager] and all the recruitment team going through everything and calling chief executives and agents," he said.

"Obviously I was very concerned that this [Donald's decision to sell up] could derail that, because we all know the importance of this month.


"But the owner has spoken to me and said he is committed to continuing with those [transfer] plans through January.
"He is very frustrated with what has gone on, as you can imagine, but he has said he is fully committed to what we set out to do, and he deserves a lot of credit for that."
Parkinson is desperate to reinforce his squad next month and he needs new faces in as quickly as possible, with strikers right at the top of his shopping list.

He said: "We have been calling other clubs and you get a variety of different responses.
"Some players could possibly be available after the 4th [of January], others are still saying that they need to get players in themselves before this player can go.

"But we are working hard to get the players we want, and I have to stress that it is only in the last few months that Tony [Coton] has been able to assemble the recruitment team he wants, because as we know when Stewart first came in everything was cut back to the bone ready to be built back up again.
"Now we are at a stage where we have the scout abroad Tony wanted, the scouts in the UK he wanted, and we can go for the targets we want and the owner is involved in that.
"I want to keep the owner really motivated to help us with that process because ultimately he is the one who sanctions any deal.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-12-31, 5:24 pm

I don't think Donald will splash the cash....why would he unless he can recoup that in the sale of the club which is questionable

Hope I'm wrong and he does, would it endear him to the boo boys that want him out?  doubt it...
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2822
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 59
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-01, 6:10 pm

Parkinson has confirmed De Bock has returned to Leeds. Ultimately, he wants to go back to Belgium

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Vincemac on 2020-01-01, 7:34 pm

oldblackcat wrote:I don't think Donald will splash the cash....why would he unless he can recoup that in the sale of the club which is questionable

Hope I'm wrong and he does, would it endear him to the boo boys that want him out?  doubt it...
I think I said that
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8017
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-02, 5:35 pm

SAFC pushing hard for 2 new january loan recruitments. Both in the attacking area with Sam Winnall (left) being a central striker and Jason Lokilo (right) being a right winger. Would be two big improvements to the squad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  gil t azell on 2020-01-02, 6:12 pm

oldblackcat wrote:I don't think Donald will splash the cash....why would he unless he can recoup that in the sale of the club which is questionable

Hope I'm wrong and he does, would it endear him to the boo boys that want him out?  doubt it...

Not sure he needs to splash much money at all OBC. A couple of decent loans (better than what we have already) should see a big improvement. Personally I think the nucleus of a decent team is already there its just getting them to perform as a team and not as individuals.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6406
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Vincemac on 2020-01-02, 6:30 pm

gil t azell wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:I don't think Donald will splash the cash....why would he unless he can recoup that in the sale of the club which is questionable

Hope I'm wrong and he does, would it endear him to the boo boys that want him out?  doubt it...

Not sure he needs to splash much money at all OBC. A couple of decent loans (better than what we have already) should see a big improvement. Personally I think the nucleus of a decent team is already there its just getting them to perform as a team and not as individuals.
Yeh I agree
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8017
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  cyprussyd on 2020-01-02, 11:17 pm

Sunderland are among a trio of League One sides who have made a move to sign Bristol City's English winger Hakeeb Adelakun, 23, on loan this month.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50497
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The January Transfer Window Empty Re: The January Transfer Window

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum