SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton EmptyToday at 10:09 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton EmptyToday at 9:02 am by oldblackcat

» Transfers..news,gossip,,in..out
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by Mackemneil

» Phil Parkinson
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by oxfordshire

» Eddie Howe
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by barrowmackem

» The hot bed of football
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton EmptyYesterday at 3:59 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» season ko
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton Empty2020-08-01, 3:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting Monday
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton Empty2020-08-01, 3:43 pm by cyprussyd

» Newcastle
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton Empty2020-08-01, 2:05 pm by barrowmackem

» FIRST SIGNING IN
Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton Empty2020-07-31, 4:03 pm by Rovertsafc

Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com

Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton

Go down

Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton Empty Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-17, 6:46 pm

Who will be there Boxing Day
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton Empty Re: Apart from me--SAFC v Bolton

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-17, 7:16 pm

Me.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-12-17, 7:32 pm

at my mam's as per the last 20 years or so - I would feel annoyed but her dinners are out of this world

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-18, 8:51 am

Too much family stuff to do for me these days so I won't be there.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-18, 2:13 pm

I’ve always loved home games on Boxing Day, blow the cobwebs away and everybody’s in a Merry mood.

Far better than having to go to a bloody house party where you have to try and be nice and eat crap sausage rolls from Iceland.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-18, 2:47 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:I’ve always loved home games on Boxing Day, blow the cobwebs away and everybody’s in a Merry mood.

Far better than having to go to a bloody house party where you have to try and be nice and eat crap sausage rolls from Iceland.
If anyone has gone to Iceland and back to get you sausage rolls, you should be feckin grateful Very Happy
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-18, 3:46 pm

One will hopefully be there and yesterday I got a box of 4 Gregg's sausage rolls from Iceland

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-18, 4:01 pm

wanderer wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I’ve always loved home games on Boxing Day, blow the cobwebs away and everybody’s in a Merry mood.

If anyone has gone to Iceland and back to get you sausage rolls, you should be feckin grateful Very Happy
I mention Iceland because I had to go to a ‘party’ on Boxing Day a few years ago and my Brother in Law was insistent that he’d bought the food from Waitrose.  The food was crap so I checked his dustbin and guess what?  

I tend to mention it every time I see him.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-18, 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-12-18, 9:15 pm

Too far for me to come so i will be in Perth for Christmas  as it is only a 4 hour flight. Going to see Perth Scorchers play Sydney Sixers at the new 60,000 seat stadium in the BBL on boxing day. Going with her indoors, my daughter and granddaughter.  It is forecast to be a lovely sunny warm day. Will be thinking of you all.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-19, 6:59 am

oxfordshire wrote:Too far for me to come so i will be in Perth for Christmas  as it is only a 4 hour flight. Going to see Perth Scorchers play Sydney Sixers at the new 60,000 seat stadium in the BBL on boxing day. Going with her indoors, my daughter and granddaughter.  It is forecast to be a lovely sunny warm day. Will be thinking of you all.
Boxing Day....leave them to it & get along to the MCG  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-19, 1:25 pm

I'll be there.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-19, 3:07 pm

I know things are bad but I expected more than 3
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-12-20, 8:07 am

Unfortunately I can't make it on Boxing Day I have other commitments to attend to.

Will try and get to see the Cricket from the 3rd of Jan at Newlands all being well. like
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-20, 8:41 am

wanderer wrote:I know things are bad but I expected more than 3
I’ll be there
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-20, 12:17 pm

Sunderland AFC will continue the long-standing tradition of observing a period of silence at the last home game of the calendar year, in memory of supporters, former players and club officials who have passed away. 
The period of silence will take place just prior to kick-off as the Black Cats welcome Bolton Wanderers FC to the Stadium of Light on Boxing Day (Saturday 26 December3pm). Both clubs will come together to remember supporters who are no longer with us and pay tribute to former Black Cats stars who passed away in 2019.  
This year the Sunderland family has lost former players Nigel Saddington, Willie McPheat, Ivor Broadis, Geoff Toseland, Harry Hood, John Dillon and most recently, Martin Harvey. We also sadly lost former coach Ian Ross, assistant and caretaker manager Ian MacFarlane and human resources manager, Mandy Goulden.
The silence also gives us the opportunity to collectively remember loyal supporters who have passed in 2019. They, and their families and friends, will be in our thoughts.
Supporters are kindly asked to take their seats early to ensure that the silence is observed in the appropriate manner.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-22, 8:55 am

Anything less than a win and I just cant see how Parkinson can make it to New Years Day.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-22, 9:03 am

cyprussyd wrote:Anything less than a win and I just cant see how Parkinson can make it to New Years Day.
If this manager also goes I think Donald should step down.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-12-23, 1:18 pm

Stay at home would be my advice. Wanderers are garbage and even a PP side should have enough to beat us but given Mr 28%’s “let’s not lose” approach, I wouldn’t put it past you to come unstuck. Even when we played teams who hadn’t won for yonks or not scored for yonks, it was the same negative, defensive attitude which led to Parky beating all the records for our club that you wouldn’t want to beat. Good luck guys because you’ll need it with this Neanderthal and his sidekicks but at least you’ll have had your merry Christmas beforehand. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-23, 1:35 pm

Willywonka wrote:Stay at home would be my advice. Wanderers are garbage and even a PP side should have enough to beat us but given Mr 28%’s “let’s not lose” approach, I wouldn’t put it past you to come unstuck. Even when we played teams who hadn’t won for yonks or not scored for yonks, it was the same negative, defensive attitude which led to Parky beating all the records for our club that you wouldn’t want to beat. Good luck guys because you’ll need it with this Neanderthal and his sidekicks but at least you’ll have had your merry Christmas beforehand. Surprised
Are you Steve in disguise? hahahahahahahahaha

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-23, 2:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Willywonka wrote:Stay at home would be my advice. Wanderers are garbage and even a PP side should have enough to beat us but given Mr 28%’s “let’s not lose” approach, I wouldn’t put it past you to come unstuck. Even when we played teams who hadn’t won for yonks or not scored for yonks, it was the same negative, defensive attitude which led to Parky beating all the records for our club that you wouldn’t want to beat. Good luck guys because you’ll need it with this Neanderthal and his sidekicks but at least you’ll have had your merry Christmas beforehand. Surprised
Are you Steve in disguise? hahahahahahahahaha
Many a true word spoken in jest
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-25, 10:15 am

Phil Parkinson will come up against his former club Bolton Wanderers on Boxing Day at the Stadium of Light. 
Sunderland have been without a League One game for the last week after Bury’s expulsion from the division meant Saturday’s fixture was cancelled at Gigg Lane. 
That meant the Black Cats’ last match saw them collect a point at home to Simon Grayson’s Blackpool. Matty Virtue scored a spectacular strike after just three minutes at the Stadium of Light, but the Lads responded before the break when Charlie Wyke volleyed home Chris Maguire’s corner.
Parkinson’s side continued to pepper Jak Alnwick’s goal from there but were left frustrated as the woodwork denied Wyke a second as his header from another Maguire set-piece almost paid off.
Sunderland will be without midfielder George Dobson after he was sent off for two bookable offences against Blackpool. 
Lynden Gooch will be pushing for more minutes after coming on as a late substitute in the last league game, while Jordan Willis is back fit for the festive fixtures.
The defender missed the Lads’ last home game but after prolonged period of rest, but the 25-year-old is good to go again as the games come thick and fast. 
Bolton, meanwhile, visit Wearside looking to move off the foot of the table and secure back-to-back league wins for the first time this campaign.
Keith Hill’s side recorded a seismic win over second bottom Southend United on Saturday, to move within two points of Sol Campbell’s side at the base of the league.
With four games in hand over the Shrimpers, Bolton remain 15 points off safety but have already picked up 17 points this term after starting the season adrift at the bottom on -12.
Former Sunderland striker Daryl Murphy is the Trotters’ leading scorer with six goals this term.
The 36-year-old has been in inspired form of late and scored four in his last five games, with his strikes contributed to 13 of Wanderers’ points this season. 

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-12-26, 6:47 pm

really, really glad I didn't make the effort to travel up for what sounds like another really poor showing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum