SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by oxfordshire

» The SunderMad barometer.
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 2
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. EmptyYesterday at 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Oviedo
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by gil t azell

» Court Battle
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty2020-09-16, 6:43 pm by gil t azell

» Josh Hawkes
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty2020-09-15, 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Streaming news
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty2020-09-14, 11:36 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty2020-09-13, 12:41 pm by Old Man!

» optimism
My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty2020-09-12, 7:10 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s.

Go down

My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s.

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-12-08, 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scores a great goal.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty Re: My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s.

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-12-08, 9:57 pm

oxfordshire wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scores a great goal.
Good for him.  Hopefully leads to a good career.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s. Empty Re: My grandson playing for oxford united under 17s.

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-08, 10:16 pm

Very strange, a man in Australia talking to a man in new Zealand via a football forum in England.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-08, 11:01 pm

wanderer wrote:Very strange, a man in Australia talking to a man in new Zealand via a football forum in England.
Why strange? They are both Sunderland fans and this is a Sunderland forum. Amazingly the internet allows people to talk to each other wherever in the world they may be - it was called the WORLD WIDE WEB for a reason.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-08, 11:03 pm

Scores a great goal.
I can't see it - maybe privacy settings?

Good luck to him anyway - I am sure you are a very proud Grandad Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-09, 8:45 am

Hieronymus wrote:
wanderer wrote:Very strange, a man in Australia talking to a man in new Zealand via a football forum in England.
Why strange? They are both Sunderland fans and this is a Sunderland forum. Amazingly the internet allows people to talk to each other wherever in the world they may be - it was called the WORLD WIDE WEB for a reason.
Nice reply,talking my language now Laughing
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-09, 9:06 am

Nostalgic wrote:

Scores a great goal.
Noz your adopted country seem to be having a bad time, fires and now volcano eruption. Hope you and yours are well.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-09, 9:36 pm

Scores a great goal.
like  Couldn't see it but I'm sure it brings smiles.

Save it as it will be needed as he builds his Video CV (which is a big job, trust me).

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-09, 9:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

Scores a great goal.
Noz your adopted country seem to be having a bad time, fires (Australia) floods and now volcano eruption. Hope you and yours are well.
Ps. Auckland, where Nos lives is built on about 50 volcanoes, the last of which, Rangitoto Island erupted about 600 years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-17, 7:29 pm

Nice 1 Ox. 

Hope he goes on to greater things.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-12-17, 8:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

Scores a great goal.
Noz your adopted country seem to be having a bad time, fires and now volcano eruption. Hope you and yours are well.
Apologies Syd for overlooking that post.  We are survivors over here and have a fair dose of Brit stoicism. but for all that it was a horrible situation for the people involved.  As one helicopter pilot explained he has been doing ten trips a day for thirty years without incident.

One of those horrible "wrong place wrong time" events.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum