SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» New strip
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please EmptyToday at 8:10 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Happy Birthday
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Old Man!

» Salary cap
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Kipper

» Well done Jack
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty2020-08-09, 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting Monday
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty2020-08-08, 8:59 am by cyprussyd

» Eddie Howe
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty2020-08-07, 9:31 am by Mackemneil

» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty2020-08-06, 6:26 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty2020-08-05, 5:46 pm by gil t azell

» serious question
Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty2020-08-04, 10:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

TALKSPORT FEED

Syd, simple answer to a simple question please

Go down

Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty Syd, simple answer to a simple question please

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-08, 2:59 pm

Why do you want rid of Parky.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty Re: Syd, simple answer to a simple question please

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 3:15 pm

Are there no pms on this forum? 🤣 🤣
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Syd, simple answer to a simple question please Empty Re: Syd, simple answer to a simple question please

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-08, 3:43 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Are there no pms on this forum? 🤣 🤣
Can't you mind your own feckin business.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 4:04 pm

I just dont think its working for him, seems like a square peg in a round hole

Peter Reid Big Sam and even Ross seemed to fit.
Wilkinson and Moyes did not and thats before we look at anything else.

I would love a good win on Saturday then again on Boxing day and for things to come good but I cant see it.

I dont think we should have sacked Ross until we had identified his replacement, not sure we did.

I dont know the answer probably why I'm not the manager along with other things.

I feel for Donald who seems all alone now and cant win IMO.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 4:21 pm

By, there's some angry posters on here.

How very dare I have an opinion. You can't even tell it like it is without someone flying off the handle, and insisting that you must be positive and ignore the fact that we're free falling

Parkinson is a class manager, I don't see any long balls at all

Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Panther on 2019-12-09, 12:17 pm

He is most certainly NOT a 'Class' Manager though Steve.
2 wins from 12 games with a Club like Sunderland is absolutely pathetic.
Won 5 from 24 with Hull City which was the biggest League he has been in. 35% winning percentage with Charlton and Bolton in league 1 is hardly outstanding. I felt when he was appointed that he was far from the calibre required for a Club like Sunderland and felt that Nigel Adkins would have been a better choice. Nigel can 'motivate' with very little to work with whereas Phil prefers ice baths.
I am saddened to see a great, well-supported Club like Sunderland languishing in this lower league.
I am sure they will rise like the proverbial 'Phoenix from the Ashes' and return to greater times.
Panther
Panther
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-12-09, 3:25 pm

Get Warnock or Pullis in. Sort those non performers out once and for all. like
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-09, 4:01 pm

It'll be 2 in 13 by Saturday afternoon
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-09, 9:51 pm

wanderer wrote:Why do you want rid of Parky.
To officially announce he's a Flat Earther.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum