SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» New strip
Mr N Warnock EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by gil t azell

» Keeping spirits up !
Mr N Warnock EmptyToday at 8:10 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Happy Birthday
Mr N Warnock EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Old Man!

» Salary cap
Mr N Warnock EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Kipper

» Well done Jack
Mr N Warnock Empty2020-08-09, 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting Monday
Mr N Warnock Empty2020-08-08, 8:59 am by cyprussyd

» Eddie Howe
Mr N Warnock Empty2020-08-07, 9:31 am by Mackemneil

» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
Mr N Warnock Empty2020-08-06, 6:26 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Mr N Warnock Empty2020-08-05, 5:46 pm by gil t azell

» serious question
Mr N Warnock Empty2020-08-04, 10:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

TALKSPORT FEED

Mr N Warnock

Go down

Mr N Warnock Empty Mr N Warnock

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 12:59 pm

On goals on Sunday, no I dont want long term management but would consider going into a club until the end of the season.

Manager.... Neil Warnock
Assistant....SKP

New manager next season..SKP

Just a thought

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Mr N Warnock Empty Re: Mr N Warnock

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 1:24 pm

Won't want to pay him what he wants

Won't want to be told that he's doing it wrong

Warnock isn't a yes man
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-08, 1:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:On goals on Sunday, no I dont want long term management but would consider going into a club until the end of the season.

Manager.... Neil Warnock
Assistant....SKP

Just a thought
YES from me!!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 1:59 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Won't want to pay him what he wants

Won't want to be told that he's doing it wrong

Warnock isn't a yes man
You have a fantastic ability to turn any attempt at being positive into a negative.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 2:03 pm

Maybe it's my opinion of the clowns running the club?

Do you really think hell give Warnock what he wants when he's already appointed a cheap manager?

Think about it, man
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 2:14 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Maybe it's my opinion of the clowns running the club?

Do you really think hell give Warnock what he wants when he's already appointed a cheap manager?

Think about it, man
OK I have thought about it and I have met and spent time with Stewart Donald and can confirm that he is no clown and believe he will do whatever is needed to improve the club.

Life has taught me that the easy thing to do every time is criticise others, its far harder to be a doer and try to do things.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-08, 2:23 pm

Yes
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 3:11 pm

Wait a minute cypruss, what are you talking about?
Be a doer? How can we "do" anything but criticise? We're not in a position to do it our way

According to you though, the fans are not allowed to give any criticism to this useless owner. Give over
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-12-08, 3:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Maybe it's my opinion of the clowns running the club?

Think about it, man
OK I have thought about it and I have met and spent time with Stewart Donald and can confirm that he is no clown and believe he will do whatever is needed to improve the club.

Life has taught me that the easy thing to do every time is criticise others, its far harder to be a doer and try to do things.

I'd give up Syd, this bloke is obviously a Mag  Rolling Eyes

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 4:17 pm

I'm not a mag. Why accuse me of that? Just because I have a different opinion.

Unbelievable
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 4:22 pm

Steve30000 wrote:I'm not a mag. Why accuse me of that? Just because I have a different opinion.

Unbelievable
TBH I probably disagree with you on most things but I am delighted you are here.

This forum has been on life support for some time, many say we dont want the negative bastards but sadly a few who have said that no longer post and posted little anyway.

We have been accused of being a clique and I can see why so keep posting and keep shaking things up;

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-08, 4:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:I'm not a mag. Why accuse me of that? Just because I have a different opinion.

Unbelievable
TBH I probably disagree with you on most things but I am delighted you are here.

This forum has been on life support for some time, many say we dont want the negative bastards but sadly a few who have said that no longer post and posted little anyway.

We have been accused of being a clique and I can see why so keep posting and keep shaking things up;
I am a bit distracted at moment - four days to go - but I still try and pop on here for a 'fix' most days.

I agree that the more posters the better - we don't all have to agree - as long as we are (generally!) respectful.

Anyway, we may all disagree on where we go from here but I am sure we are all agreed that Sunderland is our club (apart from Dave and SidMCFC - and we're their second club!) and we all want us to do well. And it is depressing where we are, and how we got here, and we cannot see light at the end of the tunnel right now - but it will come - we are not going to do a Bury - we just have to hang in there and not fall out with each other, until the good times come back.

And if I win the Euro millions I will be able to afford to buy the club given how devalued it has become, so we can all be on the Board and sort it out eh? Keep the faith lads and lasses. Sunderland isn't just for Christmas it's for life! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 4:57 pm

I'm not on here to wind anyone up, so sorry if my opinions offend anyone.

I try to keep my arguments civil tbf
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 5:08 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Unbelievable

I am a bit distracted at moment - four days to go - but I still try and pop on here for a 'fix' most days.

I agree that the more posters the better - we don't all have to agree - as long as we are (generally!) respectful.

Anyway, we may all disagree on where we go from here but I am sure we are all agreed that Sunderland is our club (apart from Dave and SidMCFC - and we're their second club!) and we all want us to do well. And it is depressing where we are, and how we got here, and we cannot see light at the end of the tunnel right now - but it will come - we are not going to do a Bury - we just have to hang in there and not fall out with each other, until the good times come back.

And if I win the Euro millions I will be able to afford to buy the club given how devalued it has become, so we can all be on the Board and sort it out eh? Keep the faith lads and lasses. Sunderland isn't just for Christmas it's for life! Laughing
Hopefully you will have even less time come Friday morning. finger cross finger cross finger cross finger cross

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-08, 7:32 pm

Steve30000 wrote:I'm not on here to wind anyone up, so sorry if my opinions offend anyone.

No need to apologise - disagreeing and debate is healthy - I am sure you agree that respect and listening to each other is what is missing in much of society (and politics!) at the moment, so naturally it happens in football too.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-08, 11:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:On goals on Sunday, no I dont want long term management but would consider going into a club until the end of the season.

Manager.... Neil Warnock
Assistant....SKP

Just a thought
Your thoughts Syd, or Twitter. Reason being a message in one circle citing a change in January which I mentioned a fortnight back talked of it unless we should have been unbeaten at New Year and on 35pts. Getting tight if true.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-08, 11:55 pm

Steve30000 wrote:I'm not on here to wind anyone up, so sorry if my opinions offend anyone.

Your fine with your opinions/observations, just play the ball & not a persons integrity & you'll find conversations go well. Refreshing insight at times, even if I don't always agree  tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-12-09, 3:16 am

Hieronymus wrote:

No need to apologise - disagreeing and debate is healthy - I am sure you agree that respect and listening to each other is what is missing in much of society (and politics!) at the moment, so naturally it happens in football too.
Good luck on election day H. yipeee dancer thumb
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-09, 8:12 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Manager.... Neil Warnock
Assistant....SKP

Just a thought
Your thoughts Syd, or Twitter. Reason being a message in one circle citing a change in January which I mentioned a fortnight back talked of it unless we should have been unbeaten at New Year and on 35pts. Getting tight if true.
All mine after watching Mr Warnock on TV

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-12-09, 8:15 am

Warnock and skp until the end of the season with a brief for promotion then offer warnock the director of football job and skp the managers job 👍👍👍
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-12-09, 11:04 am

paddocklad wrote:Warnock and skp until the end of the season with a brief for promotion  then offer warnock the director of football job and skp the managers job 👍👍👍
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-12-09, 11:06 am

Steve30000 wrote: I'm not a mag. Why accuse me of that? Just because I have a different opinion.

Unbelievable
like like
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-12-09, 11:07 am

Hieronymus wrote:

Manager.... Neil Warnock
Assistant....SKP

Just a thought
YES from me!!
like like like
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-12-09, 11:07 am

paddocklad wrote:Warnock and skp until the end of the season with a brief for promotion  then offer warnock the director of football job and skp the managers job 👍👍👍
like like like
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-09, 9:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Manager.... Neil Warnock
Assistant....SKP

Just a thought
All mine after watching Mr Warnock on TV
A good call then.....Hope your mates reading your comments ...or PM's silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum