SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Week 3
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by Hieronymus

» brighton
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 7:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Week 2
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by Hieronymus

» KIMPIOKA
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 6:54 pm by gil t azell

» League Table - Week 2
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 1
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by gil t azell

» No live football for us this year
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Peterborough United
Would there have been as many posts if we had won EmptyToday at 7:56 am by oldblackcat

» Seems you are not alone Gill
Would there have been as many posts if we had won Empty2020-09-23, 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
Would there have been as many posts if we had won Empty2020-09-22, 7:47 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Would there have been as many posts if we had won

Go down

Would there have been as many posts if we had won Empty Would there have been as many posts if we had won

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-07, 9:32 pm

I doubt it  Embarassed
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Would there have been as many posts if we had won Empty Re: Would there have been as many posts if we had won

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-07, 9:38 pm

wanderer wrote:I doubt it  Embarassed
Maybe, maybe not but people have a right to be upset. Maybe we'd be too busy celebrating if we won.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Would there have been as many posts if we had won Empty Re: Would there have been as many posts if we had won

Post  Guest on 2019-12-07, 9:40 pm

bad news is always much bigger than good news (hence every newspaper and news programme in the world leading with all the bad things and then chucking in a bit of light relief at the end)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-12-07, 9:47 pm

Kipper wrote:
Maybe, maybe not but people have a right to be upset. Maybe we'd be too busy celebrating if we won.
I am more disappointed than upset as we still have half a season to recover something, but I am realistic enough to know it will be a slog. 

For all it looks black, I would also prefer to remain as positive as I can until it is an  impossible situation.  After all, out of nearly seventy years I can count about a dozen seasons when SAFC didn't disappoint.  But I am still here.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-07, 10:18 pm

What's Parkinsons record so far?
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 12:11 am

I think we are falling into a few camps and none are happy right now.

Many fans use forums and social media to vent anger, let off steam and indeed try and find some comfort from fellow fans.

Some, and I am becoming one, have run out of anything positive to say.

And more and more have given up, had enough.

Sad times.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-12-08, 8:13 am

I saw today’s result and just shrugged my shoulders I think I’ve fallen into the camp of had enough bordering on don’t care.......I expect Parkinson to be there for weeks to come and results get worse don’t expect him to get the sack
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-08, 9:27 am

I was on the drink yesterday.

I am going on the drink today.

I am staying on the drink tomorrow.

I will be at the SoL on Saturday.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 9:54 am

We're not winning though, that's the flipping point. Of course fans are not happy

If this long ball, defend like crazy tactic was getting us 3 points all the time, then at least you could say that it's not pretty to watch, but it's working.

BUT ITS NOT

He's shoehorning his tactics onto this team even though it's not working. He's a one trick dinosaur, that needs to be sacked before we end up battling against relegation.

Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum