SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Peterborough United
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:22 pm by Kipper

» Seems you are not alone Gill
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:35 am by cyprussyd

» No live football for us this year
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by cyprussyd

» Maybe we owe Camp an apology
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by gil t azell

» wine and vaux
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty2020-09-21, 8:23 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» brighton
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty2020-09-21, 8:05 pm by Exilium

» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty2020-09-21, 9:46 am by Kipper

» The SunderMad barometer.
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty2020-09-19, 5:18 pm by cyprussyd

» Week 2
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty2020-09-19, 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty2020-09-19, 1:48 pm by barrowmackem

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Post  gil t azell on 2019-11-26, 10:34 pm

I will stand by what I have said in another post that some of the players have stopped trying. 

Only Duncan, Hume n O9 put some effort in. The rest were utter garbage and hat is being polite.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Post  Terrapinic on 2019-11-27, 12:23 am

No response from the players after Burton's 2nd goal.Crowd tried to get behind them for a while,but just futile.Why were we just pumping the ball up the middle for most of the match,just so frustrating
Terrapinic
Terrapinic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-27, 8:26 am

gil t azell wrote:I will stand by what I have said in another post that some of the players have stopped trying. 

Only Duncan, Hume n O9 put some effort in. The rest were utter garbage and hat is being polite.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-11-27, 8:48 am

Watched some dross over the decades, but the last 20 minutes last night, is probably as bad as it has ever been. Can t blame the players for lack of talent, but you can for lack of fight and effort.

really don't know where the club goes from here, failure to get promotion this season will be disastrous, but already this is becoming a forlorn hope. Don't think sacking the manager will achieve anything, we are what we are now on the field anyway, which is a mediocre 3rd division side. Does Donald have the money or the stomach for a splash out in January?, and if so would he trust Parkinson to spend wisely? For my money, there will be little transfer activity, and come the end of the season we will still have Parkinson, and still be in this pub league.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-11-27, 9:34 am

maghater wrote:Watched some dross over the decades, but the last 20 minutes last night, is probably as bad as it has ever been. Can t blame the players for lack of talent, but you can for lack of fight and effort.

really don't know where the club goes from here, failure to get promotion this season will be disastrous, but already this is becoming a forlorn hope. Don't think sacking the manager will achieve anything, we are what we are now on the field anyway, which is a mediocre 3rd division side. Does Donald have the money or the stomach for a splash out in January?, and if so would he trust Parkinson to spend wisely? For my money, there will be little transfer activity, and come the end of the season we will still have Parkinson, and still be in this pub league.
I don't trust Parkinson to get the right players in January (if anyone wants to join us anyway). What do I base this on? The fact he keeps putting the wrong players on the pitch. 

How many times does he need to see Grigg to understand he doesn't work in this team/the way we play? Grigg may have proved it at other clubs but not here. At least Parkinson put O'Nien further up and gave Watmore a start to inject some pace, but having a striker that can move would have helped as well. HELLO! Did he watch Kimpioka in the last match? What a great idea to give him just 10 minutes at the end! 

Why was Maguire brought on after his recent performances? Especially before Kimpioka? A woman in front of me has a thing for Chris and was shouting for him to come on. She wasn't at the last match. I like Maguire but he's not playing well enough at the moment to warrant a place in the side.

Are Taylor and Mumba going to be any worse at right back than Conor Mclaughlan? I don't think so.

Why is Leadbitter in the team? What does he offer?

Our young and enthusiatic players will leave the club because they're not getting in against the more "experienced" players who are showing no talent and no effort.

Now don't get me started on our tactics last night. Hoof it up and hope for the best. 
I'm sure I've seen worse Sunderland performances/tactics but that was up there.
I was more than willing to give Parkinson a chance. He's had it, he's blown it. Prove me wrong PLEASE!
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum