SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by oxfordshire

» serious question
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck EmptyToday at 9:54 am by oxfordshire

» Transfers..news,gossip,,in..out
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck EmptyToday at 9:47 am by oxfordshire

» Keeping spirits up !
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Phil Parkinson
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty2020-08-02, 1:11 pm by oxfordshire

» Eddie Howe
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty2020-08-02, 12:16 pm by barrowmackem

» The hot bed of football
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty2020-08-02, 3:59 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» season ko
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty2020-08-01, 3:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting Monday
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty2020-08-01, 3:43 pm by cyprussyd

» Newcastle
Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty2020-08-01, 2:05 pm by barrowmackem

Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  Guest on 2019-08-19, 11:38 am

Haway You Lads, 

I was at the game where we drew 1-1 and was an enjoyable game, 

That evening when i got home i decided to watch Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix, and WoW, what a very entertaining in depth documentary.
I have some new found respect for your club and its fans, and it just goes to show when you see some of the inner workings behind the scenes and the manager's, player's and the fans  opinions, it really does change your attitude towards a club one may not have much knowledge about, 

and gawd what a prick that Ellis Short was,

All the best guys and  GOOD LUCK for the season and hope you come up to the Championship with us.

from an Ipswich Fan
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-19, 12:49 pm

ItFCLad wrote:Haway You Lads, 

I was at the game where we drew 1-1 and was an enjoyable game, 

That evening when i got home i decided to watch Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix, and WoW, what a very entertaining in depth documentary.
I have some new found respect for your club and its fans, and it just goes to show when you see some of the inner workings behind the scenes and the manager's, player's and the fans  opinions, it really does change your attitude towards a club one may not have much knowledge about, 

and gawd what a prick that Ellis Short was,

All the best guys and  GOOD LUCK for the season and hope you come up to the Championship with us.

from an Ipswich Fan
Thanks for the sentiments. I think alot of people have gained a little bit of affection/respect whatever for Sunderland since Netflix even though for us, it was a very painful season and a difficult watch at times. Watch out for Season 2.

The rest of the season should be intriguing. I had Sunderland, Ipswich Portsmouth and Peterborough to be in top 4 but not necessarilly in that order. The table is not looking like it at the moment but there's a long way to go.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  gil t azell on 2019-08-19, 5:25 pm

Kipper wrote:
ItFCLad wrote:Haway You Lads, 

I was at the game where we drew 1-1 and was an enjoyable game, 

That evening when i got home i decided to watch Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix, and WoW, what a very entertaining in depth documentary.
I have some new found respect for your club and its fans, and it just goes to show when you see some of the inner workings behind the scenes and the manager's, player's and the fans  opinions, it really does change your attitude towards a club one may not have much knowledge about, 

and gawd what a prick that Ellis Short was,

All the best guys and  GOOD LUCK for the season and hope you come up to the Championship with us.

from an Ipswich Fan
Thanks for the sentiments. I think alot of people have gained a little bit of affection/respect whatever for Sunderland since Netflix even though for us, it was a very painful season and a difficult watch at times. Watch out for Season 2.

Not sure about Peterboro but I had the other 3 with you kipper.

The rest of the season should be intriguing. I had Sunderland, Ipswich Portsmouth and Peterborough to be in top 4 but not necessarilly in that order. The table is not looking like it at the moment but there's a long way to go.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6423
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-08-19, 11:36 pm

Well said Gil.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 547
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 77
Location : Melbourne Australia

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-08-20, 12:20 am

oxfordshire wrote:Well said Gil.
rof rof rof

Ps. He must have posted after reading his prediction results

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10794
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 7:57 am

Wonder why no welcome from canary dave?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50554
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  canary-dave on 2019-08-20, 9:07 am

cyprussyd wrote:Wonder why no welcome from canary dave?

Don't think it would be appreciated  canary canary canary

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15050
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-20, 9:11 am

It did amuse me on Saturday afternoon when 5Live were going round the grounds and went to the Norwich game. where the commentator said "welcome to sunny Suffolk". I wondered if they'd started ground sharing with Ipswich.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  Guest on 2019-08-20, 2:12 pm

All the best to you too Canary Dave -  i have no issue with Norwich and the Fans - im not like some of the tossers in North Stand, 

Im sure one day we shall have a derby match again...one day.

Enjoy the Season
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  canary-dave on 2019-08-20, 3:48 pm

ItFCLad wrote:All the best to you too Canary Dave -  i have no issue with Norwich and the Fans - im not like some of the tossers in North Stand, 

Im sure one day we shall have a derby match again...one day.

Enjoy the Season

Thanks lad, I wish you a speedy return up the leagues and an old farm derby would be good. 

like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15050
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Hi BlackCats and Good Luck Empty Re: Hi BlackCats and Good Luck

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum