SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
 Rochdale v Sunderland EmptyToday at 10:51 am by cyprussyd

» Meeting Monday
 Rochdale v Sunderland EmptyToday at 10:49 am by cyprussyd

» Keeping spirits up !
 Rochdale v Sunderland EmptyToday at 5:13 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
 Rochdale v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» serious question
 Rochdale v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 10:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Transfers..news,gossip,,in..out
 Rochdale v Sunderland EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by oxfordshire

» Phil Parkinson
 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty2020-08-02, 1:11 pm by oxfordshire

» Eddie Howe
 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty2020-08-02, 12:16 pm by barrowmackem

» The hot bed of football
 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty2020-08-02, 3:59 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» season ko
 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty2020-08-01, 3:44 pm by cyprussyd

Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com

Rochdale v Sunderland

Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-17, 8:07 pm

Tuesday evening sees us travel to the Crown Oil Arena for a 19.45 start against Rochdale hopefully streamed on SAFC.


3 more points please.


Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  gil t azell on 2019-08-18, 6:12 am

I would like to think the result yesterday has boosted confidence. Having said that Rochdale have made a decent start and will see us as a big scalp.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6423
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-18, 9:02 am

gil t azell wrote:I would like to think the result yesterday has boosted confidence. Having said that Rochdale have made a decent start and will see us as a big scalp.
I like you better when pissed

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-19, 10:22 am

Fans all over the world can watch all of the action from Spotland as the Lads face Rochdale, with the game being streamed live via the club’s official website.

The new and improved service now includes a clock, live score, replays of goals and key moments during the game.

Anyone who purchases a package will be able to access full 90-minute replays of every game from midday the following day.

PACKAGES AVAILABLE

Rochdale v SAFC UK Match Pass - £10
Fans in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch eligible matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

Rochdale v SAFC International Match Pass - £5.99
Supporters outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

International seasonal pass - £110
Live stream of every league game not chosen for TV broadcast
Enhanced service with clock, live scores and replays
Audio commentary of all SAFC games in 2019-20 (all competitions)
Full 90-minute replay of all games (available from noon the following day)
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

Audio seasonal pass - £45
Audio commentary of all SAFC games in 2019-20 (all competitions)
Full 90-minute replay of all games (available from noon the following day)
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

Audio monthly pass - £4.50 per month
Audio commentary of all SAFC games in 2019-20 (all competitions)
Full 90-minute replay of all games (available from noon the following day)
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

HOW TO TUNE IN

To purchase a pass go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the 'play' button at the top of the page.

If you have previously bought an SAFSee pass you can log-in to your existing account to make a purchase.

Games will be available on desktop, laptop via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or on mobile devices via the SAFSEE App.

Due to EFL regulations, the live stream on the website can only be viewed on desktop and mobile devices. To view on mobile, download the official SAFSee App from the Apple Store or Google Play, then navigate to the Live section within the app and log in using your SAFSee account.


The SAFSee App can be downloaded via the links below:

iOS users download here

Android users download here

Any cup games or matches chosen for TV broadcast will not be available to watch online.


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-08-19, 1:58 pm

decent start by Rochdale so wont be easy,but saying that confidence is building for SAFC so I am hopeful for a result tomorrow.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3012
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Guest on 2019-08-19, 9:29 pm

Might splash out on a pass if I find myself with a bit of free time tomorrow evening.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 8:39 am

Predicted team..

MCLAUGHLIN
MCLAUGHLIN  WILLIS  OZTURK  HUME
GOOCH  LEADBITTER  POWER  MCGEADY
MAGUIRE  WYKE


I have gone for a Wyke, Maguire partnership up front but would not be surprised to see Ross go Maguire/Grigg.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-20, 8:53 am

cyprussyd wrote:Predicted team..

MCLAUGHLIN
MCLAUGHLIN  WILLIS  OZTURK  HUME
GOOCH  LEADBITTER  POWER  MCGEADY
MAGUIRE  WYKE


I have gone for a Wyke, Maguire partnership up front but would not be surprised to see Ross go Maguire/Grigg.
Is McNulty injured?
Why not O'Nien at right back again?
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-20, 8:55 am

cyprussyd wrote:Fans all over the world can watch all of the action from Spotland as the Lads face Rochdale, with the game being streamed live via the club’s official website.

The new and improved service now includes a clock, live score, replays of goals and key moments during the game.

Anyone who purchases a package will be able to access full 90-minute replays of every game from midday the following day.

PACKAGES AVAILABLE

Rochdale v SAFC UK Match Pass - £10
Fans in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch eligible matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

Rochdale v SAFC International Match Pass - £5.99
Supporters outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

International seasonal pass - £110
Live stream of every league game not chosen for TV broadcast
Enhanced service with clock, live scores and replays
Audio commentary of all SAFC games in 2019-20 (all competitions)
Full 90-minute replay of all games (available from noon the following day)
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

Audio seasonal pass - £45
Audio commentary of all SAFC games in 2019-20 (all competitions)
Full 90-minute replay of all games (available from noon the following day)
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

Audio monthly pass - £4.50 per month
Audio commentary of all SAFC games in 2019-20 (all competitions)
Full 90-minute replay of all games (available from noon the following day)
> Buy a pass now
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

HOW TO TUNE IN

To purchase a pass go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the 'play' button at the top of the page.

If you have previously bought an SAFSee pass you can log-in to your existing account to make a purchase.

Games will be available on desktop, laptop via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or on mobile devices via the SAFSEE App.

Due to EFL regulations, the live stream on the website can only be viewed on desktop and mobile devices. To view on mobile, download the official SAFSee App from the Apple Store or Google Play, then navigate to the Live section within the app and log in using your SAFSee account.


The SAFSee App can be downloaded via the links below:

iOS users download here

Android users download here

Any cup games or matches chosen for TV broadcast will not be available to watch online.

I take it from that I can't warch it on a smart TV then. What about linking up a tablet to a TV - will that work or is that somehow blocked?
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-20, 9:03 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Predicted team..

MCLAUGHLIN
MCLAUGHLIN  WILLIS  OZTURK  HUME
GOOCH  LEADBITTER  POWER  MCGEADY
MAGUIRE  WYKE


I have gone for a Wyke, Maguire partnership up front but would not be surprised to see Ross go Maguire/Grigg.
Is McNulty injured?
Why not O'Nien at right back again?
OK, I've just read:

Marc McNulty will miss Sunderland's trip to Rochdale tomorrow - but his hamstring injury is unlikely to sideline him for long.

At least it's not for long and I'm sure Wyke will do a good job.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-08-20, 10:19 am

If it doesn't work via a cable then if will 100% with 'Chromecast' 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


£30.00 - ‎In stock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10796
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-08-20, 4:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Predicted team..

MCLAUGHLIN
MCLAUGHLIN  WILLIS  OZTURK  HUME
GOOCH  LEADBITTER  POWER  MCGEADY
MAGUIRE  WYKE


I have gone for a Wyke, Maguire partnership up front but would not be surprised to see Ross go Maguire/Grigg.
nailed on that team Syd I think.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3012
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  gil t azell on 2019-08-20, 5:36 pm

I expect a clean sheet.

0-2 to the cuddlies. McGeady n Gucchi.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6423
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-08-20, 7:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Insightful perspective Syd  study

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10796
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 8:34 pm

Not the greatest first half

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Guest on 2019-08-20, 8:35 pm

come on its our favourite scoreline (1-1) Smile

I have a feeling its going to end up 2-2 when all over
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 9:39 pm

A win is a win is a win

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50556
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-20, 9:40 pm

2-1 happy days
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  canary-dave on 2019-08-20, 9:43 pm

Well done boys and girls, good away 3 points 

like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15050
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-08-20, 9:48 pm

cyprussyd wrote:A win is a win is a win
More than that...what a day with all above us dropping points bar Ipswich  cheers

Absolutely massive 3 points...The old adage of always taking points off those above & NEVER dropping a point to anyone below  sunny

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10796
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Guest on 2019-08-20, 10:17 pm

win >>> performance every day of the week Smile

also, one of our strikers actually scored! its a red letter day Wink
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-08-21, 9:08 am

great support last night as is the usual from our great away day fans.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3012
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

 Rochdale v Sunderland Empty Re: Rochdale v Sunderland

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum