SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Week 2
Love departs EmptyToday at 8:14 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Oviedo
Love departs EmptyToday at 2:22 am by cyprussyd

» Oxford United v Sunderland AFC
Love departs EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by cyprussyd

» The SunderMad barometer.
Love departs EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by Kipper

» Court Battle
Love departs EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:43 am by gil t azell

» Josh Hawkes
Love departs EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:25 am by cyprussyd

» Sue Barker leaving BBC's A Question of Sport after 24 years
Love departs EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Streaming news
Love departs EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:36 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Love departs EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:41 pm by Old Man!

» optimism
Love departs EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 6:10 am by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.

Love departs

Go down

Love departs Empty Love departs

Post  cyprussyd on Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:24 pm

[size=47]Donald Love leaves Sunderland: Right back released after three years on Wearside
[size=17]2[/size][/size]
Sunderland have reached an agreement with Donald Love which will see the defender depart the club on a free transfer after three years on Wearside.
By [url=http://www.sbnation.com/users/Andy Tomlinson]Andy Tomlinson[/url]@SAFCsource  Jul 11, 2019, 6:00am BST

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50666
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  Kipper on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[size=47]Donald Love leaves Sunderland: Right back released after three years on Wearside
2[/size]
Sunderland have reached an agreement with Donald Love which will see the defender depart the club on a free transfer after three years on Wearside.
By [url=http://www.sbnation.com/users/Andy Tomlinson]Andy Tomlinson[/url]@SAFCsource  Jul 11, 2019, 6:00am BST
Fine. He's been no use to us.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1719
Join date : 2016-03-18
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  gil t azell on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:19 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what kipper said.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6467
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  barrowmackem on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:08 pm

another big earner off the books, two top earners left are Oviedo and Watmore.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2014-09-30
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:23 pm

I dont mind that they are creating some wage space but last season's squad was not good enough to get promotion and thus far we seem to be down rather than up overall so how are we going to get automatic promotion this time around?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:13 pm

fitz wrote:I dont mind that they are creating some wage space but last season's squad was not good enough to get promotion and thus far we seem to be down rather than up overall so how are we going to get automatic promotion this time around?
A great read on Roker Report about all things financial puts into perspective our 'spend' power or lack of . The acid test of Ross this season is his ability to use almost the same players and turn numerous draws into wins ,,,,, I presently am not overly concerned , a 25 man squad will be get us up ,,,, I am fully confidant .
Hey but WTF do I know . And I am def not a head in the sand happy clapper supporter .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:11 am

cretanmakem wrote:
fitz wrote:I dont mind that they are creating some wage space but last season's squad was not good enough to get promotion and thus far we seem to be down rather than up overall so how are we going to get automatic promotion this time around?
A great read on Roker Report about all things financial puts into perspective our 'spend' power or lack of . The acid test of Ross this season is his ability to use almost the same players and turn numerous draws into wins ,,,,, I presently am not overly concerned , a 25 man squad will be get us up ,,,, I am fully confidant .
Hey but WTF do I know . And I am def not a head in the sand happy clapper supporter .

thanks that was a good read - https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2019/7/16/20695076/scmp-the-daunting-financial-challenges-facing-sunderland-this-season-whats-the-issue-why
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Love departs Empty Re: Love departs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum