SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
Sex for the older man and woman EmptyYesterday at 5:23 pm by Vincemac

» Dave health update
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-21, 5:04 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac

» League Table week 29
Sex for the older man and woman Empty2020-05-07, 8:32 am by Mackemneil


Sex for the older man and woman

Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Sex for the older man and woman

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-26, 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A couple, both age 78, went to an NHS sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them £50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges £90. The Hilton charges £108. We do it here for £50...and I get £43 back from Bupa

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50446
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  Guest on 2019-04-26, 7:54 pm

on the sex subject, on the Wembley weekend I stayed at crowne plaza kings cross road. one of the local pubs to the hotel is the Northumberland arms. on the wall beside the pool table is the best pub poster I have ever seen.
BEER HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 1862. Laughing .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-04-27, 7:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A couple, both age 78, went to an NHS sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them £50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges £90. The Hilton charges £108. We do it here for £50...and I get £43 back from Bupa
rof rof rof rof

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10740
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-27, 11:25 am

An old man sees an attractive young lady with large breasts.  He asks her if he could bite her breasts for £1000.  She agrees and they go to a secluded corner where she opens her blouse and he puts his face into her chest.

After 10 minutes she says “aren’t you going to bite my breasts?”  He replies. “No it’s too expensive”
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 788
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-27, 1:45 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:An old man sees an attractive young lady with large breasts.  He asks her if he could bite her breasts for £1000.  She agrees and they go to a secluded corner where she opens her blouse and he puts his face into her chest.

After 10 minutes she says “aren’t you going to bite my breasts?”  He replies. “No it’s too expensive”

lol! lol! lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15044
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  fitz on 2019-04-27, 9:51 pm

my wife sent me a text saying "wish you were here!"




she always does that when she's down at the cemetery.
fitz
fitz
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 318
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-28, 1:02 am

fitz wrote:my wife sent me a text saying "wish you were here!"




she always does that when she's down at the cemetery.
I think I know your\my wife.  Crying or Very sad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 788
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-28, 10:27 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
fitz wrote:my wife sent me a text saying "wish you were here!"




she always does that when she's down at the cemetery.
I think I know your\my wife.  Crying or Very sad
Not my wife, she goes to the crem

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50446
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-04-29, 12:37 am

An old lad decided he did not need his Mrs to choose his clothes so for the first time he went out and bought a pair of new shoes of his choice. After a bath and talc down he as feeling frivolous so put his new shoes on and paraded in front of her bollock naked in his new shoes.

Thinking he had lost it she asked what he was playing at. "Take a good look woman do you not see anything new and exciting".  She told him she couldn't so he said "My dick is pointing to it" and she finally saw his new and exciting things.

She looked at him for a while and asked "Are you not going to get a new cap to go with them"?
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4403
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 82
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Sex for the older man and woman Empty Re: Sex for the older man and woman

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum