SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Eddie Howe
Another fixture moved EmptyToday at 9:31 am by Mackemneil

» Meeting Monday
Another fixture moved EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Mackemneil

» Keeping spirits up !
Another fixture moved EmptyToday at 9:16 am by Lever Malone

» Happy Birthday
Another fixture moved EmptyToday at 9:10 am by Mackemneil

» New strip
Another fixture moved EmptyToday at 2:02 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
Another fixture moved EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Another fixture moved Empty2020-08-05, 5:46 pm by gil t azell

» serious question
Another fixture moved Empty2020-08-04, 10:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Transfers..news,gossip,,in..out
Another fixture moved Empty2020-08-04, 9:47 am by oxfordshire

» Phil Parkinson
Another fixture moved Empty2020-08-02, 1:11 pm by oxfordshire

Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com

Another fixture moved

Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Another fixture moved

Post  Kipper on 2019-03-13, 11:40 am

Sunderland AFC’s upcoming Sky Bet League One fixture against Doncaster Rovers has been selected for live broadcast.
 
The Stadium of Light showdown will still take place on Friday 19 April, but the action will now kick-off at 5.15pm.
 
Ticket details will be confirmed in due course.
Kipper
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-13, 11:44 am

Kipper wrote:Sunderland AFC’s upcoming Sky Bet League One fixture against Doncaster Rovers has been selected for live broadcast.
 
The Stadium of Light showdown will still take place on Friday 19 April, but the action will now kick-off at 5.15pm.
 
Ticket details will be confirmed in due course.
We must now be box office

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50560
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-13, 12:51 pm

What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 821
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-13, 1:12 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
What on earth makes you think that Sky care about fans, do you have any proof of that?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50560
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-03-13, 1:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
What on earth makes you think that Sky care about fans, do you have any proof of that?


It is not only Sky but the Football League as well. Aye and the FA. The fans come a long way down the list even if they are on the list at all.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-13, 1:26 pm

Lever Malone wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
What on earth makes you think that Sky care about fans, do you have any proof of that?


It is not only Sky but the Football League as well. Aye and the FA. The fans come a long way down the list even if they are on the list at all.
But we look good on glossy press releases

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50560
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-03-13, 2:31 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
It is Good Friday, which is technically a Bank Holiday, although I do realise many people will still be at work that day, so your criticism is still valid.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin
Admin

Posts : 10440
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-03-13, 2:33 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
It is Good Friday, which is technically a Bank Holiday, although I do realise many people will still be at work that day, so your criticism is still valid.
Yes I just worked that out, its all that stupid City fans fault

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50560
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-13, 5:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
It is Good Friday, which is technically a Bank Holiday, although I do realise many people will still be at work that day, so your criticism is still valid.
Yes I just worked that out, its all that stupid City fans fault
Oh bugger.  Another rant ruined.  

It still shouldn’t be on a Friday though,  Fridays are for other things.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 821
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-03-13, 6:03 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
It is Good Friday, which is technically a Bank Holiday, although I do realise many people will still be at work that day, so your criticism is still valid.
Yes I just worked that out, its all that stupid City fans fault
Oh bugger.  Another rant ruined.  

It still shouldn’t be on a Friday though,  Fridays are for other things.
TGIF Date Night ?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 10799
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-03-13, 6:10 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:What an awful time for kick off.  I’m glad you are on the telly but where’s the thought for match going fans that have to work that day.

I hate the 12.30 kick off on a Saturday but Friday ‘teatime’  is even worse.
It is Good Friday, which is technically a Bank Holiday, although I do realise many people will still be at work that day, so your criticism is still valid.
Yes I just worked that out, its all that stupid City fans fault
Oh bugger.  Another rant ruined.  

It still shouldn’t be on a Friday though,  Fridays are for other things.
TGIF Date Night ?
I wish, the only dates I get nowadays are at Christmas  Crying or Very sad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 821
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  gil t azell on 2019-03-13, 6:28 pm

There will be a superb atmosphere.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6426
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Another fixture moved Empty Re: Another fixture moved

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum