SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
Must be a Mag  EmptyYesterday at 5:53 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Dave health update
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-06-01, 10:28 am by oldblackcat

» Latest
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-29, 3:19 pm by gil t azell

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
Must be a Mag  Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac


Must be a Mag

Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Must be a Mag

Post  canary-dave on 2018-07-13, 5:13 pm

On Wednesday night after Croatia had defeated England, a 23 year old man was arrested in Weston-super-Mare for punching a police horse  

moon

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15047
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Re: Must be a Mag

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-16, 9:53 am

canary-dave wrote:On Wednesday night after Croatia had defeated England, a 23 year old man was arrested in Weston-super-Mare for punching a police horse  

moon
Seriously  Question

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10740
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Re: Must be a Mag

Post  canary-dave on 2018-07-16, 10:09 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:On Wednesday night after Croatia had defeated England, a 23 year old man was arrested in Weston-super-Mare for punching a police horse  

moon
Seriously  Question

Yep

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15047
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Re: Must be a Mag

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-16, 7:57 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:On Wednesday night after Croatia had defeated England, a 23 year old man was arrested in Weston-super-Mare for punching a police horse  

moon
Seriously  Question

Yep
I trust the horse is okay & the "suspect/accused" is able to be charged with assaulting a police officer. In NZ if you hit/attack a Police Dog it's just the same as an officer. A scumbag a few weeks back knifed a Police Dog in the throat which needed a blood transfusion which thankfully I believe he's survived.  I love you

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10740
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Re: Must be a Mag

Post  canary-dave on 2018-07-16, 8:04 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:On Wednesday night after Croatia had defeated England, a 23 year old man was arrested in Weston-super-Mare for punching a police horse  

moon
Seriously  Question

Yep
I trust the horse is okay & the "suspect/accused" is able to be charged with assaulting a police officer. In NZ if you hit/attack a Police Dog it's just the same as an officer. A scumbag a few weeks back knifed a Police Dog in the throat which needed a blood transfusion which thankfully I believe he's survived.  I love you

He's banged up anyway, for good measure he also punched the policewoman on the horses back  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15047
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 72
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Re: Must be a Mag

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-07-16, 8:16 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:On Wednesday night after Croatia had defeated England, a 23 year old man was arrested in Weston-super-Mare for punching a police horse  

moon
Seriously  Question

Yep
I trust the horse is okay & the "suspect/accused" is able to be charged with assaulting a police officer. In NZ if you hit/attack a Police Dog it's just the same as an officer. A scumbag a few weeks back knifed a Police Dog in the throat which needed a blood transfusion which thankfully I believe he's survived.  I love you

He's banged up anyway, for good measure he also punched the policewoman on the horses back  like
That's quick. In this place he'd have been released and at home awaiting a hearing while having time to pop out & offend at leisure  Evil or Very Mad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10740
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 102
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Must be a Mag  Empty Re: Must be a Mag

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum