SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Latest
Bloody whitey EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Keeping spirits up !
Bloody whitey EmptyYesterday at 5:53 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Dave health update
Bloody whitey Empty2020-06-01, 10:28 am by oldblackcat

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
Bloody whitey Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac


Bloody whitey

Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Bloody whitey

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-12, 6:36 pm

On TV last night then again today, drunk as a skunk mind

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50449
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Re: Bloody whitey

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-07-12, 6:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:On TV last night then again today, drunk as a skunk mind

what do you mean.. I was as jober as a sudge..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Re: Bloody whitey

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-12, 6:51 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:On TV last night then again today, drunk as a skunk mind

what do you mean.. I was as jober as a sudge..
You looked well Alan, a fine advert for something, trying to work out what. Surprised Surprised Surprised

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50449
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Re: Bloody whitey

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-07-12, 6:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:On TV last night then again today, drunk as a skunk mind

what do you mean.. I was as jober as a sudge..
You looked well Alan, a fine advert for something, trying to work out what. Surprised Surprised Surprised
I have made a point of avoiding watching it.. Smile Smile

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Re: Bloody whitey

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-07-12, 7:04 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:On TV last night then again today, drunk as a skunk mind

what do you mean.. I was as jober as a sudge..
You looked well Alan, a fine advert for something, trying to work out what. Surprised Surprised Surprised
I have made a point of avoiding watching it.. Smile Smile
H saw it last night so I made a point of watching ITV tonight and there you were, a family in Newcastle, Pickford you then Hendo.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50449
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Re: Bloody whitey

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-07-12, 7:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:On TV last night then again today, drunk as a skunk mind

what do you mean.. I was as jober as a sudge..
You looked well Alan, a fine advert for something, trying to work out what. Surprised Surprised Surprised
I have made a point of avoiding watching it.. Smile Smile
H saw it last night so I made a point of watching ITV tonight and there you were, a family in Newcastle, Pickford you then Hendo.
They were interviewing a family at the Sunderland Fanzone before they collared me..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Bloody whitey Empty Re: Bloody whitey

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum