SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Keeping spirits up !
A pat on the back for sundermaders EmptyToday at 9:45 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Dave health update
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-29, 4:52 pm by Vincemac

» Latest
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-29, 3:19 pm by gil t azell

» League Two clubs vote to end season, but League One teams fail to decide
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-21, 3:00 pm by cyprussyd

» I know many people wouldn’t
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-20, 9:14 am by Sid MCFC

» Breaking news from sidMCFC
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-15, 5:35 pm by Sid MCFC

» Season card renewal update
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-14, 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

» what do you think?
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-12, 2:46 pm by Safcy

» Looking Bleak
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-11, 6:18 pm by gil t azell

» “stay alert, control the virus, save lives”
A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty2020-05-10, 1:46 pm by Vincemac


A pat on the back for sundermaders

Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 1:11 pm

I am very happy to have stumbled on this forum. It is like having friends you have never met. I have had the good fortune to have met Syd, he wont agree but in my opinion a remarkable man. The thoughts shared by members are priceless. A lovely forum of lovely people, long may it continue,.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-12, 1:20 pm

I have met quite a few of the lovely posters on here and I agree, great people, warm hearted, strong and respectful opinions. More like a family than just friends. And without Syd none of this would have happened or stood the test of time, so thanks Syd, and to all of the contributors who make this my only 'must read' forum every day.

If Carling made football forums.....  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10425
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-12, 1:27 pm

Yeh I’ve met Syd and a few other nice people
I occasionally meet with raw
Great people and a great forum for us all to enjoy
Well done Syd
And the help from the mods
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8001
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 1:40 pm

I've met a few off here.
Syd, Vince, H, Mr RAW, Dave & have stayed at Jerry & Nick.s many times.
Had a few beers with Comm a couple of times as well.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-12, 1:47 pm

Billy D wrote:I've met a few off here.
Syd, Vince, H, Mr RAW, Dave & have stayed at Jerry & Nick.s many times.
Had a few beers with Comm a couple of times as well.
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8001
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 1:58 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've met a few off here.
Syd, Vince, H, Mr RAW, Dave & have stayed at Jerry & Nick.s many times.
Had a few beers with Comm a couple of times as well.
like
Does Comm still get on not606 Vince?
I can't get on atm due to computer problems.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 2:15 pm

SunderMad has a number of problems and often frustrates me but the members are it's greatest asset and whenever anyone and I do mean anyone has a bad time for whatever reason the SunderMad response always brigs a tear of pride.

And thank you for the kind words about me but with respect, you are wrong. I am far from remarkable and its is not a prompt for more nice words.

I had to get into my 60's before I faced up to what I had been, I didn't like me, how I treat people and how I had lived my life, it was a big wake up call and hopefully changed me for the better.

I have paid a heavy price for my past and IMO the remarkable people are the many on here who are still with their first love, have worked long and hard doing an honest job  to provide that secure loving home and family.

A few short weeks ago Vinkle lost his beloved Katie, a lady I met a few times, a loss that will stay with him but, and it's a big, big but, miourn her loss yes but also rejoice in having her in your life and looking after her when she needed that help and support. People die but love never does Vinkle, never.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50447
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 2:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:SunderMad has a number of problems and often frustrates me but the members are it's greatest asset and whenever anyone and I do mean anyone has a bad time for whatever reason the SunderMad response always brigs a tear of pride.

And thank you for the kind words about me but with respect, you are wrong. I am far from remarkable and its is not a prompt for more nice words.

I had to get into my 60's before I faced up to what I had been, I didn't like me, how I treat people and how I had lived my life, it was a big wake up call and hopefully changed me for the better.

I have paid a heavy price for my past and IMO the remarkable people are the many on here who are still with their first love, have worked long and hard doing an honest job  to provide that secure loving home and family.

A few short weeks ago Vinkle lost his beloved Katie, a lady I met a few times, a loss that will stay with him but, and it's a big, big but, miourn her loss yes but also rejoice in having her in your life and looking after her when she needed that help and support. People die but love never does Vinkle, never.
Indeed. Ithink of Janie every day & my father.
You just have to crack on though, otherwise things can't carry on.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-12, 3:21 pm

Billy D wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've met a few off here.
Syd, Vince, H, Mr RAW, Dave & have stayed at Jerry & Nick.s many times.
Had a few beers with Comm a couple of times as well.
like
Does Comm still get on not606 Vince?
I can't get on atm due to computer problems.
He dosnt post on sunderland forum
But I think he posts on the premiership forum
Although I don’t
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8001
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 68

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 3:44 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've met a few off here.
Syd, Vince, H, Mr RAW, Dave & have stayed at Jerry & Nick.s many times.
Had a few beers with Comm a couple of times as well.
like
Does Comm still get on not606 Vince?
I can't get on atm due to computer problems.
He dosnt post on sunderland forum
But I think he posts on the premiership forum
Although I don’t
I'll have to drop him a text.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 4:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:SunderMad has a number of problems and often frustrates me but the members are it's greatest asset and whenever anyone and I do mean anyone has a bad time for whatever reason the SunderMad response always brigs a tear of pride.

And thank you for the kind words about me but with respect, you are wrong. I am far from remarkable and its is not a prompt for more nice words.

I had to get into my 60's before I faced up to what I had been, I didn't like me, how I treat people and how I had lived my life, it was a big wake up call and hopefully changed me for the better.

I have paid a heavy price for my past and IMO the remarkable people are the many on here who are still with their first love, have worked long and hard doing an honest job  to provide that secure loving home and family.

A few short weeks ago Vinkle lost his beloved Katie, a lady I met a few times, a loss that will stay with him but, and it's a big, big but, miourn her loss yes but also rejoice in having her in your life and looking after her when she needed that help and support. People die but love never does Vinkle, never.
looking back on things i have done at times it makes me cringe, your not alone there. i too have become a better person. as for the " remarkable"  you stick to your thoughts and i will stick to mine
there have been times of late when some members have gone through rough times, and you are normally first in line with kind words. your a good man Syd.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 6:10 pm


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50447
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-04-12, 6:54 pm

Syd and I rarely agree on anything, but that's half the fun.. like like

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5002
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 6:55 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:Syd and I rarely agree on anything, but that's half the fun.. like like
I agree  like like like

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50447
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Guest on 2018-04-12, 9:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:Syd and I rarely agree on anything, but that's half the fun.. like like
I agree  like like like
Yep, all part of life. Syd & myself have had our disagreements as happens.
I too have done some awful things in the past. No point in dwelling on it as I just get depressed about it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A pat on the back for sundermaders Empty Re: A pat on the back for sundermaders

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum