SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
SunderMad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Martin Bain EmptyToday at 5:21 pm by barrowmackem

» Salary cap
Martin Bain EmptyToday at 2:15 pm by Steve30000

» Meeting Monday
Martin Bain EmptyToday at 8:59 am by cyprussyd

» Keeping spirits up !
Martin Bain EmptyToday at 1:34 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Eddie Howe
Martin Bain EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by Mackemneil

» New strip
Martin Bain EmptyYesterday at 2:02 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Who wants to be a millionaire ?
Martin Bain Empty2020-08-06, 6:26 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Well done Harrogate Town!!!
Martin Bain Empty2020-08-05, 5:46 pm by gil t azell

» serious question
Martin Bain Empty2020-08-04, 10:01 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Transfers..news,gossip,,in..out
Martin Bain Empty2020-08-04, 9:47 am by oxfordshire

Sunderland AFC League 1
FcTables.com

Martin Bain

Go down

Martin Bain Empty Martin Bain

Post  Guest on 2017-01-23, 7:33 pm

Nows your time to shine.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  gil t azell on 2017-01-23, 9:22 pm

Methinks the bloke is already dealing with things in a footballing way in the background. If we can stay up I feel we are in good hands.................. finally.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6428
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-01-23, 9:52 pm

Total confidence in Bain

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50563
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

https://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Guest on 2017-01-23, 11:04 pm

He'll be as good as Shortie allows him to be...

Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-01-23, 11:16 pm

For all our transfer frenzy reported in the media I will live with Moyes's statement that there is no involvement concerning the players involved.
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4403
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 82
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Guest on 2017-01-24, 6:00 am

Seems to have his head screwed on the right way . If he and Moyes can work around Shorts purse strings then he could long term prove to be the man needed for SAFC , time will tell .
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Guest on 2017-01-24, 9:59 am

Aye he's doing a belting job at the moment,  24 days gone 0 players in or out. Considering we have nothing to spend I think it was daft paying someone do do a job they couldn't actually do.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Rovertsafc on 2017-01-24, 10:34 am

Who gives a shite about Bain,it's what is being brought in player wise,and at the moment it is looking like we are getting players in that are well past there sell on date.
Lescott helped take villa down,Moyes is giving jobs to the boys.
It is a disgrace the way all of it is being handled,we have had 24 days to get players in and bed them in and what is happening we are leaving it right to the very end hoping if players do come in they will hit the ground running.
We need a centre half,left back ,right back,attacking midfielder,striker,in fact the list just goes on and on.
Possibly a new manager because Moyes to me does not instill hope at all.
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 59
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Vincemac on 2017-01-24, 11:00 am

Rovertsafc wrote:Who gives a shite about Bain,it's what is being brought in player wise,and at the moment it is looking like we are getting players in that are well past there sell on date.
Lescott helped take villa down,Moyes is giving jobs to the boys.
It is a disgrace the way all of it is being handled,we have had 24 days to get players in and bed them in and what is happening we are leaving it right to the very end hoping if players do come in they will hit the ground running.
We need a centre half,left back ,right back,attacking midfielder,striker,in fact the list just goes on and on.
Possibly a new manager because Moyes to me does not instill hope at all.
We have to wait and see what's left 
E always get the dregs
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  paddocklad on 2017-01-24, 12:29 pm

to be fair the whole market is a bit quiet at the minute, sky are struggling to put a show together, Jim White will be beside himself Very Happy Very Happy
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 389
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 50
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Guest on 2017-01-24, 1:48 pm

The only person to blame is short...£200 million vested into a premiership club as he keeps pushing down our throats is a pittance in that league over 10 year. He's killedthe vlub with poor investments and choices, simple as that. None else to blame.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Vincemac on 2017-01-24, 2:08 pm

Roker roar wrote:The only person to blame is short...£200 million vested into a premiership club as he keeps pushing down our throats is a pittance in that league over 10 year. He's killedthe vlub with poor investments and choices, simple as that. None else to blame.
I'm not as doom and gloom as you 
 But I'm still not happy
However there is still a lot to fight for
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Guest on 2017-01-24, 2:40 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Roker roar wrote:The only person to blame is short...£200 million vested into a premiership club as he keeps pushing down our throats is a pittance in that league over 10 year. He's killedthe vlub with poor investments and choices, simple as that. None else to blame.
I'm not as doom and gloom as you 
 But I'm still not happy
However there is still a lot to fight for
No doom and gloom bud, just facts....wish that wasn't the case.... But it is...short is the ultimate last call of Port....poorly advised maybe but still his call. He has killed this club.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Martin Bain Empty Re: Martin Bain

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum